Finger Shaking at the President

I am not saying that this is ok, but what I am saying is that Obama getting a pass when he has popped off about race issues on some occasions because he is POTUS.

Had Bush popped off in an equal manner regarding Black cops acting stupidly or wise White men/women being elected to SCOTUS, people would have assumed that the secret service was holding his hood for him.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Bodyguard said this was a radio show?

Conservative talk radio, (and all other forms of conservative media outlets), ripped the President a new one…(and continue to do so)…with every incident you brought up, Max.

And their overall influence is equal to, (and in some cases greater than), the “MSLM”.

Mufasa

[/quote]

Actually, he said it was a black radio station that was outraged and defending the President.

Just sayin’[/quote]

Right.

The point I was making is that Talk Radio (Conservative/Liberal…Black/White) will play and coddle to their audience base.

Mufasa

Let me add to what DB said.

I hate it also when the race or sex card is played, and made an issue, when it shouldn’t be.

What is has done is make people in this Nation EXTREMELY cynical and hard-hearted, even when there is a true case of racism and/or sexism.

Scream “The Sky is Falling…” enough, and people simply will stop giving a shit.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

What is has done is make people in this Nation EXTREMELY cynical and hard-hearted, even when there is a true case of racism and/or sexism.

[/quote]

Nail on the head…you have hit it.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[/quote]

Nail on the head…you have hit it.[/quote]

The tactic will indeed lose its effectiveness soon IMO. It is a tired and weary way to do bizness.[/quote]

Ron Paul 2012?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[/quote]

Nail on the head…you have hit it.[/quote]

The tactic will indeed lose its effectiveness soon IMO. It is a tired and weary way to do bizness.[/quote]

Ron Paul 2012?
[/quote]

Nah, signatures are damning evidence.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
… especially when one person is so much more highly-ranked within an organization …[/quote]

Just as a note: Obama doesn’t outrank Brewer in the state of Arizona. Technically, according to the constitution, Brewer really should outrank Obama in Arizona if anything. There is more power reserved for the state government than the fed within a States boarders.

Either way, they don’t both belong to the same organization, and Obama doesn’t outrank her in it.

Obama started this.

Here’s a tip: dissociate yourself from the ‘race issues’ or any sort of belief that fuels this emotional turnmoil within you, this can be debated and thought through to no end.

If we are so different genetically that it is impossible for us to live together than the only solution is to kill each other. Now, I don’t think that is the case, is it…?

What would the reaction be if it were Hillary and the Shrub in that scenario?

Edit: I remember a few years ago when, according to these boards, if anyone dared to speak disrespectfully of the president, it was an affront to America as a whole.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Edit: I remember a few years ago when, according to these boards, if anyone dared to speak disrespectfully of the president, it was an affront to America as a whole.
[/quote]

I think that went out the window when hanging GW Bush in effigy suddenly became “cool.”

What’s the big issue with immigration? There is a very simple solution that politicians don’t even want to consider.

The solution? Give California BACK to Mexico!

I went to California once a couple of summers ago. I swear I encountered so many Mexicans I had to get one of those pocket language translators just so I could go about town.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[/quote]

I think that went out the window when hanging GW Bush in effigy suddenly became “cool.”[/quote]

Did it? Here?

I must have missed it. I think that’s awful, FTR. I don’t like the guy as a president, but I’m sure he has some good qualities and don’t necessarily think he’s a bad person.

Overall, I really do with we could be more civilized. But really, not every action/picture needs to be blown up to such proportions.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
What’s the big issue with immigration? There is a very simple solution that politicians don’t even want to consider.

[/quote]

Absolutely. Give the world’s fifth largest economy to Mexico as a present. That would ‘solve’ the immigration problem wouldn’t it? Maybe give them Texas too. Simple.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

Absolutely. Give the world’s fifth largest economy to Mexico as a present. That would ‘solve’ the immigration problem wouldn’t it? Maybe give them Texas too. Simple.[/quote]

Have you ever been to California? It’s practically Mexican anyway. Even the city names are Mexican; Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, San Diago, Santa Clara, San Francisco and so on. There’s even a place called Chico. Fuckin’ Chico!

It may be a problem giving them the entire state though. Mexico likely wouldn’t want Sacramento.

They can have Texas.

So long as they make sure to take Perry.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[/quote]

Absolutely. Give the world’s fifth largest economy to Mexico as a present. That would ‘solve’ the immigration problem wouldn’t it? Maybe give them Texas too. Simple.[/quote]

Have you ever been to California? It’s practically Mexican anyway. Even the city names are Mexican; Los Angeles, Santa Cruz, San Diago, Santa Clara, San Francisco and so on. There’s even a place called Chico. Fuckin’ Chico!

It may be a problem giving them the entire state though. Mexico likely wouldn’t want Sacramento. [/quote]

Think I read somewhere how Mexico actually has much harsher rules against immigrants, but then again the US seems to be in the spotlight most of the time.

You ain’t givin’ my land to Meh-hee-co.

Romney has the right plan on immigration. If you cut off their way of making money, they leave. This has been proven in Arizona and Alabama, where many of their illegal aliens left, especially in Alabama. Within a month after they signed their anti-illegal immigration law, their unemployment rate dropped by nearly 1%.

If you make it hard enough, they leave. Where here in California, we have the opposite. We have incentives like subsidized college education, in-state tuition, lax enforcement of laws, and we have probably half of all the illegal aliens in the entire country (despite our economy in the shitter).

As far as Obummer getting mad, what happened is Brewer got to the Chosen One’s ego. He does not take criticism well, this has been shown on a few occasions, and he got pissed because she wrote about him in a negative way in her book.

Keep something in mind, Obama has had his ass kissed most of his life by most people, so the moment someone doesn’t get the vapors in his presence, he gets irritable.