Fire Outside My Window

Rather impressive.

From some guy’s webcam.

pretty crazy shit, Ruffie~

I spent today chopping back all the trees and scrub crap I let grow too close to the house and generally cut back all the shit in my yard (about 4 acres on the side of a mountain).

I shall now drink beer and watch the fire.

DAFUQ!

Don’t worry, I’ve got it under control…

[quote]pgtips wrote:
DAFUQ! [/quote]

It’s a forest fire – burned 38,000 acres so far, mostly north of me.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_20835899/little-bear-fire-grows-fire-lines-tighten?source=most_viewed

Thats some crazy shit.

We keep getting the smoke from it here, looks like fog at night, terrible for the old respiratory system.

Looks like someone needs rescuing! Epic signal fire. Get out there quick!

Your ex crazy bitches will do anything to get your attention.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Your ex crazy bitches will do anything to get your attention.[/quote]

Maybe Hairdresser, but I’m fucking Pyscho again. The beauty of it, though, is she has a boyfriend who listens to her shit and takes her to dinner.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Looks like someone needs rescuing! Epic signal fire. Get out there quick![/quote]

You first, Kimosabe.

Wait… you live in your car??

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
Wait… you live in your car??[/quote]

‘His window’ doesn’t necessarily mean a house window.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

I’m fucking Pyscho again. The beauty of it, though, is she has a boyfriend who listens to her shit and takes her to dinner.[/quote]

The best of all possible worlds.

Stay safe guy.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Maybe Hairdresser, but I’m fucking Pyscho again. The beauty of it, though, is she has a boyfriend who listens to her shit and takes her to dinner.[/quote]

Just when I start to see you in a different light…

:-)[/quote]

I was powerless to prevent it. We ran into each other at the same little supermarket that rebooted the previous time. She was wearing a knit polo that was 3 sizes too small, skin tight, and stretched almost obscenly over her tits.

We chatted politely. She tells me I look good. I tell her the same and notice her tits getting hard through her shirt. We start making out in the grocery store parking lot.

Fifteen minutes later, we go to a house she takes care of for non-residents and fuck, both promising it would be the last time.

But the cycle started all over again. Pretty much nooners MWF.

We’re both dating someone else, so we’ve kept it very much on the DL and as no-strings as something like this can be. Her boyfriend is a nice guy, has a good business, and totally smitten. I would call it off, just because of him.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Maybe Hairdresser, but I’m fucking Pyscho again. The beauty of it, though, is she has a boyfriend who listens to her shit and takes her to dinner.[/quote]

I’m.so.shocked.

Good pussy is one hell of a drug, huh?