T Nation

Finaplix Pellets Legit?

I was looking around and saw some websites still sell finaplex pellets. Are these legit i thought that finaplix had been discontinued years ago??

I know Finaject was discontinued a while ago, but Finaplix(trenbolone acetate) is still in existence. There a alot of ways to use Fina. U can use it as a nasal spray, transdermal, sublingual or injectable. I have heard that those implant pellets hurt like a son of a bitch. You could always mix up the pellets in ethanaol and use it as a transdermal.

Teh only effective way to use the finaplix-h pellets is to convert it to an injectable. I have quite a bit of experience with both fina, and synovex-h conversions.

It’s really not that cost effective given how cheap powders are today, but it is safer wrt LE.

yea i wouldnt be to fond of usngth 18 gauge cannon to get those in.i would probably opt for transdermal.
what would be the best way of doing that? Or could i just crush em up and snort em without the nasal spray

[quote]bigbad wrote:
yea i wouldnt be to fond of usngth 18 gauge cannon to get those in.i would probably opt for transdermal.
what would be the best way of doing that? Or could i just crush em up and snort em without the nasal spray
[/quote]

What?

You convert the pellets to an oil based injectable. No need for a cannon.

Do some research - there are several places on the internet that you can find conversion recipes.

The last thing I would do is spen that much money on making a nasal spray, or snorting them. If that is what you want to do - you might as well just throw the finaplix in the trash.

Get a kit, it’s cheap.

I remember Dan Duchaine having an article about this in one of the original MM2Ks (with quite a dandy editor).

Let’s see what I can remember.

  1. crush pellets
  2. cook in a double boiler with (some type)alcohol at X degrees for uh… X minutes.
  3. strain mixture through a coffee filter
  4. let dry
  5. mix the powder with DMSO, administer to skin and prepare for stinky breath…

I’ve completely forgotten what type of alcohol was used and how dosage was determined.

[quote]4est wrote:
I remember Dan Duchaine having an article about this in one of the original MM2Ks (with quite a dandy editor).

Let’s see what I can remember.

  1. crush pellets
  2. cook in a double boiler with (some type)alcohol at X degrees for uh… X minutes.
  3. strain mixture through a coffee filter
  4. let dry
  5. mix the powder with DMSO, administer to skin and prepare for stinky breath…

I’ve completely forgotten what type of alcohol was used and how dosage was determined.[/quote]

It is much easier and cost efficient to convert the pellets to a sterile injectable.

Duchaine was a genius, but wasting good money on a crappy transdermal is not one of his best ideas.

Making an injectable is a better way to go, but the transdermal route will work too, consider Phlo jel, if you go that way.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
Making an injectable is a better way to go, but the transdermal route will work too, consider Phlo jel, if you go that way.

[/quote]

Do you have any idea how much a transdermal will cost to make out of fina?

Doing stupid shit just because you can is one of the main reasons this community has a bad reputation, IMO.

Not flaming you personally fs - I am just making a blanket statement about the stupidity that seems to run unchecked when folks start thinking about AAS.