Finally! Lab Results, and Uh Oh

Well, back from my visit to Dr. Crisler and…wow. He is no comparison to the hacks I’ve been to here in VA. He treated me like I’m his only patient. Caring, Compasionate, Direct and to the point. You don’t leave Dr. Crisler’s office confused or uncertain what the next step is. Well worth the 1 day flight out and back. Anyway, waiting on my Rhein Labs 24 hr panel kit to come in the mail. When that’s all done we can continue the next step toward healing.

Coach

[quote]SSCoach wrote:
Well, back from my visit to Dr. Crisler and…wow. He is no comparison to the hacks I’ve been to here in VA. He treated me like I’m his only patient. Caring, Compasionate, Direct and to the point. You don’t leave Dr. Crisler’s office confused or uncertain what the next step is. Well worth the 1 day flight out and back. Anyway, waiting on my Rhein Labs 24 hr panel kit to come in the mail. When that’s all done we can continue the next step toward healing.

Coach[/quote]

Crisler is good, he gets to the point and is extermely efficient, and is a pioneer in the field of HRT that for sure. As a medical profession I can understand how dedicated he is to his work and how much time is put into a specific case.

Since working with Dr O for over 1.5 years we have our system down to 45-60 minutes because everything is taken care of before you get there. Most of time is spend asking questions about your labs and currrent symptoms. Protocol is all laid out and then retested in 4-5 weeks.
There is alot of lead work ahead of the appointment. Some times we both consult for over 2 hours on a specific case to get to best clincal results. When that person leaves they educated to what is going on and why it is happening.