Finaplix

I have done some research and have decided to do a Finaplix cycle this summer. I live in cattle country and getting the Fina is no problem.

I’ve read all the articles in the archives about Fina, I just want some user feedback, so to speak. I read that the transdermal tren might cause gyno, even though tren itself doesn’t aromatise. So I’d like to get some Nolva. Is there a veterinary use for this? I vaguely remember having Nolvadex around on the farm, but can’t for the life of me remember what we used it for. Maybe to shut down milk production in a severely mastitis infected quarter of an udder… Otherwise I’ll just have to find some human Nolva or Clomid on the grapevine.

Anyway, I plan on going the transdermal route with DMSO. Does anyone have any experience with this and would like to share? Would it make sense to get a graduated pipette or a syringe with a cannula to meter out an exact amount of the tren/DMSO? That’s how I intended to do it, to minimize the amount of DMSO I used, hopefully saving some long term skin damage. Also, what about rotating application sites, like thighs, abs, glutes?

Thanks in advance for some input.

I tried the DMSO route and got nothing out of it. But since its not costing you much, give it a shot, just make sure you get a high quality DMSO.

Also, Don’t believe the numbers people quote you, its bullshit. Who is to say that 50 percent of the tren will reach your bloodstream. So if I were you, mix as much of the tren into the DMSO as you can.

Is there a reason for not wanting to make injectable tren out of the finaplix?

Rainjack,
I just haven’t read as much about making injectable tren and I don’t think I’m as confident in my ability to homebrew a sterile preparation.

It just seemed simpler and safer to try the DMSO route. However, an article I found in the archive stated that the pellets only contain tren, methyl cellulose and yellow 5. So if that is true, then I guess it would be safe to simply pulverize the pellets and put them into a suitable solvent, which I gather is the point of the kits. Am I correct in this thinking?

On that line of thought, what does everyone think about the kits and what do they generally contain?

I’m planning on homebrewing some injectable tren, as well as test prop from synovex.

The kits usually contain heet (methyl alcohol), filters, BA/BB, and oil.

It’s my understanding that you have to have a considerable working knowledge of chemistry to successfully separate the T from the E in Synovex. I believe the funtional words are supersaturation and selective recrystalization. While I could probably figure out how to do this I don’t readily have access to the equipment or the time to do it. Although, maybe if I befriend a chemistry graduate student…

If I did prepare some tren and some test prop from Finaplix and Synovex, respectively, would it be worth the time or the trouble to have some sent off for HPLC to see what I have?

If I’m reading it right, an 80 dollar case of Synovex has (200mg x 100 units) 20 grams of Test Prop. That’s alot of gear for 80 bucks, even if you have to do some work to get at it. Same goes for the Tren too.

Also, can you use a .2 micron syringe filter to sterilize the preparation? Will it remove any possible binder/filler?

No, don’t use the 0.2 micron filter to filter out the binders… IT WILL CLOG IMMEDIATELY. You have 2 options:

First, let your solution sit overnight and let the binders (gunk) settle to the bottom, and filter the oil using the syringe filter to remove any small particles of binder and bacteria… or…

Second, run the entire solution with the gunk through a coffee filter to catch all the binders, and ring out the filter of ALL oil. Toss out your coffee filter and then push all the clean oil through the syringe filter.

I hope this helps. PM me if you need more details. Good luck.

conorh wrote -

It’s my understanding that you have to have a considerable working knowledge of chemistry to successfully separate the T from the E in Synovex. I believe the funtional words are supersaturation and selective recrystalization. While I could probably figure out how to do this I don’t readily have access to the equipment or the time to do it. Although, maybe if I befriend a chemistry graduate student

Ah got ether ? that a bowl to put the powder from the crushed pellets a freezer an electric oven and you can seperate the estradiol from the testosterone then you can go about your home brewing in the abscence of estradiol .

I think I’ve found a viable method to separate the T from the E in Synovex. It involves making a methanol solution and then taking testosterone crystals out of the solution. I don’t want to go in depth here, you can look for it on Google, it’s out there.

The purity of the crystals needs to be established by finding the melting point. For this I would like to know if any one knows the melting point of Estradiol Benzoate. My link for the above mentioned method says Test Prop melts at 118-120 degrees and that the melting point will be lower if estradiol is present. The literature I have (Remington’s Pharmaceutical Sciences) give an MP of 175. A google search gave the MP as 190-201. Whats the real scoop, T-men and Gear Gurus?

Why not just get a kit with estrogen solubolizer or just the estrogen solubolizer by itself? I’ve converted Syno three different times, with no problems. I took .5mg of Arimadex ED just to make sure that estrogen wouldn’t be an issue. I never got any Pamela Lee’s either. It’s quite easy, you just need patience, alot of rinsing and patience.

The Fina is even easier, and I found out about another method to do this, by another member of this board. Either way good luck to you conorh!! Happy Homebrewing!

Instead of making an oil-based injectable, you could make either a sub-lingual solution/popper by using hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin, or you could make a water-based sub-q injection the same way. Sure would beat the hell out of having to shoot IM every day.

[quote]tracer wrote:
Instead of making an oil-based injectable, you could make either a sub-lingual solution/popper by using hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin, or you could make a water-based sub-q injection the same way. Sure would beat the hell out of having to shoot IM every day.

[/quote]

If you go the transdermal or sublingual route will that help reduce your chances getting tren cough or tren sweats?

Listen to Sancho, and get yourself a kit, or some estrogen solubilizer. It’s always better to be safe than sorry, especially with homebrewing. Good luck.

As I understand it, the tren-cough is either a result of the tren-acetate causing a reaction with the lungs itself, or some other agent causing said reaction. I believe it’s probably not the tren itself, since it’s bound to an acetate ester and the cough happens about 15 minutes after. I believe it may be impurities in the injectible itself, since I have been unable to find any studies which document an interaction between tren ace and the lungs. I have used Pharma tren (which was perhaps fake/underdosed) and QV Tren and have not had the cough, although I never did more than a 75mg shot.

I believe the “sweats” could be a mild allergic reaction to the trenbolone or to impurities/contaminants, similar to equipoise flu. It may also be an interaction between tren and the adrenal system… does it subside? I haven’t seen any consistent reports about it. I have never had it myself…

Using the cyclodextrin could help with either if the sides are coused by impurities in the injectable. It would mean that you had none and therefore no cough and no sweats. Also, you can only take about 25mg at a time, so you’d need to have 3-4 poppers a day if your’e a big boy - and that spreads out the dose which may mean lower sides as well. Lastly, there are no wories with sterility related issues since you don’t have to shoot. Not to mention that 250g of HPBCD from 1fast400 is cheaper than vials and Whatman filters. And did I mention that you don’t have to shoot?

Oh, it’s only about 80-90% efficient at delivery, but then the same applies to a depo injectible, I guess so it could actually be more effective than an injectible.

Mind you, this would only work with lipophylised/esterified hormones with a total molecular weight of less than about 400. So we’d be talking about:

1-Testosterone THP ether.
Any “oral” prohormone powder.
Any 17-Alpha Alkylated Powder
oxandrolone,
winstrol,
etc
Any base hormone
test base,
bold base,
etc
Short esters:
test ace,
test prop,
tren ace,
nandrolone phenylprop (maybe),
bold ace,
etc.

I’m just itching to get my hands on some stuff to play with. I’m thinking of using pellets to get some test prop and tren ace and making a “monster popper” with the following blend

10% 1-Testosterone tetrahydropropranyl ether
25% Trenbolone Acetate
60% Testosterone Propionate
5% Formestane

Essentially, dry-test with a kick-ass high-androgen component which should get them sattelite cells proliferating like it’s no ones business. Pop this mofo around your workouts (assuming you do 2-a-days)

1 popper 1hr before
1 popper during
1 popper after

perhaps I’ll do an after popper without the 1-test, or for when you do 1-a-days. Or maybe just pop the same thing… ahhh… the options are endless!