Fire Away

back

Legs are noticeably better, as is back, and delt width. Someone’s been busy! Great stuff!

S

:o are those pics really 2 months difference!? you look bigger and leaner!

you still eating around 100g carbs?

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:
:o are those pics really 2 months difference!? you look bigger and leaner!

you still eating around 100g carbs?[/quote]
jaja damn dude thanks! I was cutting back then when I was on 100 grams of carbs… Now I’m getting between 200 and 400 a day

Awesome improvement! Your legs have come up a ton and your upper body wouldn’t look out of place on stage as it is.

not trying to nuthug lol but seeing how much improvement one can make with legs in such a time frame has given me some new motivation to hit them hard since they’re lagging!

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:
not trying to nuthug lol but seeing how much improvement one can make with legs in such a time frame has given me some new motivation to hit them hard since they’re lagging![/quote]

I recommend you checkout tankmans thread and see how he hits legs… after seeing his thread youll realize that even if you think you’re killing yourself in legs that you’re only really a little girl compared to the way he massacres his legs, it’s seriously ridiculous

Am I the only one that thinks his back is a weak point as well as legs?

took the advice you guys gave me and brought up my legs… thanks for the advice

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
took the advice you guys gave me and brought up my legs… thanks for the advice[/quote]

Good work man. How’d you go about bringing them up? And how much strength did you gain on leg movements??

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
took the advice you guys gave me and brought up my legs… thanks for the advice[/quote]

Good work man. How’d you go about bringing them up? And how much strength did you gain on leg movements??[/quote]
For the most part I did quads one day along with calves and hamstrings with back. So…
Quads:
Leg Extensions: Fst-7… basically just murder my quads
Squats: one warm up set and 2 work sets
Hack Squats: Work up to one heavy set with forced reps at the end
leg press with bands: two work sets, the second one with forced reps

Hams:
Leg curls: Fst-7
SLDL with the bar or dumbbells I’d alternate

Since I basically murdered my quads before doing my compound movements my strength actually went down, I’m now going to start going heavy-er so I’m expecting all my lifts to blow up