T Nation

Finding Workout Programs

Where can i find workout programs?

On the internets.

Edit to add that I’m not trying to be a jackass, but you have to be a little more specific than just “workout program”. What do you want to achieve? How long do you have? What is your current setup? Can you afford a gym? Do you have your own home gym? Things like that.

i have a small gym at my house im 14 years old and i want to not be a lanky little bitch that i am.

Give this a try. Made especially for you. No, really, it is.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:

[/quote]

Nice job. You just proved the usefulness of bb.com

To the OP, that is the one thing you should be doing right now.

That and take advantage of his school situation, if he goes to a school with a sports program that is.

JRP - try out for wrestling. Lots of coaches love working with an empty palette when it comes to training kids. If you have no background in wrestling then don’t sweat it, there is always time to learn (specially at your age.)

Try out for anything you think you might enjoy, hell just try out for everything. You may think due to TV programming that HS athleticism is an exclusive club, but it isn’t - Coaches WANT to work you up, if they’re worth their weight.

If you can’t join in high school for whatever reason, try and remedy that as soon as possible, if possible. In the meantime find a summer league baseball or basketball or soccer team. Just get active as soon as possible, get skilled in something and be part of a team.

Knowing what I know now, if I could go back to my freshman year the very first thing I would have done was join a sport, any sport.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Nice job. You just proved the usefulness of bb.com

To the OP, that is the one thing you should be doing right now.
[/quote]

Yup. Perhaps the only page I visit on bb.com.