Fire Away

I just wanted to know if there’s anything lacking and that I should be focusing on and just a general critique… thank guys…
Edit: go to page 2 for the updated leg pics

side bi

legs

back

front relaxed

You look good right now. Everything seems to be proportional, and you’re very lean. What are your goals?

Very good place to be. While everything does have decent levels of size and definition, it looks to me (from the separate pics above, no full body shot) that your legs could be a big larger to be in balance. I’ve had a similar issue myself, so I know it’s a lot of work, but if you have plans to grace the stage at some point (not sure if you do or not), this should be a focus.

Overall, very good work. Thick pecs and delts, detailed back.

S

Thanks for the critique guys… Stu, I’ll try to get a full body shot when I can. My goal as of right now is to just keep getting leaner and see how lean I can really get before I start losing a lot of strength, muscle etc… because I’ve never been lean before and would like to know what it takes to get there and maintain a respectable level of leanness without sacrificing muscle for it. After this I’ll go on another muscle gaining cycle and judge more or less how big I can get lol…

Everything looks proportional. Great work so far.

Look great man. Any chance you could give some details on your training, strength levels, and nutrition??

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
Look great man. Any chance you could give some details on your training, strength levels, and nutrition?? [/quote]

Right now I’m doing something like the T-dawg diet. Keeping protein at around 220-240 grams of

protein, and keeping my carbs around 100. I don’t take in exactly 100 grams of carbs every day,

some days i may take in more and other days I may take less. I usually keep the weekends as a

refeed. I’m doing a chest/bi, back, off, shoulders/tris, legs, off, off. And as far as

strength levels I don’t bench so I wouldn’t be able to tell you that but I decline 245 for like

10 reps or somethng like that I believe. My squat is at around 315 for reps while prefatiguing them with leg extensions and I deadlift around 480

hey stu… here’s the full body shot that I promised you… I would love to hear any advice you can give me

Biggest priority = get bigger legs IMO

Everything else looks pretty good.

Jw, is that you’re back in your avatar?

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:

Everything else looks pretty good.

Jw, is that you’re back in your avatar? [/quote]
yeah bro… Im gonna start working on bringing my legs up

Looking great overall. I agree that your legs need the most work. Your lower half makes up maybe 70% of the total muscle mass in your body (I’m estimating) … so why train it only 25% of the time? Two legs sessions per week works great; one quad dominant and one hip dominant. Squats and deadlifts (or lunges and goodmornings, etc) are the staples of each workout. Try it out!

curious as to your height & weight?

[quote]eightohfive wrote:
curious as to your height & weight?[/quote]
6 feet tall and 206-208 lbs I believe, lol my joints are small as hell though

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
Looking great overall. I agree that your legs need the most work. Your lower half makes up maybe 70% of the total muscle mass in your body (I’m estimating) … so why train it only 25% of the time? Two legs sessions per week works great; one quad dominant and one hip dominant. Squats and deadlifts (or lunges and goodmornings, etc) are the staples of each workout. Try it out![/quote]

My legs actually are one of the bodyparts that grow the quickest for me. I started training around 3 years ago and my legs were by far my biggest bodypart and the one I liked training the most lol so I kind of eased down on my leg training for a while, started doing leg presses, hack squats etc… and those things never really worked for me. So about a month ago I went back to squatting (which got my legs big) and my legs have actually gotten bigger while I’ve gotten leaner which has never happened to me before

front relaxed