Finding Some Gymnastic Rings

I remember reading about the rings that gymnasts use here a while back but can’t find the page. Anyone know where I can get a set of these?

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
I remember reading about the rings that gymnasts use here a while back but can’t find the page. Anyone know where I can get a set of these?[/quote]

Everyone envies me because of my awesome rings.

you will love em IC.

-chris

Try this link

Terrible customer service, but the best rings at the lowest price.

Thanks. A little more expensive than I thought they’d be, but look like a worthy investment. I’ll let you know how it goes…the first 250lb gymnast?

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Thanks. A little more expensive than I thought they’d be, but look like a worthy investment. I’ll let you know how it goes…the first 250lb gymnast?[/quote]

Jumpstretch bands are your friends.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Thanks. A little more expensive than I thought they’d be, but look like a worthy investment. I’ll let you know how it goes…the first 250lb gymnast?[/quote]

They are pricey, but I have to say they are one of the best purchases I have made. You can do a lot with them, they are light and very portable, and the set up is easy.

You might want to try Torque Athletic:
http://www.torqueathletic.com/subcategory.php?subcatid=157&deptid=3&catid=69&r=-19574

Thanks for bringing this up…something clicked and I realized that rings and bands would be a damn cheap and effective way to workout when I’m not at school.

Does anyone know of some good exercise resources? I know you’re only limited by your imagination with these tools, but I’m sure there are some very effective movements that may not be so obvious. Thanks.

Gymnast rings: order the expensive ones online, or go to Lowe’s or Home Depot’s playground area, buy some rings for a kid’s jungle gym, grab a pair of adjustable cargo straps, and your done, for a lot less.