T Nation

Finished Dbol Only, What for PCT?

Just finished a dbol only cycle 40mg ED for 12 weeks gained 20lbs of what seems to be keepable muscle. still only 12% bf so dont think its water. a friend said i may not need to do pct for such a short low dosage course. im a bit paranoid about gyno though so i want to do some pct. whats the best creatine or nolva???

Wow 12 weeks your liver probably has holes in it. Get bloods done to see where your at.

Yes run PCT. Nolva 40/40/20/20

[quote]xxxgymguyxxx wrote:
Just finished a dbol only cycle 40mg ED for 12 weeks gained 20lbs of what seems to be keepable muscle. still only 12% bf so dont think its water. a friend said i may not need to do pct for such a short low dosage course. im a bit paranoid about gyno though so i want to do some pct. whats the best creatine or nolva???[/quote]

Creatine for pct ?
I find it hard to believe that you did a cycle without even reading up on what drugs to use for pct

Oh come on, if this is not a troll then I dont know what is. Creatine really? Come on man.

He’s from Wales so I imagine he’s telling the truth

Creatine is great by itself but wont do anything to restore natural hormone levels.

You clearly have NO CLUE as to what you are doing. You shouldnt have done the cycle, a stupid cycle if I say so myself.

You ran 12 weeks of a liver toxic compound at a high-ish dose with no liver support (even though it hardly works but helps) and no AI.
I can bet my bollocks that you dont even know what an AI is.
‘The best nolva’? What do you mean by this? The best nolva is the pharm-grade nolva, get some ASAP and run it at 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for 2 weeks.
Its funny how most people ask about PCT once they have finished or are already on a cycle.

[quote]rutabega wrote:
Oh come on, if this is not a troll then I dont know what is. Creatine really? Come on man.[/quote]
What he said…

[quote]Marc_Cavalli wrote:

[quote]rutabega wrote:
Oh come on, if this is not a troll then I dont know what is. Creatine really? Come on man.[/quote]
What he said…[/quote]

I’m gonna go with troll. I think this could have been successful if it wasn’t for the creatine, while alot of people are dumb enough to cycle without planning pct, thats just too stupid.

OP any update on how did the PCT went?

[quote]xxxgymguyxxx wrote:
gained 20lbs of what seems to be keepable muscle[/quote]

I lol’d.

Brah

My friend at the gym told me creatine monohydrate makes you so swoll that even your nuts will get bloated back to their normal size and you’ll be good to go

[quote]willden wrote:
OP any update on how did the PCT went?[/quote]

Honestly who gives a shit this is a shitty thread.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]willden wrote:
OP any update on how did the PCT went?[/quote]

Honestly who gives a shit this is a shitty thread.[/quote]

lol

it was a troll thread to begin with. Why it was bumped we’ll never know

If the creatine doesn’t work try injecting some synthol into your boys guarentee they’ll be back to size in no time.

[quote]willden wrote:
If the creative doesn’t work try injecting some synthol into your boys guarentee they’ll be back to size in no time.[/quote]

Why the fuck are you posting in the steroid sub-forum?

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]willden wrote:
If the creative doesn’t work try injecting some synthol into your boys guarentee they’ll be back to size in no time.[/quote]

Why the fuck are you posting in the steroid sub-forum?[/quote]
because hes a closet juice monkey

[quote]AzCats wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]willden wrote:
If the creative doesn’t work try injecting some synthol into your boys guarentee they’ll be back to size in no time.[/quote]

Why the fuck are you posting in the steroid sub-forum?[/quote]
because hes a closet juice monkey[/quote]

Would be if I could ever give up alcohol for 3 months. Not really worth it when you’re smashed twice a week.