Fireball Whisky

I normally stick to bourbon’s but tried some of this today, fucking amazing.

Yep, good stuff. I enjoy it for the taste alone, but my buddy says his wife gets extra freaky when she drinks it.

My usual. I’ve only been to one bar that has it though.

I’m lucky that some supermarkets here in Taiwan have it!

I’ve got two bottles in my house right now. I keep one in the fridge…I think it’s best ice cold.

shits awesome…

I feel like I should stock up. I feel like this whisky may disappear.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I feel like I should stock up. I feel like this whisky may disappear.[/quote]

its like big red gum…but it gets you drunk…so yeah, stock up on dat shit!

ha! I have a box of 12 packages of Dentyne Cinnamon gum right next to my computer!

Ok,

I want a review of what this tastes like.

I pretty much drink Jack Daniel’s, Woodford Reserve, or nothing(mezcal on occasion).

Is this like a schnapps or something else?

Regards,

Robert A

[quote]Robert A wrote:
Ok,

I want a review of what this tastes like.

I pretty much drink Jack Daniel’s, Woodford Reserve, or nothing(mezcal on occasion).

Is this like a schnapps or something else?

Regards,

Robert A[/quote]

Never drank schnapps so i wouldn’t know, basically tastes like Cinnamon flavored gum only drinking it.

Okay so how does it taste coming back up?

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
Never drank schnapps so i wouldn’t know, basically tastes like Cinnamon flavored gum only drinking it. [/quote]

Hmm.

Not sure I would like that.

Thank you for the reply though.

Regards,

Robert A

its hot, its cinimon esc, but it still has the nice burn of alchohal. Sounds fucking weird, but its super good, and i really dont enjoy that many drinks or drinking.

Sounds like Aftershock, which is disgusting. I like my whisky to taste like whisky.

Slightly less syrupy goldschlager, if you’ve had that. Like drinking cinnamon hearts. Doesn’t taste like whiskey, and doesn’t mix very well.

Dangerous stuff. Too easy to put down to be 33% alcohol.

This stuff is terrible lol, I don’t understand how anyone can drink this regularly. A shot here and there to change it up I can understand, but as your drink of choice?

TERRIBULL

My boss loves it because they get it ~$6 bottle wholesale and it’s a $2 shot. Frat boys eat this shit up.

It is rather sweet as opposed to spicy, and yeah, I can only take abut 3 shots till I need to go back to bourbon (also my favorite…Booker’s being my number one) or whiskey.

My Balls are on Fire =
Chase a shot of wild turkey with that stuff

…would be the best night ever

I just started my Saturday night with a shot (which I prefer to sip) a moment ago.