T Nation

Finally Considering to Buy SR or SWF

With the price drop and the Can/us dollar exchange rate of 0.95, I can finally consider inversting in some Surge Workout Fuel or Surge Recovery. What I was doing was

2.5gr creatine
35gr powdered gatorade
25 gr whey (with 5 gr carbs)

I used to think Surge workout fuel was the same thing as that but in much better but I realised that it’s Surge recovery. I am confused again.

I want to chose between SWF or SR, I can pick only one. What’s the best? It might sound dumb but I wanted to go with SWF and seeing there is not protein it made me reconsider what was the product for. Any of you guys take SWF alone? Who uses Surge recovery alone? Is it necessary to add creatine in it? When do you use it? Now I am much more inclined into buying SR seeing that it is the same formulation as what I was using before.

Sorry if this had already been made, but for me buying stuff is always a big dilemma

yeah also who takes the prescribed amount of 3 scoop for Surge Recovery? anyone take 1 scoop SR+ 1 scool SWF or something like that?

bump

I feel the same way OP. Just curious, do they sell these two items at your local supp store, and if so how much? It’s about $70 bucks in Ontario which makes it roughly $4.50 per serving…ouch…good stuff though.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
I feel the same way OP. Just curious, do they sell these two items at your local supp store, and if so how much? It’s about $70 bucks in Ontario which makes it roughly $4.50 per serving…ouch…good stuff though.[/quote]

they don’t sell them anywhere I have been.
70$…Better order it now that there a 0.95 exchange rate

cmon anyone…what you should I buy? Surge Recovery or Surge Workout Fuel
I dont have any Pre or Post workout carb meal

Hey jasmin,

Sorry took me like 5 minutes to stop staring at your avatar.

It really depends on your goals, work out routine, etc.

If I had to pick between the 2, I’d go Surge Recovery because I do more of a crosstraining/martial arts deal, and I really need the added recovery.

Maybe if you detail more what your routine is like it would help. You also might want to look at Power Drive as well. I love the stuff, and it’s less painful to the budget

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
cmon anyone…what you should I buy? Surge Recovery or Surge Workout Fuel
I dont have any Pre or Post workout carb meal[/quote]

No one can tell you what you should buy. Decide for yourself which is more apt for your goals.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
cmon anyone…what you should I buy? Surge Recovery or Surge Workout Fuel
I dont have any Pre or Post workout carb meal[/quote]

Surge Recovery would be the choice for that.

Surge Recovery is for pre workout insulin spike and post workout to recover from ur work out… Surge Workout Fuel is to help get u through rigorous work outs, kinda like N.O. explode and thatt crap, but better! i would personally go with Surge Workout Fuel 1st if thats all u can afford…pre and post nutrition is more important

Man up. Surge Workout Fuel is fucking incredible.

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:
Surge Recovery is for pre workout insulin spike and post workout to recover from ur work out… Surge Workout Fuel is to help get u through rigorous work outs, kinda like N.O. explode and thatt crap, but better! i would personally go with Surge Workout Fuel 1st if thats all u can afford…pre and post nutrition is more important[/quote]

Way to contradict yourself there.