First 10er to Post

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

well, fuck me over for not even remembering my own thread…[/quote]

[fucks asusvenus over][/quote]

Hey, that invitation was for ME!!!

I HATE sloppy seconds!![/quote]

am I supposed to solve this dilema with “mmm”?

I’d rather not.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:
I’m sure all the 2010ers will be top notch posters just like all the 09ers.

[/quote]

If by “top notch” you meant, Queerassfacedbuttmonkeypukesticks, Then yes, I agree with your sentiment.

V[/quote]

“Retarded” would have worked, but “Queerassfacedbuttmonkeypukesticks” is even better! :slight_smile:

I think the 10’ers will be even worse than the niners.
Hopefully I’m wrong.

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:

[quote]slippery_banana wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

ive been lurking the forums for a very long time, but wanted to make sure i got an 09 join date so i wouldnt be as bad as the 10’ers when they decided to post.[/quote]

Uhh…

DB[/quote]

this post scientificaly proves that 09’ers are indeed retards.

Okay, maybe not scientificaly.[/quote]

Okay I think it is time for the 2009 class to stop posting stupid shit.

Think before you post, PLEASE for the love of God!!![/quote]

you joined 8 months before me bro, you’re an 09er as well and certainly not a forum veteran. its not like i came in here asking about crossfit or which pro-hormone with a steroid name is going to give me the best gains. not all 09ers are bad.
[/quote]

Why is your avatar a guy getting waterboarded?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

ive been lurking the forums for a very long time, but wanted to make sure i got an 09 join date so i wouldnt be as bad as the 10’ers when they decided to post.[/quote]

Uhh…

DB[/quote]

you joined 8 months before me bro, you’re an 09er as well and certainly not a forum veteran. its not like i came in here asking about crossfit or which pro-hormone with a steroid name is going to give me the best gains. not all 09ers are bad.
[/quote]

Why is your avatar a guy getting waterboarded?[/quote]

Thank God I am not the only one with enough of a soul to wonder why the fuck you would put a person getting water boarded as your avatar.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
This forum gets more retarded day by day.[/quote]

It’s not just this one, I think.

Just about every board I’ve been reading has been having a shitload of retards posting lately…

[quote]SidTheSloth wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Just about every board I’ve been reading has been having a shitload of retards posting lately…
[/quote]

Then my worst fears may be coming to fruition. Instead of the much anticipated Zombie Apocolypse, we instead will be facing a Retard Apocolypse. This is a sad day indeed. I wonder if you can use similar tactics against retards though? Lets see. common traits. Slow, Check, Dumb, Check, Super storng, Check, Smelly, Check.

Ok Ok It might not be so bad.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Then my worst fears may be coming to fruition. Instead of the much anticipated Zombie Apocolypse, we instead will be facing a Retard Apocolypse. This is a sad day indeed. I wonder if you can use similar tactics against retards though? Lets see. common traits. Slow, Check, Dumb, Check, Super storng, Check, Smelly, Check.

Ok Ok It might not be so bad.

V[/quote]
I fear that someday in the future, Mike Judge’s “Idiocracy” will be viewed as more accurate than any prediction that Nostradamus ever wrote.

DB

Have you seen Mascherano post? She’s a 10.

:wink:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

STFU. You’re a 09’r, which automatically puts you in the retard category.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

Uhh…

DB[/quote]

[/quote]

Why is your avatar a guy getting waterboarded?[/quote]

Thank God I am not the only one with enough of a soul to wonder why the fuck you would put a person getting water boarded as your avatar.[/quote]

You two are homos, Waterboarding is fucking cool as hell!

V

T-Nation is the new bodybuilding.com? God I hope not…

Yes…I am a shit sandwich, fucking '09er…excuse me for living. :stuck_out_tongue:

The “Niners” are from “San Francisco”…the gay Mecca…

Coincidence? I think not.

or maybe everyones a little too worked about about the year they joined and loves ripping into noobs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Well…it IS the Get A Life forum…

[quote]dgranucci wrote:

or maybe everyones a little too worked about about the year they joined and loves ripping into noobs.[/quote]

Probably. I went through the noob ripping when I first joined up here too.

The only problem is that the entire idea of “classes” was created in a vain attempt to explain why the mass of people who joined in 09 sucked so much more than any before them. It really was that different from the norm.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]dgranucci wrote:

or maybe everyones a little too worked about about the year they joined and loves ripping into noobs.[/quote]

Probably. I went through the noob ripping when I first joined up here too.

The only problem is that the entire idea of “classes” was created in a vain attempt to explain why the mass of people who joined in 09 sucked so much more than any before them. It really was that different from the norm.[/quote]

ive given noobs a hard time in my day as well, its part of break in process. i guess you cant really expect a website based around weightlifting to be more welcoming than any other. i just regret not getting a login when i first started lurking so at least id have some patina on my join date…

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

STFU. You’re a 09’r, which automatically puts you in the retard category.[/quote]

Takes a retard to know a retard, right?

Hence I know.