Finasteride and Test E

Im 34 years old and planning my first cycle sometime this year or early next.

I am prone to hairloss and have won the battle so far with finasteride, nizoral and sometimes rogaine. I was on finasteride for 8 year and been off about a year and a half now because of my high e2 levels while on it.

I was looking at a TEST E cycle of 10 to 12 weeks at 500mg. I was going to take 300mg of DECA and only 125mg of TEST a week as my first cycle because DECA is not bad on the hair. I was adivsed against DECA as a first cycle.

ANyhow i would run finasteride 100% if i do the TEST E cycle to combat DHT.

Question is who here has done this and how sucessful was it? Would i still get the same gains on TEST running with Finasteride? I would also run atleast .25 of Adex during the cycle to combat the higher estrogen from lack of DHT.

any help would be appreciated.

No one can really answer your question because how DHT affects you is unique to you. I would say that if finasteride worked for you in the past I’d keep/start using it and if you had elevated E2 levels you will be wise to use the adex.
Just based on what you said above Im concerned you might not have a complete grasp of what you’re doing here. I am glad you came here prior to starting so you can be directed to make properly informed decisions.
Allow me to ask what your goals are from your cycle? Was your sole attraction to Deca its not bad on the hair factor? Are you aware of why many people gravitate away from Deca? Finally and with all due respect how long have you been training? If thats you in your avatar I would guess you could probably make quite a bit more natural progression

Thanks for the reply. I know deca shuts you down 100% even on a dose of 100mg.
I’ve been training for 10 years with a few breaks in between. I’m just a genetically small guy with low natural test levels. No doc will put me on trt because they say that’s just who I am even though bloods show I’m low but yet normal. My goals are to gain strength and size but I won’t even start a cycle till I’m 12% ish bf. That I can do alone with strict diet and exercise.

Bump for any replies on if taking finasteride on a test cycle worked to halt or slow hair loss.

Im getting bloods tomorrow to see my baseline before i would start a cycle. I have always taken before and after the 2 PHs i have ran.

I ordered TEST E from a friend ive known at the gym for about 5 years. He has gear from a company called Atlas not sure if anyone has heard about them. I know he sells the same gear to guys that compete and he is on it himself so im almost positive its legit. Also when im ready to take this cycle my wifes best friend is a CNA and will inject me since im not a fan of doing it myself.

IM injections are a piece of cake when you get over the initial fear. And I’d rather inject myself than have someone else do it.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
IM injections are a piece of cake when you get over the initial fear. And I’d rather inject myself than have someone else do it.[/quote]

Yeah i wont lie i do have that fear.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
IM injections are a piece of cake when you get over the initial fear. And I’d rather inject myself than have someone else do it.[/quote]

Yeah i wont lie i do have that fear.

Everyone is afraid of needles the first time. Its why you see so many oral only cycles being purposed, fear of needles, nothing else. Once you cross the bridge you realize like always the perception was worse than the reality.

By way of deduction allow me to ask a question. Despite a self-admitted 8 year duration on finasteride you seem reluctant to use it due to elevated E2. You have adex to control that. If you don’t choose to use the fina what are you going to use/do? Your “proneness” [if thats a word] towards hairloss will surely accelerate on extra test

[quote]saps wrote:
Everyone is afraid of needles the first time. Its why you see so many oral only cycles being purposed, fear of needles, nothing else. Once you cross the bridge you realize like always the perception was worse than the reality.

By way of deduction allow me to ask a question. Despite a self-admitted 8 year duration on finasteride you seem reluctant to use it due to elevated E2. You have adex to control that. If you don’t choose to use the fina what are you going to use/do? Your “proneness” [if thats a word] towards hairloss will surely accelerate on extra test[/quote]

I will use it on cycle along with nizoral and minox. Will running finasteride on cycle hurt my gains? Guess im looking for someone who ran this cycle and came out with the same gains if they were not on it.