Finasteride Induced Hypogonadism

I m horrible . No progress . Cant stand TRT cause of my low shbg and dont know what to do ?

1 Like

Hang in there buddy. Lots of fora working on it. If you fancy experimenting have you tried joining hackstasis? Read any of the PSSD recoveries? I had much improvement from St John’s Wort and two have allegedly recovered from PSSD with it.

Keep the faith there’ll be a way out. You’re brave holding it together at 24 and I very much admire it. Stay strong.

Nothing positive to report to be honest. I remain less ‘harder’ and having much less erections than I used to → I have kind of decided to accept it either as a result of my taking steroids, finna, and/or ageing. I guess I have to come into terms of being asexual and celibate in life. Oh well … there are other things in life.

Since Oct 2017, I did two more small cycles - starting arnd July of 2018 and 2019 → at that time I did have a higher sex drive and I was getting hard-ons.

I had bloods done also after I had done PCT and given it enough time to have it all settle down - seemed ok - nothing stellar - nothing sinister.

Since then, and for the last 2-3 months I am back on Finna for a short cycle → total of about 4 months - just to keep the hair follicles alive and kicking (bro science).

This guy has an interesting take on the matter…

update?