Finishing WSP, Looking for Another

I am about to finish the WSP, and I still have some fat to lose. I know in the article CW says if you’re still fat repeat the program. I don’t think my body could take another round of the program. It’s intense, I’ve seriously had DOMS just about everyday for the past 7 weeks. I love CW’s programs and really like lifting only 3 days a week, what CW program would you recommend next? Suck it up and repeat the WSP? 10x3 for Fat Loss? Or something totally different? I’m open and looking to drop more body fat. I was looking over CT’s program for Bartyl on the Physic Clinic, it has him cutting up! My only restriction is I work out at home, I don’t have any way to do lat pulldowns. I have a bench,a rack,pull up bar, 310#'s in weights.

I started lifting again in January, I got tired of being fat and lazy again. I started with CW’s TBT program at 225 lbs, and some serious body fat…25% or higher. I did this for 12 weeks, but obviously didn’t put enough effort into it. I did get down to 217 lbs on the TBT and I got stronger. So I started the WSP immediatly after and loosely followed the T-Dawg diet. I’m down to 206lbs right now, feel great and am really starting to get alot stronger. I carry my weight mainly around my belly, and I think alot of it is visceral fat, which causes some concern in me because heart disease runs in the family. I just don’t want to be fat anymore!!

Here’s my start in January

Just finished 10 weeks of CW’s TBT. Starting the WSP. I’ll post my finish pics next week once I finish the WSP.

I’d just repeat WSP.

I mean, if it works… why muck with it?

[quote]WantAbs wrote:
I am about to finish the WSP, and I still have some fat to lose. I know in the article CW says if you’re still fat repeat the program. I don’t think my body could take another round of the program. It’s intense, I’ve seriously had DOMS just about everyday for the past 7 weeks. I love CW’s programs and really like lifting only 3 days a week, what CW program would you recommend next? Suck it up and repeat the WSP? 10x3 for Fat Loss? Or something totally different? [/quote]

If you feel like you need a break from WSP, do something else for 6 wks or so (like 10x3 for example) and then come back to WSP again. That way you’ll come back to a prog you know works for you, but you’ll be fresh again from some different stimulus. You can always repeat progs you’ve had success with, but there’s no harm in giving the mind and body something new for a while. I don’t know the specifics of WSP but if it were me I’d choose a prog that has different parameters (new rep ranges, diff number of training days whatever) so that it is something different sandwiched between the WSP.