Finding an AAS-Friendly Doc?

So the question is has anyone here on the Forum ever found a doc that is savvy about AAS use? And if so, how did you go about finding him? Because a Sports Med doc that is realistically experienced with the use of PEDs can’t advertise the fact. I just moved to a new area and need to find a doc. I am on a quest to put on mad size now that I’m out of the Army, so I want a doc who will work with me. And not just take the politically correct point of view.

Anyone have any experience with this that they’d like to share?

Thanks in advance.

Are you talking for treating low test levels or some hard core PED use?

Don’t know if it will help but if you go to PowerliftingWatch there is the Metabolic Doc who advises uses of such substances. I don’t know much about him but have read a couple of his articles and he is knowledgeable. Not sure if he runs an ad post there but I think he does. Hope that helps.

[quote]bulldog9899 wrote:
Are you talking for treating low test levels or some hard core PED use?[/quote]

Was looking for someone work with me on my cycles. Above and beyond TRT.

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
Don’t know if it will help but if you go to PowerliftingWatch there is the Metabolic Doc who advises uses of such substances. I don’t know much about him but have read a couple of his articles and he is knowledgeable. Not sure if he runs an ad post there but I think he does. Hope that helps.[/quote]

I’ll check it out. Thanks

[quote]RtrdGrnt wrote:

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
Don’t know if it will help but if you go to PowerliftingWatch there is the Metabolic Doc who advises uses of such substances. I don’t know much about him but have read a couple of his articles and he is knowledgeable. Not sure if he runs an ad post there but I think he does. Hope that helps.[/quote]

I’ll check it out. Thanks[/quote]
yeah I would look into the Metabolic Doc like Gorilla mentioned .

Good news I found a doc that takes my insurance and was a powerlifter in college. At our first meeting, I just went for it, hoping that he would stick to the whole patient confidentiality thing. Turns out he’s done it himself and has helped other guys with it in the past. So we’re off to a battery of tests to establish a baseline. Thanks for the help everyone.