Fire Extinguisher... What to Do?

I clipped it with a weight. It fell off the rack and hit the floor. Then white stuff started spraying everywhere (that’s what she said). There was a white cloud all over the weight section like a tear gas grenade. I did not know how to operate a fire extinguisher, nor did I know the mechanics of one until I just watched a video. I don’t know how the pin was dislodged, but something must have happened when it fell. Also, I wasn’t paying attention to where the extinguisher was the whole time because I was going to the front desk to make them aware of “the situation”. I think one of the employees at the gym was an idiot and picked it up and didn’t know what do with it so he was walking around with it trying to find his way outside. I think that is how it got all over the place. Plus they got a fan to try to blow it out, but that might have added to the problem.

I am definitely going back to the gym. I just wanted to let the dust settle for a bit (pun intended).

I just went outside with a fire extinguisher and threw it all up and down the street, dropped it from one foot off the ground all the way up to hurling it off my roof. It never went off once until I pulled the pin and depressed the handle. Also, I do believe that the building code in New Jersey mandates that a fire extinguisher in a commercial building be placed behind glass and not set on an exposed hook on the wall. I’ve come to the conclusion that the OP id full of shit. Fuck off and die.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I just went outside with a fire extinguisher and threw it all up and down the street, dropped it from one foot off the ground all the way up to hurling it off my roof. It never went off once until I pulled the pin and depressed the handle. Also, I do believe that the building code in New Jersey mandates that a fire extinguisher in a commercial building be placed behind glass and not set on an exposed hook on the wall. I’ve come to the conclusion that the OP id full of shit. Fuck off and die.[/quote]

Sure question my integrity. That’s the easy thing to do. I witnessed the event. You are arguing the facts of the event with it’s only witness. I have better things to do than to waste my time arguing whether this happened or not. It happened. Get over it. Troll.

[quote]Kerosene Kid wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I just went outside with a fire extinguisher and threw it all up and down the street, dropped it from one foot off the ground all the way up to hurling it off my roof. It never went off once until I pulled the pin and depressed the handle. Also, I do believe that the building code in New Jersey mandates that a fire extinguisher in a commercial building be placed behind glass and not set on an exposed hook on the wall. I’ve come to the conclusion that the OP id full of shit. Fuck off and die.[/quote]

Sure question my integrity. That’s the easy thing to do. I witnessed the event. You are arguing the facts of the event with it’s only witness. I have better things to do than to waste my time arguing whether this happened or not. It happened. Get over it. Troll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)[/quote]

Two can play this game.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)[/quote]

Two can play this game.[/quote]

The difference is they had a much greater motive. What’s my motive? to gain attention on an internet message board. HAHA. You are loser for comparing me to those people.

Sure question my integrity. That’s the easy thing to do. I witnessed the event. You are arguing the facts of the event with it’s only witness. I have better things to do than to waste my time arguing whether this happened or not. It happened. Get over it. Troll.[/quote]

But you don’t have better things to do than to waste your time making up ridiculous stories and posting them on here.
Cool story th0, br0.

[quote]Simon Adebisi wrote:

Sure question my integrity. That’s the easy thing to do. I witnessed the event. You are arguing the facts of the event with it’s only witness. I have better things to do than to waste my time arguing whether this happened or not. It happened. Get over it. Troll.[/quote]

But you don’t have better things to do than to waste your time making up ridiculous stories and posting them on here.
Cool story th0, br0.[/quote]

My motive was to gain advice. I wanted to know what people would do in the same situation. Read the thread. You guys are just trolls trying to change the topic and discredit me.

But lets go with the assumption that I am not telling the truth. You are still going through a ton of effort to discredit me knowing nothing of the situation, having no knowledge whatsoever. Silly. Stop destroying my thread I am looking for constructive comments.

Here are some constructive comments:

http://stdmedicine.com/

More constructive comments:

How’s this for constructive?
If this nonsense is true, which it isn’t, stop being a pussy, go back there and see what happens.
It’s not as if you made up a story about assaulting someone and are now pondering the consequences.
You only made up a story about an accidental mess.

If this nonsense is true, which it isn’t, stop being a pussy, go back there and see what happens.
It’s not as if you made up a story about assaulting someone and are now pondering the consequences.
You only made up a story about an accidental mess.[/quote]

Well at least you brought it back on topic. Which I appreciate. My point was I am trying to gain something. Advice. What are you gaining by discrediting me? Piece of mind? Happiness? There is great article for this on T-Nation.

I suggest your read it.

By the way, I am shredding my workout tomorrow at that gym. Fire extinguisher or not. And I don’t need to insult you to feel good about myself.

Stop destroying my thread I am looking for constructive comments.[/quote]

You can’t be serious. Let’s assume your story is true. You want advice from strangers on an internet forum about going back to the gym after feeling like a dickhead?

Some fucking guy on the internet says:

a) Go back to the gym

or

b) Don’t go back to the gym

Is that how you make your decisions?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

Stop destroying my thread I am looking for constructive comments.[/quote]

You can’t be serious. Let’s assume your story is true. You want advice from strangers on an internet forum about going back to the gym after feeling like a dickhead?

Some fucking guy on the internet says:

a) Go back to the gym

or

b) Don’t go back to the gym

Is that how you make your decisions?[/quote]

I wanted advice to do going forward. Not going back to the gym. Meaning should I offer to pay, etc. what to expect. When I make decisions I try to gather the most information possible that involves using a lot of different sources. You’re right. I am not going to use some outrageous advice from an internet forum. I just wanted to gather a large sample of advice before making my decision. I don’t have a problem with people criticizing me or what not. I just feel bringing the thread off topic with discrediting me doesn’t achieve anything.

I didn’t expect this to turn into a debate about internet forum ethics like people are turning this into.

You only made up a story about an accidental mess.[/quote]

You’re not doing it right. You’re employing logic and reasoning in the face of an obvious troll. This is wrong. This is what your hardcore, commie-loving troll wants, to engage you in a dead-end argument revolving around semantics, made-up scenarios, technicalities and circular logic, all stemming from what the troll knows is an utter falsehood that can never actually be proven, thereby further insulating himself while pulling you deeper and deeper into an endless argument about NOTHING.

To counteract this, I have found that there are many techniques that can be employed instead, including counter-intelligence, disinformation, propaganda, subliminal messages, black, gray and white ops (the latter being what this thread is turning into). You cannot let the troll dictate the terms under which his thread will unfold. YOU must dictate the terms to him by refusing to engage in his pedantry and avoiding any and all logical exchanges of thought with the troll. This is what he wants.

By using a wide array of methods and by following my advice, one can confuse and disorient the troll while turning the thread he creates into an exercise in reverse psychology and, ultimately, YOUR thread and not his. Once the thread has strayed entirely from what its original intention was, it now becomes a forum for us to hone and refine our techniques in preparation for the next barren thread. In threads where a troll pops up in the midst of an otherwise normal discussion about the virtues of anal fisting or what priest diddled which Jonas Brother, you must also employ these techniques, or else avoid any and all responses/reactions to his comments because reactions are a huge part of the troll’s diet and without them he starves to death or moves on to other places where food is less scarce. This advice is especially relevant in the T-Vixen, volume 5 thread right now.

I admit, I slip up sometimes. However, if you do end up reverting to logic and reasoning it is always best to do so with your first post addressed to a troll, as I did here. That way, if no other attempt at logic is made you have actually set the stage for a very effective psychological operations campaign.

I didn’t expect this to turn into a debate about internet forum ethics like people are turning this into.[/quote]

Welcome to GAL. The place where a thread about bin Laden’s death turns into an Australian vs New Zealand nationalist slang off. The place where a thread about the new X Man movie turns into a debate about genital mutilation. The place where a thread about current Presidential forerunners turns into an in depth analysis of US foreign policy during the Cold War.