FINiBAR Value Pack

the 4 box value pack price, is that a short special, or are there plans to keep the price as is for the time being?

Damn, I gotta get me some… I never tried them but which flavor is better, chocolate or the peanut butter?

[quote]skohcl wrote:
Damn, I gotta get me some… I never tried them but which flavor is better, chocolate or the peanut butter?[/quote]
I liked chocolate the best at first, but PB are much easier to eat.

I’d recommend chocolate myself (I go through so much Adams natty, I’m peanut buttered out). Stu came up with a good idea in sandwiching one of each together.

I can’t help but think of the price jumps in all of the other products I use when seeing these discounts. It’s all good though, I can afford it and know they help out everyone who has trouble doing so. It’s nice in that sense.

Buying this Pack as soon as my girl gets paid next week!

oh and chocolate is good but I like peanut butter more and the PB bar is much softer than the Chocolate

Thank you Biotest! I noticed the price drop yesterday down to $24.99 a box, which I appreciated after the recent price increase… but this deal is AWESOME. Ordering today.

I love chocolate. I hate peanut butter.

Price staying the same? I bet it will be the same for a couple months. I base this on my ass.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
the 4 box value pack price, is that a short special, or are there plans to keep the price as is for the time being?[/quote]

It’s contingent on whether the sales volume is high enough to support the new price.

Well, I’ll say this.

I was no longer going to buy the MD bars because of the price hike, but on my June order I’ll be getting some :slight_smile:

Shit, wished this was going on when i placed my order last weekend.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Well, I’ll say this.

I was no longer going to buy the MD bars because of the price hike, but on my June order I’ll be getting some :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Same here. My wife will be siked when she hears I just ordered four boxes of cookie dough, she loves them.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
the 4 box value pack price, is that a short special, or are there plans to keep the price as is for the time being?[/quote]

It’s contingent on whether the sales volume is high enough to support the new price.[/quote]

I bought a value pack this morning, whereas I swore off of them after the price hike. Hopefully others take action as well.

Alright, so one would almost instantly assume they would cut the price of the Anaconda Protocol that includes the FINiBARs, reflecting their price cut, no? You’re essentially getting a nalgene bottle free when you buy the protocol with the current prices, it’d be nice to get a little more, ;). Otherwise I’m probably just going to order 4 Anaconda’s and 4 boxes of FINiBARs…

So all this crap is in my cart I’m ready to put it on my CC… Now I just need to hear back from that interview and make sure i have a job… lol!

This is a perfect deal IMO, especially for those who would like to just use the FINiBARs and anaconda for peri-workout nutrition purposes. My only gripe would be a 3 and 1 flavor option to go along with the 2 of each option. Otherwise, i love this move.

Great call on these FINiBAR value packs.

Especially while dieting, I’ve been fairly amazed by this product.

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:
…and the PB bar is much softer than the Chocolate[/quote]

I think the next batch of FINiBAR Dark Chocolate will be as moist as the current FINiBAR Peanut Butter.

If so, I’ll have an even more difficult time choosing between the two flavors.

I’m definitely going to take advantage of this amazing offer. Both flavors are simply mouth watering. Which is why I’m going with the two boxes of each flavor option.

right, I feel like the Peanut Butter was love at first bite and the Dark Chocolate was all love by the second bite

Alright I got the call, they’re gonna’ give me an offer early next week… so I ordered away my first few days of work! Can’t wait to try dem FINiBARs…