Finally Over 1000 (Kinda)

Today I just got a total PR! I dont have a spotter so i use the Atlantis vert bench. I am not sure exactly how that correlates to the bench but from when I did the switch it seemed the closest of the machines at my gym.

Atlatnis Bench: 270lbs
Squat (parrallel): 355lbs
Sumo Deadlift: 415lbs
total = 1040lbs

I know its not that great and i had to use machines but I feel i have improved a lot from last years

bench: 205
squat: 225
deadlift:345

I owe it all to T-Nation and following periodaztion before i did 3 sets each to failure of various rep amounts.

[quote]bwells wrote:
Today I just got a total PR! I dont have a spotter so i use the Atlantis vert bench. I am not sure exactly how that correlates to the bench but from when I did the switch it seemed the closest of the machines at my gym.

total = 1040lbs

I know its not that great and i had to use machines but I feel i have improved a lot from last years

I owe it all to T-Nation and following periodaztion before i did 3 sets each to failure of various rep amounts.
[/quote]

You improved a whole bunch man!

I would call you a very big success in many ways.

Now get busy and add even more to those numbers you are set up for success with T-Nation…you can’t lose!

well thats pretty good but how old are you, I broke 1200 last year now Im 14 bout to turn 15 and I just got over 1510 so I mean its just how your body develops muscle. I lift for my high school and I have to lift with 12 graders because the clases are separated by weight so I had to up my game ALOT to even consider doing a weight meet but now im fine. But here are my 4 max’s

Squat. 455
Bench. 285
Deadlift 545
Clean. 225

wow tiger33, your squat went from 405 to 455 in a month? hard to believe

wow, I see you also went from [quote]Dead lift - 415[/quote] to [quote]545[/quote]. that’s over a 25% gain on deadlift in a month. congratulations, you are the strongest 14 year old alive.

Grats Bwells, that’s an awesome achievement. Job well done! Nevermind the idiocy in the middle of this thread.

You deserve appropriate congratulations.

[quote]bwells wrote:

total = 1040lbs

[/quote]

Nice job bwells, keep on truckin’…

I remember when I was 14… I didn’t bench the weight up, I moved the earth away from it.

actually, I didn’t start lifting till much later in life… so techinically, I was out playing baseball and golfing. close enough.

Nice job Bwells, keep up the good work.

I expect 1200 by next year!

[quote]Tiger33 wrote:
well thats pretty good but how old are you, I broke 1200 last year now Im 14 bout to turn 15 and I just got over 1510 so I mean its just how your body develops muscle. I lift for my high school and I have to lift with 12 graders because the clases are separated by weight so I had to up my game ALOT to even consider doing a weight meet but now im fine. But here are my 4 max’s

Squat. 455
Bench. 285
Deadlift 545
Clean. 225
[/quote]

You’re 14 and you have those stats…that’s a joke right?

[quote]conwict wrote:
wow, I see you also went from Dead lift - 415 to 545. that’s over a 25% gain on deadlift in a month. congratulations, you are the strongest 14 year old alive.[/quote]

Those are his “Internet numbers.”

Crazy

[quote]ZEB wrote:

Those are his “Internet numbers.”[/quote]

Good distinction.

[quote]Tiger33 wrote:

Squat. 455
Bench. 285
Deadlift 545
Clean. 225
[/quote]

I wish I didn’t live in such a cynical world that I could beleive this.

To the 14 yr olds reading this post:

cynical – Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of others

Was your father from the planet Krypton?

Thanks for the support. For those wondering I’m 23, 5’10" and 168 lbs.

lol…

a couple dead give-aways are his dead, bench, and squat ratios and the fact he thinks he had to up his game to compete in a meet with those numbers.

you’re joking right…a 1200 total to just compete? no offense but 99% of highschool kids cannot do that (I think…)

I can believe those numbers, but you’ve got to be at least 120kg BW.
The best lifter at my HS is pushing a 1475 3-lift total lifting in 125kg class. The best 125 kg HS lifter in the state is @ 1800 with a handful of lifters around 1600 totals.
The THSPA has some really strong lifters.

[quote]stonesanctus wrote:
The best lifter at my HS is pushing a 1475 3-lift total lifting in 125kg class. The best 125 kg HS lifter in the state is @ 1800 with a handful of lifters around 1600 totals.
[/quote]

Tiger33 lifts in the TSB-PA.

[quote]conorh wrote:
stonesanctus wrote:

Tiger33 lifts in the TSB-PA.[/quote]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah