Fireball Whisky

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
My boss loves it because they get it ~$6 bottle wholesale and it’s a $2 shot. Frat boys eat this shit up.[/quote]

Two things I hate fireball and frat boys. Both aren’t worth a shit.

Whoa…let’s not put the cart in front of the horse here! I love Fireball but I’m not a douche bag!

It’s not like we’re talking about Jaegermesiter here!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Whoa…let’s not put the cart in front of the horse here! I love Fireball but I’m not a douche bag!

It’s not like we’re talking about Jaegermesiter here![/quote]

I am way past the point in my life where I am choosing my drinks based on social acceptability.

Luckily I never developed a taste for pink squirrels or I would be even more embarrassing to be around than I already am.

That said I am unsure about this stuff. I never drink schnapps or Goldschlagger or anything of that sort.

I may try it if the price is right.

Regards,

Robert A

I would have to say that it tastes like Cinnamon schnapps…if there is such a thing…in that it is rather sweet and there is certainly more cinnamon coming out of it than whisky.

I mean you know when some book tells you that a whiskey has a taste of chocolate then some caramel with a hazelnut finish? Yeah…I can’t taste all that shit either.

But Fireball certainly seems more like a cinnamon liqueur than a straight whiskey with some cinnamon in it.

I reckon it tastes a bit like goldschlager

The one with the little gold flakes floating about

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

My boss loves it because they get it ~$6 bottle wholesale and it’s a $2 shot. Frat boys eat this shit up.[/quote]

Two things I hate fireball and frat boys. Both aren’t worth a shit.[/quote]

Sorry you never got a bid anywhere. Does the butt hurt that much?

[quote]Dr J wrote:
Yep, good stuff. I enjoy it for the taste alone, but my buddy says his wife gets extra freaky when she drinks it.[/quote]

She does.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

Two things I hate fireball and frat boys. Both aren’t worth a shit.[/quote]

Sorry you never got a bid anywhere. Does the butt hurt that much?[/quote]

Best friends money can buy? To be honest I have several friends that were in frats. They are good people. However, the boat shoe pink polo shirt wearing costa del mar crowd is pretty fucking lame.

lol, you’ve got to be shitting me man. I wouldn’t join a fraternity even if they paid me.

Well its sad you have that perspective, one I notice people usually only share that do not have links to the Greek society.

BTW just because you join a Fraternity does not mean you are required to dress in a respectable manner. However, there is nothing wrong with wearing boat shoes and polos.

Lastly, the whole “buying friends, best money friends can buy” spiel is incredibly old and over played. Learn something about the programs before you attempt to trash them.

The dues you pay each semester go towards many things such as: Philanthropy (an incredible amount of money is raised for philanthropic events), The House (rent, cable, power, water, renovations, these are constant expenses) Parties (alcohol, bands, security, permits with the University), Food, Mis.

I understand there are plent of d-bag Fraternally linked people, however there are just as many, if not more, d-bag non-Greeks out there as well.

**End rant.

*Edit: btw I am no crusader for the cause, Yes I am in a Fraternity, I also have boat shoes, polos, and other Heathen articles of clothing. I also have v-necks, love to lift weights, and fuck shit up. Just do not assume you should hate someone because of one aspect of their life.

What is a fraternity?

For some reason I have more 150 lb frat guys who talk shit to me at work, and think they can beat my ass then any other group of people, and I like to think I’m a pretty fuckin chill bouncer. Maybe I’m too nice? lol. It really amazes me, and it never ends well for them, but the trend continues.

For instance, friday night a frat guy got kicked out because he was underage drinking in the bar and was wasted. I wouldn’t let him back in so he leaned over my little podium, and spit all over me. After I finished with him he still got arrested for PI so it’s cool, but never in my life have I ever had something like that happen to me lol.

^Way, this is understandable. I am a bouncer at a bar as well. I will admit that many fraternity kids can be a pain in the ass, especially when getting the boot; but then again no one is ever super excited to get kicked out. My point is that people immediately get a bad rap for being associated with the group.

I have never encountered someone in that situation that spat on me or my co-workers though, thats pretty lame on his part.

I think it also varies campus to campus. I grew up in Florida and none of the Fraternities are really pro sperries and pink polos or croakies, majority are kids who were athletes in hs and continue to lift in college.

Well its sad you have that perspective, one I notice people usually only share that do not have links to the Greek society.

BTW just because you join a Fraternity does not mean you are required to dress in a respectable manner. However, there is nothing wrong with wearing boat shoes and polos.

Lastly, the whole “buying friends, best money friends can buy” spiel is incredibly old and over played. Learn something about the programs before you attempt to trash them.

The dues you pay each semester go towards many things such as: Philanthropy (an incredible amount of money is raised for philanthropic events), The House (rent, cable, power, water, renovations, these are constant expenses) Parties (alcohol, bands, security, permits with the University), Food, Mis.

I understand there are plent of d-bag Fraternally linked people, however there are just as many, if not more, d-bag non-Greeks out there as well.

**End rant.

*Edit: btw I am no crusader for the cause, Yes I am in a Fraternity, I also have boat shoes, polos, and other Heathen articles of clothing. I also have v-necks, love to lift weights, and fuck shit up. Just do not assume you should hate someone because of one aspect of their life.[/quote]

You’re full of shit. Fag.

Also if you don’t like your alcohol to taste like alcohol, you weren’t made for whiskey. Take a walk over to the vodka aisle and pick up some Smirnoff.

1/2 SRS

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:
Also if you don’t like your alcohol to taste like alcohol, you weren’t made for whiskey. Take a walk over to the vodka aisle and pick up some Smirnoff.

1/2 SRS[/quote]

I dunno, I like my guinness mixed with blackcurrant. Try it sometime, it’s the manliest girls drink about.

For some reason I have more 150 lb frat guys who talk shit to me at work, and think they can beat my ass then any other group of people, and I like to think I’m a pretty fuckin chill bouncer. Maybe I’m too nice? lol. It really amazes me, and it never ends well for them, but the trend continues.

For instance, friday night a frat guy got kicked out because he was underage drinking in the bar and was wasted. I wouldn’t let him back in so he leaned over my little podium, and spit all over me. After I finished with him he still got arrested for PI so it’s cool, but never in my life have I ever had something like that happen to me lol.

[/quote]

Mob mentality?

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

**End rant.

*Edit: btw I am no crusader for the cause, Yes I am in a Fraternity, I also have boat shoes, polos, and other Heathen articles of clothing. I also have v-necks, love to lift weights, and fuck shit up. Just do not assume you should hate someone because of one aspect of their life.[/quote]

You’re full of shit. Fag.[/quote]

You are a Delt, cunt

I have to agree frat boys are douche bags in general. I’ve met a few frat types that were cool but, on average they tend to be douche bags. Generally speaking when frat types are not surrounded by other frat boys they tend to be alright, but once a bunch of there brothers get together(which seems especially prevalent in gyms and bars) they turn into asshats.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

**End rant.

You’re full of shit. Fag.[/quote]

You are a Delt, cunt
[/quote]

Indeed sir. Allow me to clarify on my previous post:

trolololol

But for srs, I agree 100% with your post. Twas well-said.