Finished a 5x5, Time for a Routine Switch

[quote]LazyElemental wrote:

[quote]JT111 wrote:

[quote]LazyElemental wrote:
Why do you bench more than you squat?
What are you reasons for not doing any of the very good and highly recommended routines?
I feel like I’m babysitting[/quote]

Well if they are so “highly recommended” RECOMMEND ME ONE instead of posting meaningless unhelpful rubbish on the thread. I did say i wanted something to bring up lagging parts, - Legs Back, Shoulders, Bi. Do you have a problem with this? If so why do you even bother with forums if you obviously have no interest in helping anyone. You may feel like your “babysitting”…SO? Who cares? Why not just post something helpful? TBH mate if anyone is acting like a baby its you for being so immature and disrespectful. Grow up.

RE: Why do you bench more than you squat?
Naturally I have a strong chest, and i find the squatting movement difficult.

[/quote]
Want to be spoon fed? How about you do this routine instead of that dumb one?
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/do_this_routine_instead_of_that_dumb_one
Or as Buddahboy said, 5/3/1.
If you bench more than you squat you either have an injured back, knees or you’re being a sissy.
Man up and squat.
FYI: Socratic method is not for you, you completely failed to see the point of answering the questions. They were supposed to give us a better understanding of your training history, direction and the REASONS why you had decided not to do any of the wonderful programs laid out in this forum. What it boils down to is… you’re lazy.

I really don’t see why its so hard to do a bit of research if you’re looking for a new routine instead of starting 3 threads, 1 in the beginners section and 2 in bodybuilding asking pretty similar questions.
More helpful?[/quote]

Fuck off.