T Nation

Finished My First Cycle

I finished my first cycle a week ago.I
took test cyp, 250mgs for 5 weeks then 400mgs for the last3.My pct goes clomid,
ZMA,and creatine.(not to mention alot more eating and working).
I’m 23,went from 139lbs to 160,my bench went from 6 reps of 135 to 21.i benched 185 5 reps yesterday,and I’m stoked because i couldnt do that once.21 lbs sound like alot,but i was invovled in a big car wreck a year and a half ago so half of its regrowth.I’m very satisfied with my gains.I just want to know if you have an idea of how much of this I’ll lose.I’d also like suggestions for my second cycle.i started test cause i got it4 pennies right from the pharm.(i mean i drove the guy to get it)so it was the surest thing.i reasearched on it and i couldnt find any deca,and was actually scared to do either.Now that I’ve been cycling i cant get whatever i need.i got a settlement coming in the summmer and would like to INVEST the money to get igf-1 or hgh.would it be better to wait or start a deca-test cycle in 2 months,if so what dosages do you recommend.any help would be great.

From your numbers I would say that you were nowhere even close to needing to use AAS. That said congrats on your results and you took care of pct which is good. IMHO you should take a few years and build a solid base before jumping into the steroid pool again but to each his own. Good luck.

i agree with twisted.

Maybe after your second cycle you’ll break 200lbs on the bench…that’d be amazing.

Can I just say…WTF?
I mean, well…wtf.
Dude, if I couldn’t bench 200 I’d never even say “steroid” let alone use the fuckin things.

[quote]mark lonnie jr wrote:
I finished my first cycle a week ago.I
took test cyp, 250mgs for 5 weeks then 400mgs for the last3.My pct goes clomid,
ZMA,and creatine.(not to mention alot more eating and working).
I’m 23,went from 139lbs to 160,my bench went from 6 reps of 135 to 21.i benched 185 5 reps yesterday,and I’m stoked because i couldnt do that once.21 lbs sound like alot,but i was invovled in a big car wreck a year and a half ago so half of its regrowth.I’m very satisfied with my gains.I just want to know if you have an idea of how much of this I’ll lose.I’d also like suggestions for my second cycle.i started test cause i got it4 pennies right from the pharm.(i mean i drove the guy to get it)so it was the surest thing.i reasearched on it and i couldnt find any deca,and was actually scared to do either.Now that I’ve been cycling i cant get whatever i need.i got a settlement coming in the summmer and would like to INVEST the money to get igf-1 or hgh.would it be better to wait or start a deca-test cycle in 2 months,if so what dosages do you recommend.any help would be great.
[/quote]

i understand i wasnt ready for aas,and i spread the word to any of my freinds pondering steroid use.i’ve put many hours into reaserching steroid types and there use and i recommend any1 thinking of aas check into their diets cause lack of food has been my problem the whole time.what do i do though,half way through go to pct.when do YOU think its allright by weight, strenght,or age.when does someone get your approval?

Yeah sure tell your friends of course after you yourself who was way under experience to use them, that is sort of pointless. It reminds me of that guy “ManBeast”

You admit you weren’t ready for AAS, but right here in your initial post you are already asking for feedback on your second cycle? If you have researched this to a elevated point, why do you ask a group of strangers if they know how much you will lose, there is no way to gauge that especially with the limited information given…

I am a libertarian at heart, so personally I say do what wills you, just never bitch or complain about your actions if they ever bite you in the ass, to each his own, and make sure its his own. :wink: Maybe if I was 139 pounds, was older, and had the money and was impatient/impracticle…hmmm food for thought I guess. :wink: Just something very funny about a 139 pound guy using gear, almost as funny as those 140 pound guys trying to get “cut”.

Good for actually doing a PCT though. :wink:

Well first off normal test levels dont decrease until usually 25 so your at least 2 years away. Secondly you did a cycle very wrong (ie. no front load) and as for the “new” stuff you want just load up with alot of insulin …and you’ll be good to go…
basically READ…lift …and EAT
CORRECTLY!!!
and you’ll be fine. Not to mention that once you start doing AAS your body isn’t the same. Just do it the hard right way and in the long run man you’ll be sooo much better off. Then when you hit b/t 30-40 and you have gained 40-50 lbs of LBM from 10-15 yrs of hard work, be my guest and increase your genetic limits or at least hit the roof of your potential (whatever you view). Plus you will actually be healthy b/c you didnt make your organs “make” your muscle. I really dont mind informed ppl doing “aids” properly and with uniform increases, and your not abusing them rediculously, but you really dont need them. No offense but anyone can lift 180lbs w/in 6mo-1yr of really hard training even if your 5’5" and 135. Plus youve had a major trauma to your body do you really want to shoot through the roof by stressing your joints and tendons while your body is still repairing. Come on man I know that your smarter than that.
Good luck.

by the way i was joking about the insulin

ya i know it sounds like i contradicted myself.my friends who i tell i was using see me lifting more than them when i weigh about 20 lbs less.they have no idea about proper training and eating.they want to juice and i tell them they should get their bodies in peak condition b4 they start.i found out why i wasnt ready half way through the cycle,but what do i do,stop.i was lifting so much and got stronger than ever and it seemed like a waste to stop.every workout was the best workout i’ve ever had.

Mark, I too would have to say that you jumped the gun. I would definitely suggest 3-5 years of serious training before using.

With that said, I think you will find that the 21 reps of whatever weight that was will probably drop down to around 15 reps (if that gives you some idea of what you will lose strengthwise)

Good luck bro and I hope your PCT is lined up well.

FatSensei