T Nation

Finally Got My Clen, Questions

At this moment I can only do body weight workouts. Sit ups, push ups etc…

I also run 45 minutes daily. Is this ok while in a clen cycle?

STICKIES. STICKIES. STICKIES…no but seriously STICKIES.

We need more info to help you out in any way, shape or form. When you post stupid shit like this, you get flamed…kinda like the first 7 words of my post…

[quote]veraforza17 wrote:
STICKIES. STICKIES. STICKIES…no but seriously STICKIES.

We need more info to help you out in any way, shape or form. When you post stupid shit like this, you get flamed…kinda like the first 7 words of my post…[/quote]

why u mad bro?

heigth: 5 ’ 6
Waist size at your navel: 38
Waist size at narrowest point: 36
Hip size at widest point: 38
Neck at narrowest point: 15
Weight 162

Weight 162 and you want to take clenbuterol? For what reason? Going for Mister Somalia 2012?

[quote]Dahollow wrote:
Weight 162 and you want to take clenbuterol? For what reason? Going for Mister Somalia 2012?[/quote]

Well his waist IS gigantic. But I agree that clen is a wrong choice. Obviously diet needs to be fixed.

[quote]Dahollow wrote:
Weight 162 and you want to take clenbuterol? For what reason? Going for Mister Somalia 2012?[/quote]

LMFAO

Back to subject…I find clen only works when your BF% is already low and your looking to get more shredded…Clen at hight BF is useless…safe it when your starting to see abs then hop on the clen train.

[quote]RugbyKid wrote:

[quote]Dahollow wrote:

LMFAO

Back to subject…I find clen only works when your BF% is already low and your looking to get more shredded…Clen at hight BF is useless…safe it when your starting to see abs then hop on the clen train.[/quote]

This is why i was “mad bro”. Because now that i can see your stats i can tell that clen is a wrong choice. Listen to Bonez. Get your diet in check before you even consider any type of anchillaries or AAS

[quote]veraforza17 wrote:

[quote]RugbyKid wrote:

[quote]Dahollow wrote:

LMFAO

Back to subject…I find clen only works when your BF% is already low and your looking to get more shredded…Clen at hight BF is useless…safe it when your starting to see abs then hop on the clen train.[/quote]

This is why i was “mad bro”. Because now that i can see your stats i can tell that clen is a wrong choice. Listen to Bonez. Get your diet in check before you even consider any type of anchillaries or AAS[/quote]

I know this from expierence…I have about a lifetime supply of clen in my room :wink:
Waiting until the bodyfat is low enough to startin poppin