Finising Cycle With Winny & Anavar?

Hi guys this is my 1st post here looking forward to many more posts…
im doing my 1st cycle of test e at 500 a week split in 2 days and the results are looking good,a bit of water retention but nothing i cant deal with, but in general,loving it all,hardly any sides except for a small amount of acne and good gains.

ive got 100x10 mg tabs of winstrol and the same in anavar with 4 weeks left of my cycle.
any recommedations on dosages? i was thinking of splitting it into 6 weeks that way it will be 2 weeks after my last injection and i can therefore start my pct straight away…

i know about the dangers of taking 2 orals at once btw…
any comments on what dosage would be greatly apreciated.
cheers!!

nobody care to offer advice?

[quote]spencetosterone wrote:
Hi guys this is my 1st post here looking forward to many more posts…
im doing my 1st cycle of test e at 500 a week split in 2 days and the results are looking good,a bit of water retention but nothing i cant deal with, but in general,loving it all,hardly any sides except for a small amount of acne and good gains.

ive got 100x10 mg tabs of winstrol and the same in anavar with 4 weeks left of my cycle.
any recommedations on dosages? i was thinking of splitting it into 6 weeks that way it will be 2 weeks after my last injection and i can therefore start my pct straight away…

i know about the dangers of taking 2 orals at once btw…
any comments on what dosage would be greatly apreciated.
cheers!![/quote]

This isn’t a recommendation, it’s simply what I would do with the quantities you have available.

The day after your last test shot I would begin running the winny and var at 70mg (each) ed for 14 days. Day 16 commence PCT.

There is a few assumptions regarding half lives in there. Something I would look into a little closer if our positions were reversed.

Hope this helps

Regards
LR

cheers but i was hoping to start it sooner than that im going on holiday in 6 weeks and need to shed excess bf

[quote]spencetosterone wrote:
cheers but i was hoping to start it sooner than that im going on holiday in 6 weeks and need to shed excess bf[/quote]

I’d suggest you get on the treadmill.

Anything below 70mg ed of var is a waste in my experience.

You could stretch out your winny by running it at around 50mg ed (imo is this an effective dose). But I think have the wrong expectation as far as fat loss and aas goes.

A good rule of thumb…

Aas for muscle gains

Calorie deficit for fat loss

Good luck

cheers…anyone else taken these 2 orals at the end of there cycle?if so,what happened?