Finished First Cycle. Cruise with Test/Dbol?

I just ran my first cycle of 300 Test E for twelve weeks and am happy with the results, however I have decided to blast and cruise and my mental health had been so much better during this cycle, I feel so much happier and want to keep going, I’m 36 years old.

Anyways I was wondering can you run Dbol on a cruise or should I have it for my next blast? Is there anything I can take to help with gains during my cruise? I’m cruising on 150 a week, sticking to two injections a week.

I would suggest you save the Dbol for your next blast. The whole point of the “Cruise” period in the “Blast & Crusie” method is to give your body a break so to speak from the High levels or androgen use. Im assuming you have gotten blood work done and 150mg puts you at above normal levels, if that is the case then hard heavy training along with proper diet should allow you to maintain the progress youve made.

2 Likes

If you are using Dbol on cruise, I would question if it is actually a cruise. Cruise can be more than just test (I am using MK-677 to increase my low IGF-1 and GH production), but IMO, Dbol with TRT is just an oral blast.

In fact once I finish recomp, I am going to either be doing Dbol of Drol for 6 weeks to regain any lost muscle, and gain a bit more than I had previously.

Something like 100-120mg Test/wk with 10mg/d of Dbol probably could be a cruise. If you’re like me, Dbol sits very well with you and gives good euphoria. Only bloods will be able tell if its ok long term though.

SB

1 Like

Hey what results did you get with your 300 mg a week cycle? When did it kick in? I’m on week 2 at 300 a week and I’m curious.

Thanks for feedback.

Liam - I was wearing small to medium shirt and a 33 waist when I started, I now fully fill a large t shirt, tight on the arms and I am still a 33 waist.

My stomach is flatter, much flatter but that only happened after a bit of bloating after around three or four weeks, I couldn’t really tell the difference till my clothes got to small around week 4, I’m still getting bigger.

Make sure you eat lots of protein and sleep enough, I found eating lots of healthy much better than dirty, when eating dirty my stomach would balloon and I’d feel like crap.

Also, if I remember rightly I started getting stronger around the time I got my first shin splints, walking to Tesco I could hardly walk, it seemed like a sign it was starting to work

Okay great thanks for feedback! Good work man that’s solid, yes I’m nothing the bloat. I’ve gained 6 pounds in 10 days and I know it’s not muscle. Okay so it does go away? Good. Again great job can’t wait to be there with you!

Hey post some
Before and after pics? Maybe just blur out the face for privacy

Also when did you start seeing the results and strength from the test?

I had some equipoise lying around, like enough for 10 weeks at 200 a week (I’m going to buy more). I tend to aromatize testosterone a lot, and aromataze inhibitors like aromasin seem to make my joints and muscles ache even at low doses. I decided to try cruising on eq with 100 on tuesday and 100 on Friday. I was liking how I was feeling, but sometimes toward the end of the day I’d feel depressed, maybe from low estrogen. As a quick fix, I decided to pop 10mg of dbol. Felt amazing within 30 minutes. Decided to stick with it, though I’m wondering how every other day would work. This is supposed to be a cruise, and I want to keep things low. I could also just add maybe 50mg or so of test a week for the same effect estrogen-wise, but I really love this cruise just as it is. I feel amazing mood-wise, and my pumps at the gym are better than ever. As an experiment, I was running very high doses of testosterone earlier on, but wasn’t really gaining much. I also attribute this to taking one month cruises per the recommendation of some (who don’t post pics of themselves, so it’s hard to see if it’s actually working for them). I feel better on this cruise than I ever did on cycle. I intend to run this a full three months at any rate, to really let my body reset, and with how this feels, I might just stick with this and experiment with increasing doses just a bit once I decide to blast. I was reading about one guy who was running 300-300 eq-test, and was getting huge on it, so I’d like to experiment with that.

At any rate, I can definitely feel the effects of the dbol at 10mg and love it (I’ve taken up to 100mg a day, and that didn’t make me feel this good). I might dial it back like I said (every other day or only workout days) and see how I feel, how things go, just so that this sticks to being a cruise and not a minor blast. I’ve also read that eq suppresses the hpt a bit less than test, so that might be helpful, and might offset what dbol upsets at the low dose of 10mg.

Incidentally, I’ve read that primo is often faked with eq, and that primo burns badly. The primo I was using does not burn. I tested it with the vial tests, and it seems to check out, but I’ve also sent some to Janochek for better analysis, so we shall see. At any rate, the eq I run does burn reeeeally badly, so makes me wonder if guys saying that their primo burns are really running eq. :rofl::rofl:

I wouldn’t go over 10mg dbol a day for the cruise portion.

Trt dose w 10mg dbol a day has provided excellent benefits for me and others I know personally.

1 Like

I like it! I’m excited because I love this better than any blast I’ve run. I just hope that doses are low enough to reset my body. I’m hoping for gains off this (I feel strangely like I am gaining on this cruise…month so far), and I definitely want my next blast to really work.

Also, I failed to mention before that previous cruises on 250 a week of test never made me feel this good, and I’d always feel like I was losing muscle when coming off a blast. I have such a good mood on this cruise, and my muscles blow up almost like tren. Some veins, but I’m not lean. I am leaning down, prob from the eq. It’s all just so nice. Recent physical said slightly elevated blood cell levels, so I may donate.

20230726_190010

Took at a distance the other day, so not much detail, but my arms blow up. Prob letting my gut hang a bit, but my stomach is actually surprisingly flat. 34" waist.

1 Like

I dont think taking dbol at any dose is good to let your body rest, but if id feel anything from dbol at 10mgs id probably do it also, haha.

Well you are on slightly more steroids than people who dont take em, so whats elevated for them is normal for you, so i dont think you need to bother about that.
I always find it funny how people take steroids to change their inner chemistry but then they also want their blood markers to be steroid-free. I mean, it doesnt make any sense, its like eating and puking after that. If you take steroids, the reference intervals for normal people DONT apply to you. Everything is supposed to be elevated because you take drugs to elevate stuff.

Im still skeptical about not taking test at all, but if it works - thats even better. My e2 would be so low on solo EQ tho…and you cant take 10mgs of dbol forever anyways imo.

2 Likes

I’m not worried about my blood levels too much. It’s more my doctor. I was also running 3.5 grams of test all June (which might’ve also driven up my blood cell count). Wanted to feel what that would be like and wasn’t getting much from lower doses, prob because I was taking 1 month cruises. I only really got a lot from my first blast, and every one after that has been eh. The 3.5 gram run actually felt pretty good, fun, powerful, but not as nice as 200 of eq and 10mg dbol/d. I think I was also running 700mg of primo. I feel amazing on this, and my head never feels like it’s going to pop. It did occasionally on high test.

As for estrogen, my nips get puffy on test, I get emotional and wanna cry. Deca is gyno city for me. Could be prolactin, though. Caber makes me suicidal, so can’t touch it, even really small doses. I’ve read others say that the bad feelings subside. I haven’t toughed it out long enough to see. Aromasin at 12mg makes my tendons and joints hurt. At 6, not so much, but the nips get puffy. When cruising on test at 250, I don’t really get the est sides, but I don’t feel (mood and muscle fullness) like I do on eq and dbol. I feel kinda empty as compared to when blasting. Whatever it is about this eq and dbol cruise, it’s perfect balance for me. I read this from others, that some think eq-only cruises are awful, and others love them. I of course added just a bit of dbol because it seemed like eq was tanking me too much.

Dbol counters eq sides as every cruise or blast needs something that aromatises and dbol does that a lot. Thats why you can skip test - cuz dbol is what aromatises in your case. The question is - can dbol at 10mg be ran for 20 years?

I always look at my cruises as something that needs to be ok to run forever because otherwise its all just rented gains.
I have also done grams of gear and gh and insulin but it’s all temporary and i lost interest because what’s the point if you lose it all as soon as you go on a cruise.
So im looking for the most i can take and the most i can gain on doses that i would be ok to run forever.

1 Like

Ya, I’ll prob switch to something else next cruise. Eq also elevates red cells a ton, so they’re both risky. Too bad cuz I love this. Liver is checking fine so far, and piss looks great. Turned brown when I ran dbol at 50-100. I’ve switched to milk thistle and dandelion root for liver support. Was taking tudca. I’ll explain later since I know this will really rub many the wrong way.

1 Like

Looking good bro!

Thanks!

What’s a cruise you’d run forever? I was reading somewhere about a buddy of a guy who’s “built like an ox,” who supposedly cruises on 300-300 test-eq. He no longer blasts.

For the few days this week I wasn’t at the gym, I did skip the dbol. Felt pretty decent, but did have some depression. Sex drive went up interestingly, possibly from reduced estrogen.

What I’m amazed at with this cruise is the pumps, muscle fullness, that my weight has actually gone down a little, but my clothes get tighter. My test 250 or 300 cruises felt nothing like this.

Well idk know so far. I am done blasting also, probably, so im looking for something that would keep me 240 but shredded.
At this time i am on 300 test, 200 tren-e and 1,5iu of GH.
I have decided to cut a bit, so i will leave the tren alone for now, but i plan on reducing it later to like 100-150. Im not sure if i ever will reduce test tho.
So id say test 300 and low dose of GH. Tren id see if something changes much if i go down to 150 or 0.

I usually go by my BP… I want it below 130 at all times.
Cholesterol i dont really check because even tho i am on statins, by HDL is always close to 0 for last 10 years no matter what i do, and my LDL is always normal.

So cruise for me is not something thats 100% healthy and close to natural, but the lowest possible dose that i can maintain my size while being lean and in caloric deficit.

There is a guy on youtube who is also doing what he calls “lifestyle cycle” and he is doing 500 test and 100 tren, and he claims all bloodwork normal.
I have also tought about upping test to just see what changes.

I am not sure i want to do EQ as i get nosebleeds from it and since i am in MMA, having a bloody nose every time someone barely touches it, sucks.