Finding Gear is Hard as Shit

Listen, I have read enough to know that what Im about to say is probably going to get me torched on here but I dont know what else to do. I have never met anybody that has taken steroids with in the last ten years. The place I workout has nobody that is offering anything, products or advice. And Ill be straight up enough to admit that I am not completely comfortable ordering gear on the internet. Not without an “ok” from an experienced buyer…

I originally wanted to run a simple test only cycle like the one in the newbie sticky. Cant find test.

I then started to read up alot on anavar and thought that would be a great deal for me since it is supposed to be mild and doesnt cause a lot of weight gain, more just strength gains and they stay. I know its expensive but thats not really an issue for a 6-8 week cycle. Once again though. How does one know that they arent getting bunk gear or going to get arrested.

Now I can google test or anavar and find all kinds of people that are willing to sell me stuff but what the hell is it? How can I distinguish between the good stuff and the crap?

What Im not asking for is where I should buy stuff (unless you want to tell me in a pm or something) what im looking for is what should I look for to know that this is quality. Thank you for all that are willing to help.

You have to keep a keen eye out for what is mentioned in threads. Look up source names with the word scam or legit and see results. Form contacts on user forums. Basically do your homework and then trial and error. Not easy but doable if you are patient.

I would be helpful if you reveal your location. If you are in central Australia, you are out of luck. But if you are in Singapore, you just go to Thailand and do a short cycle there. You get the drift

lol this is a funny thread

Have you tried hitting her?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Have you tried hitting her? [/quote]

maybe putting it in her butt would be better?

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Have you tried hitting her?

maybe putting it in her butt would be better?[/quote]

you know what they say

If you yell SURPRISE …

a bigger surprise would be aq donkey punch, then you get the perfect mix of bouth hitting her and putting it in her butt.

all women like donkey punches, if they struggle and yell its only part of the game.

If you donkey punch them as you are about to cum, then they tense up and make it feel alot better too…

The Houdini transitioned into a donkey punch followed by either a gorilla facemask or trojan war helm would be most appropriate for this situation, though were it me I’d go with the gorilla facemask…just my opinion though.

[quote] Brook wrote:
If you donkey punch them as you are about to cum, then they tense up and make it feel alot better too…[/quote]

I saw parts of a good movie, was a british film names donkey punch

it was some sailors that took some girls on a boat with them and one guy was talked into donkey punching this girl on camera and he accidently killed her.

the then get rid of the body and the other girls and drama and horror on the high seas wha tI seen was pretty good I should finish that flick today.

Thanks to those that pm’d me. Great advice. If there is any others with advice I would greatly appreciate your help. But lets just do it in a pm. i dont want to get the three stooges here all worked up again. I forgot that some of you were born with all the specific knowledge it takes to put together cycles, that at no point did you ever have to ask questions. My bad.

[quote]columbia47 wrote:
Thanks to those that pm’d me. Great advice. If there is any others with advice I would greatly appreciate your help. But lets just do it in a pm. i dont want to get the three stooges here all worked up again. I forgot that some of you were born with all the specific knowledge it takes to put together cycles, that at no point did you ever have to ask questions. My bad. [/quote]

Lighten up and get some thicker skin.

That’s just the way it goes around here.

It’s nothing personal, you’re just new.

[quote]columbia47 wrote:
Thanks to those that pm’d me. Great advice. If there is any others with advice I would greatly appreciate your help. But lets just do it in a pm. i dont want to get the three stooges here all worked up again. I forgot that some of you were born with all the specific knowledge it takes to put together cycles, that at no point did you ever have to ask questions. My bad. [/quote]

all these cry babies that want things easy.

here allow me to just hand over years and years worth or trial and error to you cause you are entitled to it cause you asked.

ya right lol
remember this though

easy come easy go.

You guys should try “riding the bull”
While doggy style - Grab her hair, stick it in her ass, tell her you have AIDs, then see how long it takes for her to buck you off.

[quote]Starvy wrote:
You guys should try “riding the bull”
While doggy style - Grab her hair, stick it in her ass, tell her you have AIDs, then see how long it takes for her to buck you off.[/quote]

varaition of this is the bucking bronco.

as your doing her doggy style you grab her hair with one hand and whisper in her ear, "ya know honey your (enter random family member here) was tighter and see how long you can hang on.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

varaition of this is the bucking bronco.

as your doing her doggy style you grab her hair with one hand and whisper in her ear, "ya know honey your (enter random family member here) was tighter and see how long you can hang on.[/quote]

HAHAAHA I love how this thread went from serious to this. But yeah I like this variation

I heard it was the “bull ride” and you tell her “youre the fattest nastiest bitch I’ve ever fucked”

Also for the record, a pink sock would be more appropriate after the donkey punch.

No shit.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
all these cry babies that want things easy.

here allow me to just hand over years and years worth or trial and error to you cause you are entitled to it cause you asked.

ya right lol
remember this though

easy come easy go.
[/quote]

While I totally understand that you don’t wanna just say: “Here, do this, take this and you’ll be all set” because there is thousands of variables and it makes sense to KNOW more before you actually do anything; I still don’t see why those “in the know” can’t answer a question like this better. He said himself that he’s not asking FOR sources (directly) and that he’s just looking for some advice…isn’t that what this is all about?

Either way, I like the ‘spacedocking’ idea if you REALLY wanna surprise your girl.

For those not ‘in the know’: Urban Dictionary: space docking