Finally Saw New Endocrinologist

Yes but i don’t advise any treatment under doctor supervision, this is not a hobby or a science experiment, it’s a medical condition and needs to be treated that way. I am amazed that you have not found any doctor yet, you are low even when considering ranges which are not well suited for us who have symptoms and low T but doctors say normal. Any treatment should be under the super vision so that the doctor knows your baseline and knows what is needed if no symptomatic response.

1 Like

Seems the high IGF-1 is a major flag for that condition, praying it can be corrected if I have it.

My estrogen is high and I’m on nothing right now, can some people have high Estrogen levels by nature or is there something that always effects it? I feel super sad, almost girl like sadness.

Fat aromatizes T into E2. If you are overweight, it can be an issue.

174lbs, 5’10…

Best weight I have been in 6+ years. I’ve cut out 99% of processed sugars and garbage foods over the last three month.s

1 Like

You and I are in the same ballpark, height and weight wise. I want to take my next cut down to 165-7. I figure I’m about 18-22% BF. I lift and have some muscle but I’m not large by any measure. Unless you have never touched iron and are skinnyfat you are probably ok. It is something to keep in mind though.

1 Like

I am probably at 13-14% BF right now, leanest I’ve ever been.

I’ve definitely lost a lot of muscle from when I used to lift heavy… I think the low T numbers (which no doc thinks is aproblem) caused this.

Having my oral glucose tolerance test on Thursday.

I was able to source a script for Arimidex. 1MG. Really debating trying to get my E2 down to 22 on my own with it but I am scared what it may do with no other protocol (trt, clomid/nova) on it’s own. Maybe get my T up a couple hundred points?

At 13-14% BF you shouldn’t worry about fat aromatization. Nice BTW, that’s about my goal.

The studies seem to indicate around a 150-200 T boost from AI alone. IIRC, that was in a normal population, so seeing as your E2 is high you could see a better boost. Be careful to not crash your E2, you can look up the side effects of hypoestrogen, they aren’t pretty.