Finals Suck

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]Raging_Teddy wrote:
It’s against my religion to be prepared for anything relating to school.

In fact, they started writing my bible at 1 AM, eight hours before it was due.[/quote]

brilliant. I just got out of a chem 2 final which I managed to bomb. It was a 8 week class and nearly impossible to keep up with in the first place. I still think I managed an A in the course, but by 2-3 percent on the final only. I hope…[/quote]

I just bombed my chem 2 final at the same time… but I got a C in the course.

Good news: I’m done with chem for the rest of my college career. It’s good to be a physics major.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
It’s a lack of preparation that’s keeping you out of the gym, not the finals themselves.

Keeping up with material so you only have to study a little before a test is the best way to go, it’s a bitch to look at stuff everyday but it makes things, overall, much easier and less stressful. [/quote]

This right here…I am getting all A’s and have been keeping up with all my school work along with lifting regularly and working 30+ hrs a week and am not stressing a bit.

I’m almost done writing a 5 page Formal Analytical Paper due Tuesday. I finished two papers for my Financial Accounting class that’s also due Tuesday and I have to start a short paper for my Intermediate Macro class ALSO due Tuesday. Plus I have to study for three finals (No final in my Business Communication class).

Right now I’m taking a little break from my report watching the Bruins and Red Sox for a bit then finish this bitch up and sleep well.[/quote]

What kind of Accounting class requires writing? lol

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]LaPointe wrote:
i want to lift!

that is all…[/quote]

Cool story bro.

Pussy.

Middle of law school finals, I still get in the gym 6 days a week, still passing school.

Fuck. [/quote]

You have to punch a prof in the face to not pass a law school class.

[quote]Racer377 wrote:

[quote]LaPointe wrote:
i want to lift!

that is all…[/quote]

Cool story bro.

Pussy.

Middle of law school finals, I still get in the gym 6 days a week, still passing school.

Fuck. [/quote]

You have to punch a prof in the face to not pass a law school class. [/quote]

LOL

Allow me to introduce you to some people in my class.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
wait till you have kids and a mortgage.

You’ll be wishing you were back in college chasing pussy and smoking pot.[/quote]

And this is why you get neither.[/quote]

yeah…pretty much sums it up.

FML~

i would kill for some science/math/law finals right now… just some light-hearted complaining. it’s not like anything you come across at school is actually difficult; i just never want to do any of it.

[quote]LaPointe wrote:
i would kill for some science/math/law finals right now… just some light-hearted complaining. it’s not like anything you come across at school is actually difficult; i just never want to do any of it.[/quote]

You obviously have not met thermo.

Shit sucks.

I’m on the quarter system myself, so I’ve got another 4 weeks until finals.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
It’s a lack of preparation that’s keeping you out of the gym, not the finals themselves.

Keeping up with material so you only have to study a little before a test is the best way to go, it’s a bitch to look at stuff everyday but it makes things, overall, much easier and less stressful. [/quote]

This right here…I am getting all A’s and have been keeping up with all my school work along with lifting regularly and working 30+ hrs a week and am not stressing a bit.

I’m almost done writing a 5 page Formal Analytical Paper due Tuesday. I finished two papers for my Financial Accounting class that’s also due Tuesday and I have to start a short paper for my Intermediate Macro class ALSO due Tuesday. Plus I have to study for three finals (No final in my Business Communication class).

Right now I’m taking a little break from my report watching the Bruins and Red Sox for a bit then finish this bitch up and sleep well.[/quote]

What kind of Accounting class requires writing? lol[/quote]

Theoretical … duuuuh

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Accounting is > 50% writing.

[quote]Racer377 wrote:

[quote]LaPointe wrote:
i want to lift!

that is all…[/quote]

Cool story bro.

Pussy.

Fuck. [/quote]

You have to punch a prof in the face to not pass a law school class. [/quote]

I see you have met my contract professor.

From my experience finals are the easiest of all exams. They’re just the last few chapters thrown in an exams…just the bare bones of the chapter too because you don’t go over much during the last few weeks of school anyway.

I never understood the finals frenzy.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
From my experience finals are the easiest of all exams. They’re just the last few chapters thrown in an exams…just the bare bones of the chapter too because you don’t go over much during the last few weeks of school anyway.

I never understood the finals frenzy.[/quote]

My finals were not like that at all, because we had one test per class per semester.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I never understood the finals frenzy.[/quote]

My finals were not like that at all, because we had one test per class per semester.[/quote]

All of mine have been based on 4 exams at least which is roughly 6 chapters per test. Or morerecently they have been 2 papers and a project with random quizzes mixed in. I’ve studied at 3 schools and just assumed that was normal across the board.

[quote]LaPointe wrote:
i would kill for some science/math/law finals right now… just some light-hearted complaining. it’s not like anything you come across at school is actually difficult; i just never want to do any of it.[/quote]

So in the OP you say you want to lift cause finals are gettin you down…now you wish you had some science/math/law finals?

Am i missing something?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Accounting is > 50% writing.
[/quote]

Maybe the job but not the actual classes, so far every accounting class I have taken is just working the financials. But I still have 4 more to take before I graduate so who knows.

Dude look at pmpms vagina

That’s why I reopened this thread

Also op how long do you work out? Lol

You can easily kill a muscle group in 45 mins