T Nation

Finished Test E Cycle. Post Cycle Question

Hi guys, typing this from my phone so if I miss type something my apologies.

height: 5’9
weight before 83kg
weight after 90kg

Test e 500mg 12 weeks
dbol 1-4
Ai: 12.5mg ED

pct Nolva clomid
100/100/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20

All pretty standard for a first cycle. Anyway when I started I was steadily increasing each week up to 90kg around week 7. After that my weight didn’t budge, this was around a week on my second vial. Could the 2nd vial have been fake and that’s why the gains stopped? I then finished off and went to my PCT yet I didn’t lose any weight, not even 1 pound, stayed literally the same.

My diet is pretty solid, broken my macros down and eating enough each meal so I won’t bore you with the details of it.

Just seems a bit odd to me that I shot up in weight, stopped and then didn’t lose anything PCT.

Thanks guys

I dont have experience with it but what i have learned through reading other’s cycles, this is not unheard of. I think if the 2nd vial was fake you would have experienced sides before you started your post cycle as you would not have been getting it for 5 weeks. The fact that you didnt lose any just tells me you did things right.

You do realise you need to ajust macros as your weight changes if you were 83kg and you were just at a surplus of calories, you then gained 7kg’s of lbm your surplus is now a fair bit higher then what it was that could explain why gains slowed

Edit: 7kg in 7 weeks on test and dbol seems pretty minimal sounds like you were only just eating enough to gain 7kg then once your daily intake changed you were eating at maintenance.

it has also been pointed out elsewhere that myostatin increases around 8 weeks… typically, one tweaks the cycle there to account for that.

and like KM pointed out, you gained a decent amount right away… unless you bumped up your cals from there, i wouldn’t expect too much of a change. nice to see you kept almost all of it, tho…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
it has also been pointed out elsewhere that myostatin increases around 8 weeks… typically, one tweaks the cycle there to account for that.

and like KM pointed out, you gained a decent amount right away… unless you bumped up your cals from there, i wouldn’t expect too much of a change. nice to see you kept almost all of it, tho…

[/quote]

What do you mean by “tweak cycle” are you talking about swapping esters/compounds?

You have to account for the loss of water weight when you stopped the dbol mid cycle. So you were probably still gaining while losing water.