Finally a Woman that has Sense

^^^^That’s some fucking scary shit right there.

I know a guy who somewhat hated his father after watching his mother give birth in the backseat of a car.

[quote]eeu743 wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Does anyone here think the same reaction would be seen if it was said, “men are smarter than women”?

You would get boos and hisses.

This can’t even be argued.

Feminism may have started good…but it has gotten pretty fucking evil in the way it has twisted society as a whole.

Things aren’t equal when this reaction can be seen in every audience in the country filled with both men and women.[/quote]

More food for thought. Think about how often you have smoking hot, all together wives married to a babbling idiot whose the brunt of all the jokes in a sitcom. Now name ONE sitcom (post 1990) where it’s the woman of the house who is the village idiot. I can’t think of any. Few very good examples:

Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
King of Queens
Simpsons

To answer your question, perhaps it’s society’s way of giving them a free pass for…ya know…suffering the pains of childbirth so that we can exist? I think I can handle a room full of clapping people thinking for a brief moment that women are smarter than men in return for the pain my mother went through to create me. But whatever, that’s just me. [/quote]

My mom was in active labor for 60 hours with no epidural, and she doesn’t use it as an excuse to be a sexist. So…[/quote]

My mom was in labor with me for “over 48 hours, ALL NATURAL - and you were 9 1/2 pounds!”, as she is fond of reminding me. She isn’t feminist, but she sure uses that one to try and make me feel guilty for whatever perceived transgression I committed (or didn’t commit). LOL

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Playing the victim role is about the LEAST powerful role a person or a movement can choose. It all but GUARANTEES that you will remain “stuck” in whatever position you are complaining about.

But modern “men” continue to cut off their own balls because they are nothing but supplicating, impotent, powerless, politically correct pussies. Why would any Man let a woman (or any other person) dictate to him what his desires are or how he should feel or behave? It boggles my fucking mind…
[/quote]

You say that playing the victim card doesn’t work in your first paragraph, but in your second you show how it does work. It’s because feminism played the victim card that it is able to get what it wants and is so integrated into western politics. Emasculated men/White knights/politically savvy men looking for more votes from new voting bases extended their helping hand to feminists, playing into the whole Victim mentality.[/quote]

I believe that deep down all woman want (as in “respond to”, rather than what they tell you) a Man who is strong, intelligent, responsible and capable of leading them. MOST adaptations of modern feminism favors simply castrating men (literally and figuratively). This approach empowers NO ONE, least of all the whiny bitches. Sure, they may get some political “juice” and their view points are becoming “politically correct”, but look at what it is doing to our society! LOL They will ultimately, in the long run, LOSE. And by that I mean, they will lose their identity, their TRUE desires and ultimately, everything they fought for - nature has a way of “correcting” imbalances, feminism will be no exception.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Regarding household chores, why don’t people just hire a maid!?

Seriously, It’s like $60 a week and my house is spotless…

If your wife or SO PURPOSEFULLY with hold sex, TRADE THEM IN!!!

Feminism is a fucking joke (just like it’s opposite, “the men’s movement”). Bunch of fucking whining bitches on both sides.

Playing the victim role is about the LEAST powerful role a person or a movement can choose. It all but GUARANTEES that you will remain “stuck” in whatever position you are complaining about.

But modern “men” continue to cut off their own balls because they are nothing but supplicating, impotent, powerless, politically correct pussies. Why would any Man let a woman (or any other person) dictate to him what his desires are or how he should feel or behave? It boggles my fucking mind…

I’ll be KEEPING my balls firmly attached, thank you very much.

Equality is an illusion. Women will NEVER be “equal” to men. Equality implies similarity and we are just too different. Men and woman are both powerful in their own ways. Feminists simply covet the power that comes naturally to men. That’s like men trying to “legislate” that they should have the power to give birth!

LOL silly feminists…[/quote]

You mean we’re envious of the power that USED to come naturally to men…

Also, can someone please tell me what is meant by “playing the victim role”? I would first like some clarification before I go into any unnecessary diatribes. Thanks :)[/quote]

“Playing the victim role” is when women blame men for ALL of their problems and woes. They gather evidence from the exception and pass it off as the rule. Furthermore, they use guilt driven policies to advance to positions by quota driven systems vs. merit driven systems. If you tell a dirty joke in the office, you can get sued and fired, if two people are applying for the same job, and one is women, if you hire the man, you are WIDE OPEN for a law suit.

Case in point from my DIRECT EXPERIENCE: As many of you know, before I got into mortgage, I was a commercial union electrician (I still pay my dues and have my card). As with any organization, there is now a quota of women that HAVE to be accepted into the program and graduate. To put it bluntly, MOST of them are physically NOT CAPABLE of doing the work. Commercial electrical work is hard work. You have to carry 10’ sticks of rigid metal conduit (150 lbs) up ladders and hold it in place while it is fastened, place bus duct weighing hundreds of pounds, carry bundles of tools and materials, etc… Often times the work is outside or on a deck job out in the elements, or in mechanical rooms or steam tunnels that can get up to 130 degrees.

Now, do you think the WOMEN do that? NOPE. They end up pushing a broom. Or in the trailer helping the project manager with the prints and taking off drawings (or fucking the foreman). I can count the number of female electricians that I’ve met who can pull their own weight on ONE HAND. The rest of them, having been segregated to “light work” and coddled throughout their entire apprenticeship, now lack even BASIC electrical skills. Most of them aren’t strong enough to cut through a piece of 2" pipe with a hack saw (or it takes them an hour to do it).

So when a female electrician gets put on your crew the BEST CASE scenario is that she is greeted with resentment (because she is getting paid the EXACT SAME amount as us, but she is not capable of doing the same work), which leads her to pull the sexual harassment card or hostile work environment card which leads to a male electrician getting fired or transferred. I saw a case where a female electrician came in and got an ENTIRE JOB shut down because she “felt unwelcome”. NO SHIT, you’re unwelcome: you got half the crew FIRED, bitch!

Now the worst case scenario is that a female electrician will make a mistake (due to her relative inexperience with REAL electrical work) that leads to equipment blowing up and people getting hurt or killed. To be perfectly honest, “I” don’t feel safe with a female electrician on my job, because I KNOW that she doesn’t have the same on the job training and experience that I do and that she isn’t strong enough to terminate high voltage cable correctly.

You see, MY worries are about getting burned or killed because of her relative incompetence (which she can’t be fired for because she’ll go straight to her rep and have her job back the very next day), while HER worries are that someone said “tits” in front of her and she can have THAT man fired…

Now, like I said, I’ve met a handful of female electricians that could pull their weight. Funny thing is that they got along with everyone and no one had any problems. But the REST of them are pretty much riding the gravy train, using the fact that they are a female to get the light work (work that SHOULD go to older electricians who have put in their dues), get the same pay, and exploit their vagina to have anyone they don’t like FIRED.

And talking to people in other trades or other careers, I have heard similar sentiments.

They “play the victim card” to stay employed in a trade they are not physically suited to and no one wants them in, because if they were a man putting out that kind of lack of production, they would have been fired a long time ago.

THAT’S what I have a fucking problem with…

Earlier this year it was approved, in Madrid, that there had to be women in the department, so they made the physical tests requeriments easier for women. Not only that, if a woman passes the physical tests, she will get 10% extra points for the overall thing.

We’re talking about firemen, a job that requires very good physical condition. If most women can’t access, too bad, really. Those who are strong enough, will do it. Does that mean that women will be a vast minority? So be it. Fire doesn’t care about this.

…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

Because the women think it’s true and the guys want to get laid!

[quote]streamline wrote:

Because the women think it’s true and the guys want to get laid![/quote]

Unfortunately, that same phenomena is why fat girls now think they’re sexy.

Guys with low standards are fucking up the world for the rest of us.

I swear, if I see one more mammoth wearing a thong under gargantuan double ply jeans I’m moving to Africa.

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[/quote]

You say that playing the victim card doesn’t work in your first paragraph, but in your second you show how it does work. It’s because feminism played the victim card that it is able to get what it wants and is so integrated into western politics. Emasculated men/White knights/politically savvy men looking for more votes from new voting bases extended their helping hand to feminists, playing into the whole Victim mentality.[/quote]

I believe that deep down all woman want (as in “respond to”, rather than what they tell you) a Man who is strong, intelligent, responsible and capable of leading them.[/quote]

I’ve noticed this too. You’d think 2nd and 3rd wave feminism was a women’s movement. But I’ve noticed that feminism represents a small minority of very shouty women, and politically savvy men who are able to push it through in order to get more power. What I have noticed in my generation, the biggest supporters of feminism are men (more like pussy-whipped boys). Women just don’t give a fuck, or just oppose it. This is good news though, because I have noticed my generation systemically rejected feminism. Girls don’t want to go into the testosterone fuelled corporate environments or labour with your hands jobs anymore. They are moving back to jobs which are better suited for the feminine touch such as teachers, civil servants, nurses etc. Men of my generation are also starting to claim back their masculine ideals. It just goes to show, that like any political movement or ideology that runs its course, it will eventually just fade away into the depths of history. Feminism opposes our biological roles as humans too much to have a lasting effect on politics, so I think that it’s just a phase that will disappear in a few decades.

[quote]streamline wrote:

Because the women think it’s true and the guys want to get laid![/quote]

Unfortunately, that same phenomena is why fat girls now think they’re sexy.

Guys with low standards are fucking up the world for the rest of us.

I swear, if I see one more mammoth wearing a thong under gargantuan double ply jeans I’m moving to Africa.[/quote]

This politically correct crap is the sugar everyone wants to hear. Personally I say it as I see it. I pay a price for that but I always feel great about myself. After all fat is fat and ugly is just that! Besides who wants the truth, it’s so 1960’s.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Bitch, you wouldn’t even know a divorce from your asshole if it weren’t for feminism. You’d more likely get backhanded in the mouth before you could even fathom leaving your husband.

[/quote]

Woman, your’re retarded, or at least grossly mis-informed if you think that the most husbands ever beat their wives in this or any western country. It was harder to get divorced, and domestic violence was not prosecuted as vigorously as it should have been, but no woman’s father or brothers would have tolerated her getting beaten by her husband. It has always been taboo in western culture to hit women, even amoung the lower classes. It happened, there have always been horror stories of abuse, but I doubt the numbers have ever varied much from where they are today. No, I don’t have statistics for domestic violence from 1861, but then neither do you.[/quote]

I was taking artistic license for the sake of my point, but “It was harder to get divorced, and domestic violence was not prosecuted as vigorously as it should have been” is still good enough for me.

And please don’t make any claims on my behalf. I wasn’t going to ask you for any statistics. Domestic violence was wrong in 1861, it still wrong in 2010. I don’t need numbers to tell me that much.[/quote]

It was socially acceptable in 1861 and much, much, more recent.

My husband probably does 70% of the household chores, although we do have a maid who comes 1-2x a month. Why does he do it? Pretty simple. I’m out of the house from 7am - 7pm or later, and he works from home. While he pretty much is on call 24/7, he can do dishes, swiffer the floors, etc. on conference calls or during down time.

In addition, he is a neatnick and I’m pretty much a slob in comparison. I am comfortable with clutter and kitchen counters that aren’t spotless - he isn’t, and really can’t relax if things aren’t nice. So he feels better, and more able to relax, when things are pretty.

If he wanted me to clean 50-50 with him, it would take away from any time we get together after I get home from work. He’d rather spend naked time with me than windex time with me.

I don’t ask him to do a damn thing around the house, and if he wanted to play Xbox during his down time and clean with me in the evenings, then that’s what would happen. He’s just a fucking adult who knows he likes cleanliness and order and sex, and puts things the way he likes.

Now what were we talking about? Slapping a bitch? Hmmmm…

Equality implies similarity and we are just too different. [/quote]

Gotta call you on this AC. This is the problem right there, equality and similarity are two different things. Most people think they are the same when they are not. Thinking they are the same is the problem with most modern feminist thinking and most of the general population’s thinking as well. Equality has to do with worth. Similarity has to do with sameness. A teacher and a fireman both have worth to society, so there is an argument for equality, but they are most assuredly NOT similar, i.e. the same.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Does anyone here think the same reaction would be seen if it was said, “men are smarter than women”?

Feminism may have started good…but it has gotten pretty fucking evil in the way it has twisted society as a whole.

Things aren’t equal when this reaction can be seen in every audience in the country filled with both men and women.[/quote]

Again, Bill Maher’s bit on feminism.

Extremely relevant to this thread.

Hiring quotas- Would the women who can do the job get hired or get their apprenticeships without hiring quotas?

I think lowering the standards to fill quotas is not a good thing but are the women only hired (even the capable ones) because of quotas?

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:
Hiring quotas- Would the women who can do the job get hired or get their apprenticeships without hiring quotas?

I think lowering the standards to fill quotas is not a good thing but are the women only hired (even the capable ones) because of quotas?

[/quote]

If she could suck a mean dick then yeah

[quote]eeu743 wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

More food for thought. Think about how often you have smoking hot, all together wives married to a babbling idiot whose the brunt of all the jokes in a sitcom. Now name ONE sitcom (post 1990) where it’s the woman of the house who is the village idiot. I can’t think of any. Few very good examples:

Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
King of Queens
Simpsons

To answer your question, perhaps it’s society’s way of giving them a free pass for…ya know…suffering the pains of childbirth so that we can exist? I think I can handle a room full of clapping people thinking for a brief moment that women are smarter than men in return for the pain my mother went through to create me. But whatever, that’s just me. [/quote]

My mom was in active labor for 60 hours with no epidural, and she doesn’t use it as an excuse to be a sexist. So…[/quote]

My mom was in labor with me for “over 48 hours, ALL NATURAL - and you were 9 1/2 pounds!”, as she is fond of reminding me. She isn’t feminist, but she sure uses that one to try and make me feel guilty for whatever perceived transgression I committed (or didn’t commit). LOL [/quote]

Haha I was 10.5 pounds, and she does the exact same thing!

[quote]eeu743 wrote:

[quote]eeu743 wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
King of Queens
Simpsons

My mom was in labor with me for “over 48 hours, ALL NATURAL - and you were 9 1/2 pounds!”, as she is fond of reminding me. She isn’t feminist, but she sure uses that one to try and make me feel guilty for whatever perceived transgression I committed (or didn’t commit). LOL [/quote]

Haha I was 10.5 pounds, and she does the exact same thing![/quote]

11 pounds…and I didn’t fit the natural way. They had to back me up and cut me out.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

Gotta call you on this AC. This is the problem right there, equality and similarity are two different things. Most people think they are the same when they are not. Thinking they are the same is the problem with most modern feminist thinking and most of the general population’s thinking as well. Equality has to do with worth. Similarity has to do with sameness. A teacher and a fireman both have worth to society, so there is an argument for equality, but they are most assuredly NOT similar, i.e. the same. [/quote]

I agree, though I’m not sure the genuine feminist thinkers are necessarily confused. More the knee-jerkers on either side of the aisle. Feminine and feminist are not mutually exclusive concepts. I am strongly the former and at least moderately the latter and experience no conflict between the two.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

Gotta call you on this AC. This is the problem right there, equality and similarity are two different things. Most people think they are the same when they are not. Thinking they are the same is the problem with most modern feminist thinking and most of the general population’s thinking as well. Equality has to do with worth. Similarity has to do with sameness. A teacher and a fireman both have worth to society, so there is an argument for equality, but they are most assuredly NOT similar, i.e. the same. [/quote]

Oh, I agree with you - perhaps I could have articulated it a little better. My issue with feminism is that the female teacher thinks she “SHOULD” be able to do the job of a fireman. So the standards are lowered to accommodate this, thereby “polluting” the pool of firefighters… THEY confuse equality with similarity! In reality, they just compromise everyone’s safety in the process.

I agree that equality should equal worth. Any job that doesn’t require a physical element to it I don’t really care if women do it or not. I’ve known many female mortgage originators who sold TWICE as many loans as I did - good for them. I like females as teachers, doctors, lawyers, corporate executives, stock brokers, scientists, computer whizzes, strippers, etc… However, I DON’T really like them as firefighters, police officers, soldiers, or skilled tradesMEN.

I think it’s a JOKE that we are putting out “female Marines” who just have to do a 30 second hang instead of pullups… That’s fucking BULLSHIT. However, IF she can actually DO the pullups, then by all means, represent. But don’t call yourself a Marine if you were able to get there by a 30 second hang.

I don’t think I’d ever vote for a female President either, but that’s just because I’m a male chauvinist pig, not because I don’t think there will ever be a woman who is qualified.

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[/quote]

If she could suck a mean dick then yeah[/quote]

So in your opinion is … No they wouldn’t hire a woman unless forced even if she can do the same job?