T Nation

Finally Tried Spike

Well I finally tried Spike.
Day 1: Nothing. I only tried 1 capsule.

Day 2: After about 30 minutes I got the usual caffeine jitters. But I’m extremely hyper-sensitive to caffeine. But strangely enough instead of crashing (like I normally do after I drink coffee before I caddy) I left “jittery land” and entered this smooth realm of just feeling totally awake and “energetic.” I was in full concurment with others descriptions of it being a clean burn. How much of this is placebo I really don’t know b/c I was NOT in a fair position to judge the product due to last night being the first night I slept more than 8 hours in a few weeks. But then again; it was the hottest day of the summer (105 with the heat index and humidity) and I was RUNNING down the golf course with a bag or two on my back. I don’t get winded from this normally; but I usually get lazy afterwards. This was not the case today. Then after the loop I was walking around going “I feel fantastic.”

But who knows. I also gave it to another caddy to try who hadn’t slept at all that night and it didn’t do anything for him. So again who knows.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Well I finally tried Spike.
Day 1: Nothing. I only tried 1 capsule.

Day 2: After about 30 minutes I got the usual caffeine jitters. But I’m extremely hyper-sensitive to caffeine. But strangely enough instead of crashing (like I normally do after I drink coffee before I caddy) I left “jittery land” and entered this smooth realm of just feeling totally awake and “energetic.” I was in full concurment with others descriptions of it being a clean burn. How much of this is placebo I really don’t know b/c I was NOT in a fair position to judge the product due to last night being the first night I slept more than 8 hours in a few weeks. But then again; it was the hottest day of the summer (105 with the heat index and humidity) and I was RUNNING down the golf course with a bag or two on my back. I don’t get winded from this normally; but I usually get lazy afterwards. This was not the case today. Then after the loop I was walking around going “I feel fantastic.”

But who knows. I also gave it to another caddy to try who hadn’t slept at all that night and it didn’t do anything for him. So again who knows. [/quote]

I need some but I don’t know if I should order it or not.