Fine Tuning a Simple Oral Turinabol Cycle

36 years old, 6’0, 190lbs, somewhere between 15% and 20% bodyfat…

Just looking for a small boost… 10-15 keepable pounds over 8 weeks would be fantastic.

I need to point out that I am EXTREMELY susceptible to gyno…

Oral Turinabol only cycle:

Week 1: 40mg ed
Week 2: 50mg ed
Week 3: 60mg ed
Week 4: 60mg ed
Week 5: 60mg ed
Week 6: 60mg ed
Week 7: 50mg ed
Week 8: 40mg ed

PCT Nolva, Day 1 40mg, Week 1 30mg ed, Week 2 20mg ed, Week 3 10mg ed

Question: Should I take a bit of nolva during the cycle? 10mg eod or ed just to prevent any possible gyno (even though I know TBOL rarely produces any gyno related sides).

If the cycle works well, I’d stay off for a good 8 weeks and maybe do another cycle again.

I know that many of you would suggest that I add anavar to the cycle as they’re supposed to go great together. However, the last time I tried anavar it actually gave me gyno. Either the gear was bad or I’m just crazy sensitive to gyno. Either way, don’t want to take any chances. The rest of you will say to add a testosterone base to the cycle. I want to see if I can get an acceptable gain from an oral only cycle. This is the last one I’m going to try. If it doesn’t give me a good 10lbs keepable gains then I’m going to seriously start contemplating injectables.

What do you guys think?

15lbs in 8 weeks is not a small boost. You won’t get that with just Tbol, IME. Why are you pyramiding? At 183cm/66kg of lean body mass, I don’t think you need excess androgen help. If anything I would use a low dose of aromasin for 5 weeks along with a SERM to improve your hormone profile.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
15lbs in 8 weeks is not a small boost. You won’t get that with just Tbol, IME. Why are you pyramiding? At 183cm/66kg of lean body mass, I don’t think you need excess androgen help. If anything I would use a low dose of aromasin for 5 weeks along with a SERM to improve your hormone profile. [/quote]

Thanks for your reply, egnatiosj…

Let me be more specific… 8 to 10 pounds would be very good, 11 to 15 pounds would be fantastic. I agree that gaining 15 pounds in 8 weeks would not be considered a small boost by many people. However, if you consider Anadrol/DBol users adding test and other compounds to their cycle resulting in gains well over 30 pounds then my 10 to 15 starts sounding like a small boost :slight_smile:

The Tbol will be from a new source. I wanted to start off with a lower dose of 40mg and work my way up to 60mg over two weeks just to make sure that my body can handle it. I can stick with 60mg for the remaining 6 weeks. I just felt that pyramiding down would help my body return to a state of normalcy. What do you suggest?

My lean body mass is between 69kg and 73kg according to my calculations…

From what I understand about TBOL is that it is a strong anabolic but very weak androgen. So, I’m not fully understanding why you feel this compound will be providing me with “excess androgen help”.

I was not familiar with aromasin until you mentioned it. From what I read, this would virtually eliminate estrogen in the body up to 98% and increase test levels. I also read that a supplement called AIFM (Aromatase Inhibitor For Men) actually works better than Aromasin. However, I don’t see how I would reach my goals with this other than maybe a few pounds increase at best. Can you kindly elaborate on this?

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
15lbs in 8 weeks is not a small boost. You won’t get that with just Tbol, IME. Why are you pyramiding? At 183cm/66kg of lean body mass, I don’t think you need excess androgen help. If anything I would use a low dose of aromasin for 5 weeks along with a SERM to improve your hormone profile. [/quote]

Thanks for your reply, egnatiosj…

Let me be more specific… 8 to 10 pounds would be very good, 11 to 15 pounds would be fantastic. I agree that gaining 15 pounds in 8 weeks would not be considered a small boost by many people. However, if you consider Anadrol/DBol users adding test and other compounds to their cycle resulting in gains well over 30 pounds then my 10 to 15 starts sounding like a small boost :slight_smile:

The Tbol will be from a new source. I wanted to start off with a lower dose of 40mg and work my way up to 60mg over two weeks just to make sure that my body can handle it. I can stick with 60mg for the remaining 6 weeks. I just felt that pyramiding down would help my body return to a state of normalcy. What do you suggest?

My lean body mass is between 69kg and 73kg according to my calculations…

From what I understand about TBOL is that it is a strong anabolic but very weak androgen. So, I’m not fully understanding why you feel this compound will be providing me with “excess androgen help”.

I was not familiar with aromasin until you mentioned it. From what I read, this would virtually eliminate estrogen in the body up to 98% and increase test levels. I also read that a supplement called AIFM (Aromatase Inhibitor For Men) actually works better than Aromasin. However, I don’t see how I would reach my goals with this other than maybe a few pounds increase at best. Can you kindly elaborate on this?[/quote]

What I was suggesting is that you lower your estrogen levels via aromasin. This will intrinsically raise your testosterone levels and will be assisted by adding a SERM as well. The SERM will also help account for your lowered estrogen levels, as it is an agonist in certain tissues.

Any external source of androgen is ‘androgen assistance’. I was trying to say, I dont think you need steroids at this point, but in a less attacking way than that sounds. The results you seek should be easy given proper nutrition and training. Not attacking you. If you are set on a tbol cycle, which I presume you are, )as no one actually ever listens to the stuff they don’t want to hear) starting off at 60mgs and then dosing down to 40mg if the sides become too much is a smarter idea. Tbol is not some powerful drug that needs to be controlled. Simply, skipping dosing for a day and then resuming at 40mgs is more than enough to reduce blood levels to the desired lower point.

Hi again, egnatiosj,

Trust me when I say that I didn’t feel attacked by what you said… on the contrary. I thought they were very good ideas. I apologize if my reply sounded defensive… that wasn’t my intention.

I already bought the TBOL. I just wanted to get my ideas solidified before I tried anything. However, your ideas sound like something that can be done more safely and long term. Perhaps after my cycle I can try what you’ve suggested. It would be interesting to see if that aromasin/nolva duo provides me with the ‘fountain of youth’ magic potion that I seek… haha!!

Also, should I take any Nolva at all while on cycle?

I would like to know about your suggested dosages for both the aromasin and nolva as well as the duration of ‘cycles’. I believe I read somewhere about someone who was doing just that but over a long period of time with no ill effects.

Also, have you heard of or know anyone that has experience with AIFM? After Googling the term I found alot of positive reviews with virtually everyone claiming that it was as good as if not better than Aromasin.

Let me know what you think!

I miss egnationsj… where are you my friend? :o)

Anyone else care to chime in? I really want to do everything in my power to keep as much of the gains as possible.

Sorry I usually don’t check this site frequently. There is no need to take nolvadex during the cycle. If you struggle with your cholesterol/triglycerides, I would consider reframing from the cycle entirely. However, I believe (I don’t know much about street drugs) I read once that dianabol is often sold as OT, in which case an aromatase inhibitor would be useful. I have no idea if that source was credible or not, but if you notice significantly increased water retention, that might be something to consider.
I would do 2 weeks of aromasin 25mg QOD followed two weeks 12.5mg QOD. Nolvadex at 20mg QD should suffice the entire time. I have no idea what Aromatase Inhibitor for Men is, however, if it is a supplement, I can promise you it does not work well as any of the pharmaceuticals (aromasin, arimidex, letro) available today. I imagine anyone saying that is either quite dumb or more likely they got fake aromasin.

Hi again, egnatiosj,

Trust me when I say that I didn’t feel attacked by what you said… on the contrary. I thought they were very good ideas. I apologize if my reply sounded defensive… that wasn’t my intention.

I already bought the TBOL. I just wanted to get my ideas solidified before I tried anything. However, your ideas sound like something that can be done more safely and long term. Perhaps after my cycle I can try what you’ve suggested. It would be interesting to see if that aromasin/nolva duo provides me with the ‘fountain of youth’ magic potion that I seek… haha!!

Also, should I take any Nolva at all while on cycle?

I would like to know about your suggested dosages for both the aromasin and nolva as well as the duration of ‘cycles’. I believe I read somewhere about someone who was doing just that but over a long period of time with no ill effects.

Also, have you heard of or know anyone that has experience with AIFM? After Googling the term I found alot of positive reviews with virtually everyone claiming that it was as good as if not better than Aromasin.

Let me know what you think![/quote]

I was pretty sure the AIFM stuff was subpar compared to pharmaceuticals… but there were so many positive threads about it that I thought maybe it was the next creatine or something :o)

QOD… is that the same as EOD (every other day)?

Just for the sake of argument, if my TBOL ended up being DBOL for whatever reason, would taking Nolva during the cycle be almost as beneficial as taking Arimidex/Aromasin or not even close?

I was pretty sure the AIFM stuff was subpar compared to pharmaceuticals… but there were so many positive threads about it that I thought maybe it was the next creatine or something :o)

QOD… is that the same as EOD (every other day)?

Just for the sake of argument, if my TBOL ended up being DBOL for whatever reason, would taking Nolva during the cycle be almost as beneficial as taking Arimidex/Aromasin or not even close?[/quote]
Neither would be necessary in all honestly, unless gyno became an issue. In which case, I would utilize both.

A few people mentioned that I could greatly increase the efficacy of the cycle by adding some anavar… say, 30mg-40mg per day. Considering how pricey it is, do you think it’s worth it? Or should I just stick to the TBOL on it’s own?

At the total dose youre running, more is definitely better.

OK, if that’s the case, would it be better to stack the two, say, 60mg Tbol and 40mg var or just do TBOL alone at a higher dose?

Stacking is usually more tolerable. That’s pretty much why stacking was conceived many many years ago.

Var is very tolerable at high doses but Im not sure that’s the case with tbol. Nothing majorly bad will happen it may be uncomfortable though

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
At the total dose youre running, more is definitely better. [/quote]
Completely agree.

The only time I ever enjoyed an oral cycle was when I used 100mg Var 100mg/ Tbol ED. It actually resulted in significant body compostion changes.

100mg of each! Yikes… that sounds like alot. Here I was worrying about 60/40…

OK, so after a considerable amount of reading through threads all week I’ve made it a little better:

W 1-6 60mg-80mg Oral Turinabol ED (maybe up to 8 weeks if everything is going well)
W 1-6 0.125mg Arimidex ED
W 7-8 25mg Aromasin ED, 40mg Nolva Day 1, 30mg Nolva ED
W 9-10 12.5mg Aromasin ED, 20mg Nolva ED
W 11-12 12.5mg Aromasin EOD, 10mg Nolva ED

I realize this is a LONG PCT for a 6 week oral cycle. However, I look at it as a combination of PCT as well as getting (most likely) currently high estrogen levels back down to normal levels over a longer period of time.

I would start the OT at 60mg for the first week and up it gradually if no sides are experienced. Even though OT doesn’t aromatize, I’d still use lose dose Arimidex to help prevent gyno since I am extremely prone to it… just in case. It will also help bring down my current estrogen levels.

As for stacking with anavar, I read that TBOL only cycles are good and anavar only cycles are good but stacking the two doesn’t necessarily improve a TBOL only cycle.

I’m hoping to put on 7-10lbs of lean muscle mass during that time and perhaps lose some bodyfat as well. If I don’t get anywhere near those goals, or if I lose most of my gains even after proper PCT, then I will DEFINITELY contemplate using injectables. If this cycle can bring me some acceptable gains, and I can run it every few months, I’ll be satisfied.

Any input from you guys is welcome.

If some amount per day is the best balance of effect vs side effects for you, then there’s no reason to spend roughly 2/3 of your cycle using different dosages than that. Just use that dosage throughout.

Of course that will involve guesswork the first time out, but lets say if it happens that 60 mg/day seems too much for you though it was your initial guess, then just reduce. Or – let’s say you started at 50 mg/day – if after a while you feel confident that 60 mg/day should be okay and you want to move up, then do so, rather than have this plan of going up in doses and then back down, where no matter what the correct dose for you is, most of the time you’re not at it.

Hey vin_machine, just reading through this thread I feel Var has gotten a bad rap with you because of causing gyno in the past.

Now seeing that you have adjusted your cycle to include Aromasin and Nolva, would u consider adding it to your cycle.

Oral only cycles have not been a fav of mine other that for the convenience, but taking Var alongside TBOL I think is a good idea.

My most effective oral only cycles were TBOL/VAR or another one I did was VAR/FBOL (Furazobol)

I also noticed u shortened cycle to 6 weeks? Any reason for this, sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread.

Ben

@BILL: I wasn’t planning on going up and down. Instead I would have started at 60mg for a week and if I felt good bump it to 70mg for another week and if that was still fine bump it to 80mg for the remaining weeks. Then, next time I would do a cycle, I would start at 80mg had everything gone well the first time around. It was more to test my sensitivity to the compound first.

@CANSECO: I suspect the var I was given wasn’t var at all but another compound. The sides I got were not the sides that were typical of var. I now plan on buying from a respected UGL that’s been around awhile. I originally wanted to go 8 weeks. However, after bumping up my planned dosages over and over, it got the point that most people suggested bringing it down to 6 weeks due to liver toxicity. What were your dosages with TBOL/VAR, duration, and resulting keepable gains?

Hey vin,

I can understand your concerns about VAR and UGL labs, hopefully you will be luckier with your next purchase. We are both in Canada so there are a lot of good labs for you to choose from.

I ran TBOL/VAR at 40mg/40mg everyday. Gained about 10 pounds over 8 weeks and PCT was a breeze. No sides.

When I ran FBOL/VAR it was 80mg/40mg ED. Similar results as the TBOL/VAR but I was a lot leaner. No sides.

Hope this helps, I am at 6’0 200lbs and went up to 210lbs-215lbs.

thanks

Ben