Finally Got Over 18 inch arms but need....

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
I hate thread like this. Really 18 inch arms and 17 inch arms and kiss my bloody white ass. Why care so much about your arms? Bodybuilding is about symmetry, proportions. Not about who will get fatter to get the bigger arms. ALso, I want to see pics of those arm and those 26 inch never-trained quads. People who care about their arms, usually are not impressive. So, prove me wrong.[/quote]

LOL at this…from one of the least impressive here.[/quote]

At least I carry my 210 pounds around without worrying about my arms’ size.

EDIT: Also, check out my age. For 19, I look damn good. Not even close to best, but pretty darn good.[/quote]

Dude, we are all glad you are at least making some progress…but your previous post was bullshit and you know it. I worry about my arms…because that is what people who are into bodybuilding do. The crap you wrote about those people not being impressive is just that…crap. I am betting Phil Heath worries about arms. I am betting Kevin English worries about arms. I am betting Branch worries about arms. I bet most of the really big guys on this forum worried about arms.

YOU on the other hand look like a newb…so maybe you should take more advice and give less.

No one is trying to hinder your progress…but you seem to be doing that on your own if you actually believe that bullshit.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
I hate thread like this. Really 18 inch arms and 17 inch arms and kiss my bloody white ass. Why care so much about your arms? Bodybuilding is about symmetry, proportions. Not about who will get fatter to get the bigger arms. ALso, I want to see pics of those arm and those 26 inch never-trained quads. People who care about their arms, usually are not impressive. So, prove me wrong.[/quote]

EDIT: Also, check out my age. For 19, I look damn good. Not even close to best, but pretty darn good.[/quote]

Dude, we are all glad you are at least making some progress…but your previous post was bullshit and you know it. I worry about my arms…because that is what people who are into bodybuilding do. The crap you wrote about those people not being impressive is just that…crap. I am betting Phil Heath worries about arms. I am betting Kevin English worries about arms. I am betting Branch worries about arms. I bet most of the really big guys on this forum worried about arms.

YOU on the other hand look like a newb…so maybe you should take more advice and give less.

No one is trying to hinder your progress…but you seem to be doing that on your own if you actually believe that bullshit.[/quote]

Worrying ONLY about arms is what I am talking about. Worrying about arms, but at the same time about your legs, chest,back and every muscle possible is bodybuilding. I almost never see a thread “oh, my legs got to 27 inches, YEAH!”. Only threads about arms, like they are the only bodypart that should be trained.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

No one is trying to hinder your progress…but you seem to be doing that on your own if you actually believe that bullshit.[/quote]

Worrying ONLY about arms is what I am talking about. Worrying about arms, but at the same time about your legs, chest,back and every muscle possible is bodybuilding. I almost never see a thread “oh, my legs got to 27 inches, YEAH!”. Only threads about arms, like they are the only bodypart that should be trained.[/quote]

I’m not sure anyone who is serious about lifting in these forums or anywhere for that matter only worries about arms. However it is the de facto bodypart that people look at when you say “bodybuilder” or “weightlifter”.

It’s the first image that comes to mind for most people when the subject of bodybuilding or strength is the topic. From another angle, when someone looks at someone with big arms they naturally think “bodybuilder” or “weightlifter”.

Arms for many is what separates “bodybuilder” from “fit person”.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Worrying ONLY about arms is what I am talking about. Worrying about arms, but at the same time about your legs, chest,back and every muscle possible is bodybuilding. I almost never see a thread “oh, my legs got to 27 inches, YEAH!”. Only threads about arms, like they are the only bodypart that should be trained.[/quote]

Uh, I do. I see threads about leg size. I just commented in the last one about 27"…only to have people argue with me for no reason.

People serious about this are working on everything…and yeah, the guy who is really making progress is the one that understands to get those massive arms, everything else had better be getting massive too because it takes on average about 10-20lbs of weight for every inch on your arms.

The guy not growing because he is more concerned with abs likely won’t get there.

You were right about something…you are 19…so people would expect you to be making MORE progress than most…not less.

Speaking of knee issues, a number of people at my gym claim to have those and they also prevent them from lifting weights with their legs. Yet these same issues dont seem to interfere with all the treadmill running they do.

It’s really quite perplexing, I can only hope these knee issues are not contagious.

X… your avatar… holy fuck

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Uh, I do. I see threads about leg size. I just commented in the last one about 27"…only to have people argue with me for no reason.

People serious about this are working on everything…and yeah, the guy who is really making progress is the one that understands to get those massive arms, everything else had better be getting massive too because it takes on average about 10-20lbs of weight for every inch on your arms.

The guy not growing because he is more concerned with abs likely won’t get there.

You were right about something…you are 19…so people would expect you to be making MORE progress than most…not less.[/quote]

call me crazy but im gonna listen and take advice from X…dude is stacked. Anyway we look at it arms ARE important. evry part is but arms kinda take a top level for sure

[quote]hastalles wrote:
X… your avatar… holy fuck[/quote]

LOL

Now that is what I am shooting for. Still have a ways to go though, but thanks man.

[quote]hastalles wrote:

LOL

Now that is what I am shooting for. Still have a ways to go though, but thanks man.[/quote]

You eatin’ steak and potatoes again or what???

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]hastalles wrote:

LOL

Now that is what I am shooting for. Still have a ways to go though, but thanks man.[/quote]

You eatin’ steak and potatoes again or what???[/quote]

I’m doing my best.

I feel like such a bitch for losing size and strength, using the excuse that it is because im doing so much work in my physics degree, when I see prof X looking like that after he nearly died a few months ago.

This seems like the best place to +1 the above, PX is looking awesome