Finally My Cycle is Ready?

After many months of research and listening to your advice on here (thanks) I have a cycle I am ready to start is this OK?

Age 30
Hieght 5’ 4"
Weight 72 kilos
this is my first cycle

Week 1 - 12 500 mgs Sustanon
week 1 - 10 400 mgs Decca
week 1 - 6 50mg a DAY D/bol
week 1 - 12 20mg a DAY Novladex
week 14 - 17 Chlomid

Still not sure on the chlomid dose if anyone can help with that, I have 50 x 5mg tablets of Chlomid

Thanks guys

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
electric_eales wrote:
After many months of research and listening to your advice on here (thanks) I have a cycle I am ready to start is this OK?

Age 30
Hieght 5’ 4"
Weight 72 kilos
this is my first cycle

week 14 - 17 Chlomid

Still not sure on the chlomid dose if anyone can help with that, I have 50 x 5mg tablets of Chlomid

Thanks guys

Pretty good for a first cycle, but I would change a few things personally (of course, lol)…

Change sustanon for a single ester (enan or cyp)

Save the nolva for pct, but run arimidex @ 0.5 mg EOD throughout - this will minimise suppression.

Clomid dose needs to be 50mg ED as a minimum, so you only have enough for 5 days - get more.

good luck

bushy[/quote]

Bushy…doesn’t Arimidex “mute” the gains of the cycle? Natural Test. levels are suppressed anyway, how much does Arimidex help?

[quote]electric_eales wrote:

Age 30
Hieght 5’ 4"
Weight 72 kilos
this is my first cycle

week 14 - 17 Chlomid

Thanks guys[/quote]

There are so many PCT protocols that people subscribe to. I have always used Clomid starting two weeks post cycle with something like 100mg ED for a week or two, then 50mg ED for 3-4 weeks or so. I have a very good friend who I would call a “vet” that says that the only thing that helps is HCG and “time”. He thinks that Clomid is a complete waste of money.

Anyway, I would guess those Clomid tabs are 50mg tabs not 5mg. I only say that because I have never heard of a 5mg tab.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
JRR641 wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

Age 30
Hieght 5’ 4"
Weight 72 kilos
this is my first cycle

week 14 - 17 Chlomid

Thanks guys

Pretty good for a first cycle, but I would change a few things personally (of course, lol)…

Change sustanon for a single ester (enan or cyp)

Save the nolva for pct, but run arimidex @ 0.5 mg EOD throughout - this will minimise suppression.

Clomid dose needs to be 50mg ED as a minimum, so you only have enough for 5 days - get more.

good luck

bushy

Bushy…doesn’t Arimidex “mute” the gains of the cycle? Natural Test. levels are suppressed anyway, how much does Arimidex help?

Yeah a’dex will mute the gains, but really only ‘water weight’ ie glycogen/water retention IMO. There are two (or more) camps on this issue (as on just about every steroid issue, lol). Some say that the extra glycogen is necessary to fuel more intense/higher volume in training, which will stimulate the muscle to grow. Others think that this type of extra, temporay weight is essentially worthless as it just dissapears post-cycle anyway, and the androgenic effects of test will power workouts and increase strength regardless.

Since one of the feedback mechanisms that causes suppression of the HPTA is estrogen (T aromatises to E, body ‘sees’ increased E and reduces T), it makes sense to minimise E - with or without opther E symptoms like gyno or SubQ water. Since E hangs around in the body longer than T does, elevated E levels will keep you shut down even after T levels have dropped below physiological norms.

A’dex can be titrated quite easily - ie you can find a suitable dose that will just keep unpleasant E effects at bay, but not hinder gains too much. Some E is necessary for libido so the ability to titrate the dose is useful here as well.

A’dex only reduces E by 50-60% or so. Letro hammers E into the ground by about 80-90% I think. A’sin is somewhere between the two as I recall.

I am somewhere in the middle (I’m an Englishman after all, lmao). I like a little extra pump in my muscles to facilitate the kind of workouts I like, but I don’t like ‘false’ gains particularly, so I’m happy that there may be a little less total growth in the end. Also, since the first period post cycle is the hardest psychologically, I don’t want to increase my blues by seeing a whole heap of weight disappear, even if it is ‘just’ water. Finally, since I’m a vain bastard, I like ‘lean gains’, so the use of a’dex keeps any bloating and smoothness under control.

At least thats the theory as I understand it - I could be tawkin oot me arse!

bushy[/quote]

thx bushy…

Isn’t 300mg/day of dbol too much?
Steve.

Thanks very much to you all especially Bushy who I did not realise is a fellow englishman :slight_smile:

Sorry the Chlomid tabs are 50 mg not 5mg (typo)

And for the last thread I am planning on taking 50mg of Dbol a day, not 300mg !

will now go and look up the chems that bushy recommends

Thanks

He says he’s an Englishman, but he lives in Wales??? He’s an abberration I tell thee…

Cycle looks fine to me. You should have some good luck with it. As far as muting your gains,maybe some water weight will be muted. Single ester tests would be a good idea but if the sus is all you got…Pin the hell out of it.

Oh yeah I want to have meaningful grudge sex with the chick on tonedef’s avatar!!! Holy batshit she is hot!

Get swole damn it!

Biscuite

[quote]electric_eales wrote:

Age 30
Hieght 5’ 4"
Weight 72 kilos
this is my first cycle

week 14 - 17 Chlomid

Thanks guys[/quote]

not a bad first cycle plan.

like has been mentioned, consider swapping the sust with enan or cyp. if not, shoot that sust EOD, or E3D minimum. personally, i wouldn’t run your d-bols for 6 weeks at that dosage. maybe consider breaking it up like so: 50 mg ED weeks 1-3, 50 mg ED weeks 6-8. save the nolva for PCT as suggested and get some a-dex, 0.5 mg EOD will be fine. i like running an AI cause it keeps some bloat off (water weight is not gains) and i find it makes recovery a little easier post cycle. pretty much everything bushy has said.

[quote]biscuite wrote:
Oh yeah I want to have meaningful grudge sex with the chick on tonedef’s avatar!!! Holy batshit she is hot! [/quote]

She’s called Vida Guerrera and she was a "Powerful Image’ last week. Check the archives. She has an ass that just doesn’t stop. She’s enough to get me swole anyday!!

fuckin A bro.