Finished.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
totalfit wrote:
polo77j wrote:
I can’t one up ya … but I just got back from spending my lunch hour at the driving range on this magnificent day on Cape Cod

Do you live on the Cape or just visiting. I work right in Falmouth.

No shit … I work in Hyannis

I live in Fairhaven

Beento Hyannis.Loved it. And various towns upthe coast. Bootiful
[/quote]

Yea it’s pretty damn nice … traffic sucks in the summer time but I’m not one to complain much about what I can’t control

[quote]polo77j wrote:
totalfit wrote:
polo77j wrote:
I can’t one up ya … but I just got back from spending my lunch hour at the driving range on this magnificent day on Cape Cod

I live in Fairhaven[/quote]

Fairhaven?!?! We used to have a cottage in West Island when I was a kid.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
totalfit wrote:
polo77j wrote:

I live in Fairhaven

Fairhaven?!?! We used to have a cottage in West Island when I was a kid.[/quote]

Yea we used to throw keg parties/bon fires on the beach in West Island when I was in high school

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I got started last night. Drank too much and was a little hung over this morning.[/quote]

Lets start again Vader

Your drinking weekend has only just begun!

(I think he must be plastered by now, he’s not answering his phone)

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

(I think he must be plastered by now, he’s not answering his phone)[/quote]

I’m thinking he’s either already passed out after pulling an allnighter last night, or he’s been successful in bedding a woman.

I’m going with passed out.

[quote]Court wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

I’m thinking he’s either already passed out after pulling an allnighter last night, or he’s been successful in bedding a woman.

I’m going with passed out.[/quote]

Wrong. He’s only just heading out, and I need my girlfriend home now because I’m quite bored.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Court wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

Wrong. He’s only just heading out, and I need my girlfriend home now because I’m quite bored.[/quote]

I plan on reminding him of all the hilarious things he’s said and questions he’s asked me today. Oh swiss…

[quote]Court wrote:
RSGZ wrote:
Court wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

Wrong. He’s only just heading out, and I need my girlfriend home now because I’m quite bored.

I plan on reminding him of all the hilarious things he’s said and questions he’s asked me today. Oh swiss…[/quote]

Again. Shut your face.

I loves you

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

(I think he must be plastered by now, he’s not answering his phone)[/quote]

You’re so sexy on ze telephone

YEA BUDDY!

I get the feeling that the working title of this weekend will be “Adventures of the Hellbound Alcoholic part MCCMXXVIII.”

I’m already a mess because I was on an early deadline because Monday is a holiday. This means I kind of forgot that yesterday was Thursday and not Friday, which means I did my normal Friday thing (drunk on Jameson and got shot down trying to get laid) last night. I gotta stop blowing my load on Thursday nights like this.

But I’m a trooper. I love Memorial Day.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
YEA BUDDY!

I get the feeling that the working title of this weekend will be “Adventures of the Hellbound Alcoholic part MCCMXXVIII.”

I’m already a mess because I was on an early deadline because Monday is a holiday. This means I kind of forgot that yesterday was Thursday and not Friday, which means I did my normal Friday thing (drunk on Jameson and got shot down trying to get laid) last night. I gotta stop blowing my load on Thursday nights like this.

But I’m a trooper. I love Memorial Day.[/quote]

HAHA! Sounds like it’s gonna be a good weekend for a few of us…

[quote]jchenky wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I got started last night. Drank too much and was a little hung over this morning.

Lets start again Vader

[/quote]

Sounds like a plan. I just picked up a few select brews to enjoy this evening.

So I have the ultimate collection of photos from last night. Well, when I say “I” I mean I featured in them, just gotta wait till they hit FB and I shall post them here. I danced. Yeah, I mean, I hit the dancefloor, did the robot, funky chicken, EVERYTHING. It was hilarious. Spent far too much money, kept yelling “Woooooooooo, Aint nuttin but a peanut, Yeah BUDDY” etc. Now, head ache.

So I have the ultimate collection of photos from last night. Well, when I say “I” I mean I featured in them, just gotta wait till they hit FB and I shall post them here. I danced. Yeah, I mean, I hit the dancefloor, did the robot, funky chicken, EVERYTHING. It was hilarious. Spent far too much money, kept yelling “Woooooooooo, Aint nuttin but a peanut, Yeah BUDDY” etc. Now, head ache. [/quote]

That is awesome!!! All hail the funky chicken!

[quote]polo77j wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
totalfit wrote:
polo77j wrote:

I live in Fairhaven

Yea we used to throw keg parties/bon fires on the beach in West Island when I was in high school[/quote]

Hooligans!! Actually I’m just jealous I wasn’t there doing the same thing.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Hooligans!! Actually I’m just jealous I wasn’t there doing the same thing.[/quote]

Your new avatar is soo sexy I’m jealous I’m not there doing your thing…over…and over…and then again…okay one more time…

“Woooooooooo, Aint nuttin but a peanut, Yeah BUDDY” etc. [/quote]

lmfao! Good stuff mate! :smiley:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
polo77j wrote:
totalfit wrote:
polo77j wrote:

I live in Fairhaven

Yea we used to throw keg parties/bon fires on the beach in West Island when I was in high school

Hooligans!! Actually I’m just jealous I wasn’t there doing the same thing.[/quote]

You shoulda came out then … it was always a good time

So I have the ultimate collection of photos from last night. Well, when I say “I” I mean I featured in them, just gotta wait till they hit FB and I shall post them here. I danced. Yeah, I mean, I hit the dancefloor, did the robot, funky chicken, EVERYTHING. It was hilarious. Spent far too much money, kept yelling “Woooooooooo, Aint nuttin but a peanut, Yeah BUDDY” etc. Now, head ache. [/quote]

Looks like you had a great time.