Finding A Job

Is such a bitch when you only have experiance in one thing, and you wanna work in a completely different field.

Unemployed for 6 weeks now, and I hate life.

Le sigh.
Somebody post some boobs or something to cheer me up, or tell me how you cheated future employers into hiring you.

Have you tried being a minority or a woman yet? If you go as a woman be sure to have big ass tits.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Have you tried being a minority or a woman yet? If you go as a woman be sure to have big ass tits. [/quote]

Very true. Especially if you’re going as a waitress or bartender. The bigger the tits, the bigger the tips.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Have you tried being a minority or a woman yet? If you go as a woman be sure to have big ass tits.

Very true. Especially if you’re going as a waitress or bartender. The bigger the tits, the bigger the tips.[/quote]

Except at a gay bar… unless it’s a tranny.

Hmm, maybe I can pick up epic tips at a gay bar. I gotta watch out for the tooshie squeeze though

[quote]dk44 wrote:
be sure to have big ass tits. [/quote]

I love ass tits.

ha, ass tits are great! so are front butts.

I’ll kick your ass you damn goat.

Or, You can always play the female minority with a disability

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
I’ll kick your ass you damn goat.[/quote]

I’ll chew your good boots asshole.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Is such a bitch when you only have experiance in one thing, and you wanna work in a completely different field.

Unemployed for 6 weeks now, and I hate life.

Le sigh.
Somebody post some boobs or something to cheer me up, or tell me how you cheated future employers into hiring you.[/quote]

I would use it as an opportunity to train my nuts off while looking for work. Just like Joe Brook.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:

I’ll chew your good boots asshole.[/quote]

My brother used to work as a landscaper at a place that had goats. He said they’d randomly headbutt you for no good reason. Basically they were jerks.

they must have been underperforming goats if they still needed landscapers. Goats should be keeping the lawn short and fucking planting flowers.

lazy-ass goats really piss me off.

And to the OP: school, man, school. Can’t transition careers in this knowledge-based economy of ours without sufficient educational credentials. That or move to toronto and join the ATU and then the TTC: then you can avoid knowing anything and still make a mint.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:

I’ll chew your good boots asshole.

My brother used to work as a landscaper at a place that had goats. He said they’d randomly headbutt you for no good reason. Basically they were jerks.[/quote]

My grandparents have a couple of billie goats that will get into the aluminum cans in the trash and eat them (i have no idea how this doesnt kill em) and they do headbutt like a motherfucker.

Although sometimes the headbutting is justified considering the crap they put up with:

LOL I want a goat looks like a cool dog:

And these things are awesome - dk44 - any relation?

Haha there’s like 50 youtube videos on goats, all of them pretty much called “Funny Goat”.

…Nature’s lovable jerkwads.

The funny part about goats is that old folks (like my grandparents) use them for their milk, but nowdays goats are becoming fairly popular as pets.

The really funny part is that this thread is about finding a job and now we are somehow talking about goats.

Although it sucks that one of my lil friends had to die for it, Goat meat is the shit.

My parets had goats while I was in high school… I am more of a dog/cat person.

They did eat anything though.