T Nation

Finally a Woman that has Sense


#27

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Regarding household chores, why don’t people just hire a maid!?

Seriously, It’s like $60 a week and my house is spotless…

If your wife or SO PURPOSEFULLY with hold sex, TRADE THEM IN!!!

Feminism is a fucking joke (just like it’s opposite, “the men’s movement”). Bunch of fucking whining bitches on both sides.

Playing the victim role is about the LEAST powerful role a person or a movement can choose. It all but GUARANTEES that you will remain “stuck” in whatever position you are complaining about.

But modern “men” continue to cut off their own balls because they are nothing but supplicating, impotent, powerless, politically correct pussies. Why would any Man let a woman (or any other person) dictate to him what his desires are or how he should feel or behave? It boggles my fucking mind…

I’ll be KEEPING my balls firmly attached, thank you very much.

Equality is an illusion. Women will NEVER be “equal” to men. Equality implies similarity and we are just too different. Men and woman are both powerful in their own ways. Feminists simply covet the power that comes naturally to men. That’s like men trying to “legislate” that they should have the power to give birth!

LOL silly feminists…[/quote]

You mean we’re envious of the power that USED to come naturally to men…

Also, can someone please tell me what is meant by “playing the victim role”? I would first like some clarification before I go into any unnecessary diatribes. Thanks :slight_smile:


#28

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
i remember seeing a program where the woman who campainged for women’s vote, equality etc. she was the real OG of women’s movement said women today have effectivly Fucked themselves over. [/quote]

It was more than one woman and since women have had the right to vote for more than 90 years it’s safe to say that all of the OG’s of the women’s movement have been dead for a good while now. Unless the program you saw was filmed in the 70’s and the old broad was expressing her disgust with hippies. Who likes hairy legs anyway? That shit is nasty.

Division of labor is a normal part of family life and has been since the dawn of time. My mom cooks, and is a damned good one. My dad does the dishes. Mom vacuums and cleans the bathrooms, daddy does the yard work. There are probably fucked up families out there where the woman does 99% percent of the household chores while the man sits around in a sleaveless t-shirt drinking beer and watching TV, but I’ve never seen one.


#29

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Bitch, you wouldn’t even know a divorce from your asshole if it weren’t for feminism. You’d more likely get backhanded in the mouth before you could even fathom leaving your husband.

[/quote]

Woman, your’re retarded, or at least grossly mis-informed if you think that the most husbands ever beat their wives in this or any western country. It was harder to get divorced, and domestic violence was not prosecuted as vigorously as it should have been, but no woman’s father or brothers would have tolerated her getting beaten by her husband. It has always been taboo in western culture to hit women, even amoung the lower classes. It happened, there have always been horror stories of abuse, but I doubt the numbers have ever varied much from where they are today. No, I don’t have statistics for domestic violence from 1861, but then neither do you.


#30

The way I’ve heard it there are at least two different types of feminists nowdays: those who believe that women are equal to men in every way, but deep down push for superior power over men, and those that believe women have different gifts from men, many of which are not appreciated or given a chance to flourish by the traditional patriarchal system (such as a different type of leadership that has been effective and the ability to bring people together in peace. Women were even used as body guards by certain Pacific Islander tribes for kings because they never turned into traitors. Around the same area they were expected to negotiate trade deals with foreigners because they had a more soothing manner and were also cunning). This later type seeks recognition, but doesn’t desire to control or over power men. They want to coexist with respect and appreciation for what the other brings to the table.

Both types of white feminists also promote greater sexual freedom for women and the taking back of sexual rights, not through withholding sex, which is the way the old fashioned wives used to do it, but by ignoring stereotypes that prevented women in the past from doing what they want with their bodies(“doing this would make you a slut, doing that would make you a whore”). it actually makes sense for men to get on board with that idea, because, as we all know, the less those words get thrown around outside the bedroom, the more you get laid.

As for the new division of labor, that was predicted long ago by economists as the product of capitalist society, as much as I’d love to blame it on the women. The new methods of production have allowed women to take different roles and with that the entire family system must be redefined. It’s not really the women who made this possible- but mass production creating a society where one person CAN raise a family with their solitary efforts. As a result, families can become much more prosperous by both working outside the home and both doing the chores (which now take a fraction of the time thanks to washing machines and vacuums).


#31

…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?


#32

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Bitch, you wouldn’t even know a divorce from your asshole if it weren’t for feminism. You’d more likely get backhanded in the mouth before you could even fathom leaving your husband.

[/quote]

Woman, your’re retarded, or at least grossly mis-informed if you think that the most husbands ever beat their wives in this or any western country. It was harder to get divorced, and domestic violence was not prosecuted as vigorously as it should have been, but no woman’s father or brothers would have tolerated her getting beaten by her husband. It has always been taboo in western culture to hit women, even amoung the lower classes. It happened, there have always been horror stories of abuse, but I doubt the numbers have ever varied much from where they are today. No, I don’t have statistics for domestic violence from 1861, but then neither do you.[/quote]

LOL.

Did you read this?:

We are being punished.


#33

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.


#34

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.


#35

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Does anyone here think the same reaction would be seen if it was said, “men are smarter than women”?

You would get boos and hisses.

This can’t even be argued.

Feminism may have started good…but it has gotten pretty fucking evil in the way it has twisted society as a whole.

Things aren’t equal when this reaction can be seen in every audience in the country filled with both men and women.


#36

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Bitch, you wouldn’t even know a divorce from your asshole if it weren’t for feminism. You’d more likely get backhanded in the mouth before you could even fathom leaving your husband.

[/quote]

Woman, your’re retarded, or at least grossly mis-informed if you think that the most husbands ever beat their wives in this or any western country. It was harder to get divorced, and domestic violence was not prosecuted as vigorously as it should have been, but no woman’s father or brothers would have tolerated her getting beaten by her husband. It has always been taboo in western culture to hit women, even amoung the lower classes. It happened, there have always been horror stories of abuse, but I doubt the numbers have ever varied much from where they are today. No, I don’t have statistics for domestic violence from 1861, but then neither do you.[/quote]

I was taking artistic license for the sake of my point, but “It was harder to get divorced, and domestic violence was not prosecuted as vigorously as it should have been” is still good enough for me.

And please don’t make any claims on my behalf. I wasn’t going to ask you for any statistics. Domestic violence was wrong in 1861, it still wrong in 2010. I don’t need numbers to tell me that much.


#37

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Does anyone here think the same reaction would be seen if it was said, “men are smarter than women”?

You would get boos and hisses.

This can’t even be argued.

Feminism may have started good…but it has gotten pretty fucking evil in the way it has twisted society as a whole.

Things aren’t equal when this reaction can be seen in every audience in the country filled with both men and women.[/quote]

Hmm…fascinating…


#38

I don’t want to clean the house either. :frowning:
I don’t care how it gets done man, maid whatever, as long as I don’t have to do it.

Gender Equality means equal rights and opportunities for all. It has nothing to do with being the same.
I am unique I have no equal.

inb4 ProfX clip, whoever.
If it’s not like this for you(meaning you don’t feel you have gender equality) then do something about it.

The only person who has ever held me back is me.


#39

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Does anyone here think the same reaction would be seen if it was said, “men are smarter than women”?

You would get boos and hisses.

This can’t even be argued.

Feminism may have started good…but it has gotten pretty fucking evil in the way it has twisted society as a whole.

Things aren’t equal when this reaction can be seen in every audience in the country filled with both men and women.[/quote]

More food for thought. Think about how often you have smoking hot, all together wives married to a babbling idiot whose the brunt of all the jokes in a sitcom. Now name ONE sitcom (post 1990) where it’s the woman of the house who is the village idiot. I can’t think of any. Few very good examples:

Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
King of Queens
Simpsons

To answer your question, perhaps it’s society’s way of giving them a free pass for…ya know…suffering the pains of childbirth so that we can exist? I think I can handle a room full of clapping people thinking for a brief moment that women are smarter than men in return for the pain my mother went through to create me. But whatever, that’s just me.


#40

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Does anyone here think the same reaction would be seen if it was said, “men are smarter than women”?

You would get boos and hisses.

This can’t even be argued.

Feminism may have started good…but it has gotten pretty fucking evil in the way it has twisted society as a whole.

Things aren’t equal when this reaction can be seen in every audience in the country filled with both men and women.[/quote]

More food for thought. Think about how often you have smoking hot, all together wives married to a babbling idiot whose the brunt of all the jokes in a sitcom. Now name ONE sitcom (post 1990) where it’s the woman of the house who is the village idiot. I can’t think of any. Few very good examples:

Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
King of Queens
Simpsons

To answer your question, perhaps it’s society’s way of giving them a free pass for…ya know…suffering the pains of childbirth so that we can exist? I think I can handle a room full of clapping people thinking for a brief moment that women are smarter than men in return for the pain my mother went through to create me. But whatever, that’s just me. [/quote]

My mom was in active labor for 60 hours with no epidural, and she doesn’t use it as an excuse to be a sexist. So…


#41

^^^^That’s some fucking scary shit right there.

I know a guy who somewhat hated his father after watching his mother give birth in the backseat of a car.


#42

[quote]eeu743 wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because someone (okay a huge amount of women/people) went a little too far with the idea “equal” and figured that the only way someone would believe that if is the party that was considered inferior was shown to be superior, instead of simply equal. I’m sure you’ve expereienced that yourself once or twice.[/quote]

Or…it’s a classic example of the speaker’s address being unnaturally self-assured because they know the audience will applaud them just for saying it.

[/quote]

…and they ALWAYS DO.

Does anyone here think the same reaction would be seen if it was said, “men are smarter than women”?

You would get boos and hisses.

This can’t even be argued.

Feminism may have started good…but it has gotten pretty fucking evil in the way it has twisted society as a whole.

Things aren’t equal when this reaction can be seen in every audience in the country filled with both men and women.[/quote]

More food for thought. Think about how often you have smoking hot, all together wives married to a babbling idiot whose the brunt of all the jokes in a sitcom. Now name ONE sitcom (post 1990) where it’s the woman of the house who is the village idiot. I can’t think of any. Few very good examples:

Everybody Loves Raymond
Home Improvement
King of Queens
Simpsons

To answer your question, perhaps it’s society’s way of giving them a free pass for…ya know…suffering the pains of childbirth so that we can exist? I think I can handle a room full of clapping people thinking for a brief moment that women are smarter than men in return for the pain my mother went through to create me. But whatever, that’s just me. [/quote]

My mom was in active labor for 60 hours with no epidural, and she doesn’t use it as an excuse to be a sexist. So…[/quote]

My mom was in labor with me for “over 48 hours, ALL NATURAL - and you were 9 1/2 pounds!”, as she is fond of reminding me. She isn’t feminist, but she sure uses that one to try and make me feel guilty for whatever perceived transgression I committed (or didn’t commit). LOL


#43

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Playing the victim role is about the LEAST powerful role a person or a movement can choose. It all but GUARANTEES that you will remain “stuck” in whatever position you are complaining about.

But modern “men” continue to cut off their own balls because they are nothing but supplicating, impotent, powerless, politically correct pussies. Why would any Man let a woman (or any other person) dictate to him what his desires are or how he should feel or behave? It boggles my fucking mind…
[/quote]

You say that playing the victim card doesn’t work in your first paragraph, but in your second you show how it does work. It’s because feminism played the victim card that it is able to get what it wants and is so integrated into western politics. Emasculated men/White knights/politically savvy men looking for more votes from new voting bases extended their helping hand to feminists, playing into the whole Victim mentality.[/quote]

I believe that deep down all woman want (as in “respond to”, rather than what they tell you) a Man who is strong, intelligent, responsible and capable of leading them. MOST adaptations of modern feminism favors simply castrating men (literally and figuratively). This approach empowers NO ONE, least of all the whiny bitches. Sure, they may get some political “juice” and their view points are becoming “politically correct”, but look at what it is doing to our society! LOL They will ultimately, in the long run, LOSE. And by that I mean, they will lose their identity, their TRUE desires and ultimately, everything they fought for - nature has a way of “correcting” imbalances, feminism will be no exception.


#44

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Regarding household chores, why don’t people just hire a maid!?

Seriously, It’s like $60 a week and my house is spotless…

If your wife or SO PURPOSEFULLY with hold sex, TRADE THEM IN!!!

Feminism is a fucking joke (just like it’s opposite, “the men’s movement”). Bunch of fucking whining bitches on both sides.

Playing the victim role is about the LEAST powerful role a person or a movement can choose. It all but GUARANTEES that you will remain “stuck” in whatever position you are complaining about.

But modern “men” continue to cut off their own balls because they are nothing but supplicating, impotent, powerless, politically correct pussies. Why would any Man let a woman (or any other person) dictate to him what his desires are or how he should feel or behave? It boggles my fucking mind…

I’ll be KEEPING my balls firmly attached, thank you very much.

Equality is an illusion. Women will NEVER be “equal” to men. Equality implies similarity and we are just too different. Men and woman are both powerful in their own ways. Feminists simply covet the power that comes naturally to men. That’s like men trying to “legislate” that they should have the power to give birth!

LOL silly feminists…[/quote]

You mean we’re envious of the power that USED to come naturally to men…

Also, can someone please tell me what is meant by “playing the victim role”? I would first like some clarification before I go into any unnecessary diatribes. Thanks :)[/quote]

“Playing the victim role” is when women blame men for ALL of their problems and woes. They gather evidence from the exception and pass it off as the rule. Furthermore, they use guilt driven policies to advance to positions by quota driven systems vs. merit driven systems. If you tell a dirty joke in the office, you can get sued and fired, if two people are applying for the same job, and one is women, if you hire the man, you are WIDE OPEN for a law suit.

Case in point from my DIRECT EXPERIENCE: As many of you know, before I got into mortgage, I was a commercial union electrician (I still pay my dues and have my card). As with any organization, there is now a quota of women that HAVE to be accepted into the program and graduate. To put it bluntly, MOST of them are physically NOT CAPABLE of doing the work. Commercial electrical work is hard work. You have to carry 10’ sticks of rigid metal conduit (150 lbs) up ladders and hold it in place while it is fastened, place bus duct weighing hundreds of pounds, carry bundles of tools and materials, etc… Often times the work is outside or on a deck job out in the elements, or in mechanical rooms or steam tunnels that can get up to 130 degrees.

Now, do you think the WOMEN do that? NOPE. They end up pushing a broom. Or in the trailer helping the project manager with the prints and taking off drawings (or fucking the foreman). I can count the number of female electricians that I’ve met who can pull their own weight on ONE HAND. The rest of them, having been segregated to “light work” and coddled throughout their entire apprenticeship, now lack even BASIC electrical skills. Most of them aren’t strong enough to cut through a piece of 2" pipe with a hack saw (or it takes them an hour to do it).

So when a female electrician gets put on your crew the BEST CASE scenario is that she is greeted with resentment (because she is getting paid the EXACT SAME amount as us, but she is not capable of doing the same work), which leads her to pull the sexual harassment card or hostile work environment card which leads to a male electrician getting fired or transferred. I saw a case where a female electrician came in and got an ENTIRE JOB shut down because she “felt unwelcome”. NO SHIT, you’re unwelcome: you got half the crew FIRED, bitch!

Now the worst case scenario is that a female electrician will make a mistake (due to her relative inexperience with REAL electrical work) that leads to equipment blowing up and people getting hurt or killed. To be perfectly honest, “I” don’t feel safe with a female electrician on my job, because I KNOW that she doesn’t have the same on the job training and experience that I do and that she isn’t strong enough to terminate high voltage cable correctly.

You see, MY worries are about getting burned or killed because of her relative incompetence (which she can’t be fired for because she’ll go straight to her rep and have her job back the very next day), while HER worries are that someone said “tits” in front of her and she can have THAT man fired…

Now, like I said, I’ve met a handful of female electricians that could pull their weight. Funny thing is that they got along with everyone and no one had any problems. But the REST of them are pretty much riding the gravy train, using the fact that they are a female to get the light work (work that SHOULD go to older electricians who have put in their dues), get the same pay, and exploit their vagina to have anyone they don’t like FIRED.

And talking to people in other trades or other careers, I have heard similar sentiments.

They “play the victim card” to stay employed in a trade they are not physically suited to and no one wants them in, because if they were a man putting out that kind of lack of production, they would have been fired a long time ago.

THAT’S what I have a fucking problem with…


#45

Earlier this year it was approved, in Madrid, that there had to be women in the department, so they made the physical tests requeriments easier for women. Not only that, if a woman passes the physical tests, she will get 10% extra points for the overall thing.

We’re talking about firemen, a job that requires very good physical condition. If most women can’t access, too bad, really. Those who are strong enough, will do it. Does that mean that women will be a vast minority? So be it. Fire doesn’t care about this.


#46

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…all I know is when ANY public speaker says that women are smarter than men, the entire audience erupts in applause. Why is that?

I mean, seriously. Why?[/quote]

Because the women think it’s true and the guys want to get laid!