First 400lb Deadlift Today

By small arms I meant weak arms not that they are short.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
CaliforniaLaw is a T-Nation member that doesn’t believe in 405 lb deadlifts :-)[/quote]

Ahh that makes more sense. Why does he not believe in them?

Cell

Congrats on the lift. Keep up the good work!

[quote]CELL-CAN wrote:

Miserere wrote:
CaliforniaLaw is a T-Nation member that doesn’t believe in 405 lb deadlifts :slight_smile:

Cell[/quote]
No one ever deadlifts at the gym. You would think with all the people who have 3-400lb deads that you would see one deadlifting every now and them.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
CELL-CAN wrote:

Miserere wrote:
CaliforniaLaw is a T-Nation member that doesn’t believe in 405 lb deadlifts :slight_smile:

Cell
No one ever deadlifts at the gym. You would think with all the people who have 3-400lb deads that you would see one deadlifting every now and them.

[/quote]
I witnessed Cell’s 400 lb. DL and it was legit. I’m his coach.

Now when are you going to get your ass out for some serious sled dragging, sandbags, tire flippin and farmer walks? Just to piss you off - Jessica (117 lb) flipped the big tire (400 lb.) on Sunday.

TNT

Congrats on the lift! Keep it up!

[quote]n3wb wrote:

Cell

[/quote]

Interesting, I do mine on Friday when there is nobody there except a few cardio bunnies.

So I guess if a bar with weight crashes in the gym but nobody is there to hear it, does that mean it never happened?

[quote]n3wb wrote:
CELL-CAN wrote:

Miserere wrote:

Cell

[/quote]

Tell me about it. There are lots of guys in the gym who could out-bench me any day. But I’ve NEVER seen ANY of them doing deads.

They like to stack their three plates on each side of the bar, and then pose at the bench for a few minutes between each set just to make sure that everyone notices.