T Nation

First 10er to Post

Hey I think we should be on the lookout for the first 10er post, we should like archive it or something. Whoever finds 10er posts, please post a link to it in this thread, Then we can all sit around and make baseless predictions about the entire class of 2010 based on the first post by the first poster.

V

There has been several. Do I feel like linking?

No.

Okay, here it is: http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/know_who_this_girl_is

Well, the potential win there is more than negated by this one (deanvoyer, 2010)

So far, 2010 is on neutral terms. We need them to digest all the crap on the beginner’s forum and THEN move on to the bodybuilding forum armed with irrelevant information. Circa February/March. THATS when the fate of 2010 will be decided.

I believe this guy’s the first official 10er… He’s the 5th post down, I think…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I believe this guy’s the first official 10er… He’s the 5th post down, I think…

well, fuck me over for not even remembering my own thread…

What I think is going to happen (or is happening) is that would be 09ers, those who have been lurking since maybe September and October, have held off registering until the new year in hopes of avoiding the ghey stench of Class of 2009.

Hopefully during that time period of laying low, they have read, learned, experimented, and gotten to a point where they don’t totally suck, in every aspect of life.

…well we can all dream, can’t we?

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

well, fuck me over for not even remembering my own thread…[/quote]

[fucks asusvenus over]

I’m sure all the 2010ers will be top notch posters just like all the 09ers.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
I’m sure all the 2010ers will be top notch posters just like all the 09ers.

[/quote]

If by “top notch” you meant, Queerassfacedbuttmonkeypukesticks, Then yes, I agree with your sentiment.

V

This shit is retarded.

09ers are looking better by the day! Soon your eyes won’t automatically roll when you look at our posts! (or did I just set us back a few months by mentioning that? Crap)

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
10ers are retarded.[/quote]

Fixed

V

ive been lurking the forums for a very long time, but wanted to make sure i got an 09 join date so i wouldnt be as bad as the 10’ers when they decided to post.

[quote]clockworkchad wrote:
ive been lurking the forums for a very long time, but wanted to make sure i got an 09 join date so i wouldnt be as bad as the 10’ers when they decided to post.[/quote]

Uhh…

DB

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

[fucks asusvenus over][/quote]

Appreciated. Cerial.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

ive been lurking the forums for a very long time, but wanted to make sure i got an 09 join date so i wouldnt be as bad as the 10’ers when they decided to post.[/quote]

Uhh…

DB[/quote]

this post scientificaly proves that 09’ers are indeed retards.

Okay, maybe not scientificaly.

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

Uhh…

DB[/quote]

Okay, maybe not scientificaly.[/quote]

Okay I think it is time for the 2009 class to stop posting stupid shit.

Think before you post, PLEASE for the love of God!!!

This forum gets more retarded day by day.

[quote]slippery_banana wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

Uhh…

DB[/quote]

Okay, maybe not scientificaly.[/quote]

Okay I think it is time for the 2009 class to stop posting stupid shit.

Think before you post, PLEASE for the love of God!!![/quote]

you joined 8 months before me bro, you’re an 09er as well and certainly not a forum veteran. its not like i came in here asking about crossfit or which pro-hormone with a steroid name is going to give me the best gains. not all 09ers are bad.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

[fucks asusvenus over][/quote]

Hey, that invitation was for ME!!!

I HATE sloppy seconds!!