First and Only Cycle

It’s about 100$ for a vial of test here dude. Dbol cost me 95$ for 50, 10mg tablets (that’s the norm here, sometimes it’ll cost even more… upwards of 110$)

Cycling is difficult to afford, and finding a good source can be fairly difficult (domestic is key here)

Then again I pay close to 100$ for 3ml of test on script (pharma), we’re so backwards that injectable testosterone (aside from test u which sucks) is only available on private script no matter the circumstances

So basically to sum up everyone’s input I should lean out more, drop fat. Then try bulking and my 10lb addition of lean muscle is possible without steroids. Correct?

1 Like

No chance of ordering online or taking a trip to Europe to stock up? Or too risky?

SB

Importing internationally or Europe trip is risky. The penalty if caught would be a huge fine. I’m going to Europe later this year, too risky though… and the US… and Canada

1 Like

Absolutely.

SB

I don’t think you need to lean out anymore personally. Unless you are competing you are already below average. Most men are closer to 20%. You are already athletic. I just don’t see the need for AAS. I think you could reach your goal naturally with a little hard work and diet adjustment. You’re only 154lbs man. As a fellow shorty, sure we are not going to be hulks but 165lbs… that’s a reachable goal naturally my friend. Don’t screw up your hormones for this.

1 Like

Calling yourself short make me feel insecure sir. I’m a tad under 5’5, 5’7 ain’t that bad

Lee Priest is 5’4"… never held him back! No need to be insecure. You’re obviously extremely intelligent. That will lead you farther in life than an extra 4-6" in stature. At least that’s what I tell myself LOL

2 Likes

And his physique is totally achievable for short guys too because according to his interview, he only ever used 2ccs of test and 1cc of deca at his biggest… LMAO.

SB

2 Likes

Thanks

Thank you

No, I nailed it. WTF?

Groupon for deals, I probably paid $1000 for chest, stomach, and groin area. No more hairy beast!

1 Like

I already told you what i thought. I wouldn’t lean out. Adding more muscle will give you a better physique and appearance even if you keep the current fat you have on your body. On top of that, the more muscle you have, the higher your BMR, and the more you can burn some fat when you so choose.
Eat clean, nutritionally beneficial foods only, at 500+ calories over your maintenance. You will grow. Keep up the basketball, if you do it only once a week, hit cardio twice, or if you do basketball three times in a week, then don’t do more cardio. Just keep it to 3 times a week with the basketball and lift 5 days.

You’ve got a good base man. Add muscle and see how you like the results.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a good deal for ages now. Stupid California is so expensive they want ridiculous prices.

I’d say your intelligence level makes up for, and is way more valuable than a little bit of a height deficiency.

@theinneroh LOL good point. Agreed and stamped approved haha.

I’m at 19% right now and my arms are vascular, shoulders decently striated, and I have a fat stomach and chest. It’s weird how everyone carries fat a little differently.

3 Likes

I think you look good and you have some room to grow without getting too fat. See how much more you can do with drugs first. You’ll be surprised.

1 Like

I thought adding weight will add fat as well?