Finally, My First Cycle Sus/Tren

I am starting a cycle of sus/tren e on monday and I want to get idea from everyone here on structure. I have used a few prohormones over the last year and a half with proper cycling. I am 28 yrs old, 6’3, 247lbs, and 15% bf I am usually around 12% but I am in the middle of bulking.

I will be running 550 mg of sus and 200 mg of tren e, I know what you are thinking why tren e and why not more? I have used tren prohormones before and had great success I want to keep the tren blood levels low and stable to keep sides minimal but want to add a kick to the test. I will be doing 275mg of sus monday and friday and tren e on wed. I know its best to do sus eod but I figured with tren e being in the middle and long chain it would keep me elevated.

I will be using arimidex and nolva for pct and if estrogen side occur I will be starting nolva with .5 mg of adex until situation clears. I have heard of people using bromo and I need to do a little looking into that compound but I think between adex and nolva i should be good. As far as HCG goes I can get it but since this is my first cycle and I am keeping dosages mild then I won’t over complicate it. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated and if you want to roast me then save it for another thread.

I know its best to do sus eod but I figured with tren e being in the middle and long chain it would keep me elevated.

This doesn’t make sense. If you’re going to shoot m/w/f, which, is a little retarded, to be honest, just shoot the sust and tren together eod. It’s still 3x a week.

Fwiw, tren prohormones are not true prohormones to the steroid tren. Some of them form compounds that are somewhere in between tren and deca; others are more distant from tren. Very unfortunate marketing, imo.

Run the arimidex while on cycle and keep your estrogen levels down (ie. don’t just “keep it on hand”); leave the nolva for PCT. Caber, bromo or other dopamine / dopamine receptor agonists aren’t as critical with tren as they are with deca.

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
I am starting a cycle of sus/tren e on monday and I want to get idea from everyone here on structure. I have used a few prohormones over the last year and a half with proper cycling. I am 28 yrs old, 6’3, 247lbs, and 15% bf I am usually around 12% but I am in the middle of bulking.

I will be running 550 mg of sus and 200 mg of tren e, I know what you are thinking why tren e and why not more? I have used tren prohormones before and had great success I want to keep the tren blood levels low and stable to keep sides minimal but want to add a kick to the test. I will be doing 275mg of sus monday and friday and tren e on wed. I know its best to do sus eod but I figured with tren e being in the middle and long chain it would keep me elevated.

I will be using arimidex and nolva for pct and if estrogen side occur I will be starting nolva with .5 mg of adex until situation clears. I have heard of people using bromo and I need to do a little looking into that compound but I think between adex and nolva i should be good. As far as HCG goes I can get it but since this is my first cycle and I am keeping dosages mild then I won’t over complicate it. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated and if you want to roast me then save it for another thread.[/quote]

Inject the sustanon 3 times per week or don’t use it. If you want to do two injections per week get test enanthate.

Using trenbolone in a first cycle is not necessary. Your prohormone usage is irrelevant in this case.

If you must use tren in your first cycle it is highly recommended to use tren acetate. If you experience side effects from tren e it will take a few weeks for the side effects to being to dminish. Your dosage is low but at least you know the possible risk. Tren acetate will clear rapidly meaning the sides will clear faster.

Your statement about tren e keeping you elevated makes no sense. The testosterone esters don’t ‘know’ that you are also using tren. Your T levels will still fluctuate. You will be wasting the short esters in the sustanon by injecting it so infrequently.

Why are you making this so complicated? Why not just do what’s commonly accepted and give yourself the best chance at having a productive, comfortable, side effect free cycle? If injecting tiny amounts of oil a few extra times per week is too much of a hassel for you than you should just stick to the pill popping.

Ok i will add a sus in the middle then. I wanted to use the tren to help with bloat and a possible hardening to the muscles. No good?

Oh, and adex use noted thank you i will prolly use .25 mg of adex a tick then. Its half life is around a week so should i still do adex daily or stagered?

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
Ok i will add a sus in the middle then. I wanted to use the tren to help with bloat and a possible hardening to the muscles. No good?
[/quote]

You have zero knowledge of the drugs you plan to use.

Stop fucking with shit you aren’t prepared to deal with.

How the fuck is tren going to ‘help with bloat’? Do you know why bloating occurs in the first place while using testosterone?

And I can tell by your rhetoric that you think we are recommending adding another dose of sustanon mid week. We are not. Inject smaller volumes more often so your weekly total is the same.

This is a joke.

Where did you read that adex has a half life of one week? Link please.

Sorry I was vague about my strudture
ok how bout this:
week 1-10 sus (m,w,f at 180mg a day)
week 4-9 tren e (t,th 200mg a day) start adex .25 mg eod
week 10 tren e (t 200mg)
week 11 .25 adex eod
week 12 .25 adex eod
week 13-17 nolva 30,20,20,10
any better?

P.S. this is why I posted to here because I have learned I need to step back a bit… I will be only running sus eod 180 mg for 10 weeks I will have nolva and adex on hand in case of problems. and will run nolva starting week 11 with same as above dosage. I will save tren for the summer when my homeostasis is normal. sorry to frustrate you bonez i got ahead of myself

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
Sorry I was vague about my strudture
ok how bout this:
week 1-10 sus (m,w,f at 180mg a day)
week 4-9 tren e (t,th 200mg a day) start adex .25 mg eod
week 10 tren e (t 200mg)
week 11 .25 adex eod
week 12 .25 adex eod
week 13-17 nolva 30,20,20,10
any better?

P.S. this is why I posted to here because I have learned I need to step back a bit… I will be only running sus eod 180 mg for 10 weeks I will have nolva and adex on hand in case of problems. and will run nolva starting week 11 with same as above dosage. I will save tren for the summer when my homeostasis is normal. sorry to frustrate you bonez i got ahead of myself[/quote]

That’s a much better approach. Although doing an actual EOD protocol would mean you inject during the weekend. M W F Su Tu Th Sa etc.

Start the adex in week two. .25mg EOD and increase it if you need to.

Oh, and i don’t have zero knowledge maybe 65% of everything there is to know.

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
Oh, and i don’t have zero knowledge maybe 65% of everything there is to know.[/quote]

lulz

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
Oh, and i don’t have zero knowledge maybe 65% of everything there is to know.[/quote]

Being stubborn is worse than being uneducated. Just sayin…

Yeah, good thing i wasn’t being stubborn, was only polite, and receptive. Thats how you learn you ask questions, read, and remain polite so that the wiser ones don’t get pissy. When you are incapable of learning anymore you get rude very easily and look down on anyone asking questions this person will also forget they were a newb at one time. And bonez i never for a minute that you wanted me to add more to the test so you were wrong about the assumption about my “rhetoric”. I never gave specifics about my cycle but yet you still told me i wasnt prepared to deal with the shit i was fucking with. Hey guess what else? I am 28, 6’4, 247 lbs, 15% body fat. I squat 550 and my dumbbell flat bench is executed with 150 lb dumbbells. Thats natural for me no above normal testosterone except 2 prohormone cycles 1 month each. What could you do naturally without cheating? Now dont talk down to me and if anyone else wants to get rude get the f*** out.

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
Yeah, good thing i wasn’t being stubborn, was only polite, and receptive. Thats how you learn you ask questions, read, and remain polite so that the wiser ones don’t get pissy. When you are incapable of learning anymore you get rude very easily and look down on anyone asking questions this person will also forget they were a newb at one time. And bonez i never for a minute that you wanted me to add more to the test so you were wrong about the assumption about my “rhetoric”. I never gave specifics about my cycle but yet you still told me i wasnt prepared to deal with the shit i was fucking with. Hey guess what else? I am 28, 6’4, 247 lbs, 15% body fat. I squat 550 and my dumbbell flat bench is executed with 150 lb dumbbells. Thats natural for me no above normal testosterone except 2 prohormone cycles 1 month each. What could you do naturally without cheating? Now dont talk down to me and if anyone else wants to get rude get the f*** out.[/quote]

Well, if those are legitimate stats, and not E-stats, then you seem to know what you’re doing in the gym. Your drug use, on the other hand…

Why wouldn’t you give specifics on your cycle? If you did that on purpose it’s completely assanine.

LOL @ you running two prohormone cycles and considering yourself “natural.”

You have a shitty attitude and you managed to contradict your “I remained polite and receptive” statement in the same post. Just remember YOU came here looking for OUR help.

You might want to take your own advice and get the fuck out. That brilliant post of yours will go over real well.

It was just bothering me that someone came on in here and was a complete asshole to me and i was nice after.

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
It was just bothering me that someone came on in here and was a complete asshole to me and i was nice after.[/quote]

Now you just need to find someone who knows the other 35% and you’re ready to rock.

[quote]ni-xplode wrote:
I never gave specifics about my cycle but yet you still told me i wasnt prepared to deal with the shit i was fucking with.[/quote]

And if you think I was being an asshole to you, you clearly haven’t been reading this board that often. I’m really not here to hold anyone’s hand and be their best man. I try to post helpful advice and I tend to be blunt when people litter the board with ‘bro-knowledge’. Just because I don’t fluff my posts with emoticons doesn’t mean I’m being an asshole for correcting your misconceptions. Don’t be so sensitive.

Wow, never fails that I stumble upon yet another douschewipe whining about their “treatment” by vets of high caliber here…

Op, you’re fucking lucky to have landed BONEZ and other worthy people to advise you. You’ve acted like a dick, and still recieved help. Your attitude sucks.

Good luck with your massive physique and E numbers getting even bigger in some miraculous way…
Perhaps another round of quality pro hormones yeah?

The internet and modern society seems to teach that people can be retards and you aren’t allowed to treat them as such. BS!

I remember a quote by Scott Adams : “If there are no such things as stupid questions, what sort of questions do stupid people ask?”. :slight_smile:

I wish I knew 65% of any topic… I’m not going to point out how stupidly self-referencing that statement was.