Finaplix-h Dose and Cycle?

Sweet why not just order some tren ace.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
[/quote]

the reason why I do not order some tren ace is because if I brew it myself I know exactly what and how much I am getting.

[quote]Nich wrote:
judgeroybean wrote:

the reason why I do not order some tren ace is because if I brew it myself I know exactly what and how much I am getting.[/quote]

Indeed.

If you can make something yourself, its always better to do so.

The piece of mind is just outstanding.

Right and i believe from hear say not personal knowledge it can save you a little loot also.

[quote]Nich wrote:
judgeroybean wrote:

the reason why I do not order some tren ace is because if I brew it myself I know exactly what and how much I am getting.[/quote]

how do u know whats exactly in your powder? just curious

I think he means brewing it from fina pellets, otherwise he doesn’t know exactly what’s in his powder(most likely).

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
Nich wrote:
judgeroybean wrote:

the reason why I do not order some tren ace is because if I brew it myself I know exactly what and how much I am getting.

[/quote]

Really you dont, you just have to trust that you have found a reputable company.

But look at it this way, the gear suppliers are buying from who knows what powder sources. How do you know whats in their powders ?

If you process it yourself your doing as much as you can besides synthesizing your own powder stock

But in this case they come from pellets, and while not human grade are made very accurately.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
Nich wrote:
judgeroybean wrote:

[/quote]

the stuff I brew with is test prop and tren ace.
both coming from cattle pellets,which are regulated by the FDA.

that first pin was scary.
wondering for a while,“am I sure I did this right” and “am I going to grow boobs” but I am very confident now in my abilities to extract the hormones from these products.

if I would use a powder source than you really do not know whats in there.
yes there are crude melting points but still at that you really have no ida.

for me pellets are the safest.

agreed in these days of fakes and contaminants i am glad i am using just pharmacy derived test from the doctor. But if i do decide to go back “on” i would simply add an effective dose of tren to the hrt and i would make it from pellets myself. Not to mention, most tren acetate is costing around $100 per 10 ml bottle these days and i can make about 40 ml for the same price at 100mg/ml.

[quote]morepain wrote:
agreed in these days of fakes and contaminants i am glad i am using just pharmacy derived test from the doctor. But if i do decide to go back “on” i would simply add an effective dose of tren to the hrt and i would make it from pellets myself. Not to mention, most tren acetate is costing around $100 per 10 ml bottle these days and i can make about 40 ml for the same price at 100mg/ml. [/quote]

thats my plan.
I am going to be seeing an endo soon and hopefully after this next cycle my test is down to a point where they will give me a script.

this “your borderline low” crap is annoying.

you have to be basicly next to nill with your own production before anyone I know will prescribe it.