Final Stretch To The NPC New England

Officially 4 weeks out ladies and gents! Pics coming soon!

You really brought up your shoulders and arms, Your legs were good before but now they look great bro.
Your chest was pretty bad before, not horrible but not to the same standard as a few other bodyparts but now it looks like its on its way haha.

Now the only thing that really throws off your physique is your back, Its thick and has some good detail but you need width.
Dont get me wrong you look good man but some extra lat meat would really set off your X-frame and help balance out the upper/lower body.

All in all my first impression is good shit and im excited to see what you step on stage lookng like!!! Kill it.

[quote]JACKEDjames123 wrote:
You really brought up your shoulders and arms, Your legs were good before but now they look great bro.
Your chest was pretty bad before, not horrible but not to the same standard as a few other bodyparts but now it looks like its on its way haha.

Now the only thing that really throws off your physique is your back, Its thick and has some good detail but you need width.
Dont get me wrong you look good man but some extra lat meat would really set off your X-frame and help balance out the upper/lower body.

All in all my first impression is good shit and im excited to see what you step on stage lookng like!!! Kill it. [/quote]

Thanks man…yeah my chest was real awful! I didn’t realized how bad it was until I competed, still has aways to go haha. I will certainly be working on width this coming off season, that is the beauty of competing you really see where you need to improve and each time with a good plan you can get a little closer. I appreciate you stopping by for the ride!

Quick update!

Weight has only changed by about 1/2lb… but I think I am getting a little more detail.

Just remember that towards the end of a prep, things move quicker even if the scale doesn’t show it. It’s not going to take much to move from seriously lean, to contest lean. Hopefully you’ll reach that ‘dry’ point by game day. Definitely made improvements from last time.

S

[quote]Naked Sweat Drip wrote:

[quote]JACKEDjames123 wrote:

All in all my first impression is good shit and im excited to see what you step on stage lookng like!!! Kill it. [/quote]

Thanks man…yeah my chest was real awful! I didn’t realized how bad it was until I competed, still has aways to go haha. I will certainly be working on width this coming off season, that is the beauty of competing you really see where you need to improve and each time with a good plan you can get a little closer. I appreciate you stopping by for the ride![/quote]

Happy to see someone making gains and competing haha it takes alot of balls to step up there on stage, Im nervous about my first comp and its over 6 months away lol

You have some great fullness, if you can dry out and come in full it’ll be a crazy combo, especially with your legs.

Thanks Stu, so glad we have your knowledge and wisdom here!

James-best of luck on your journey. Hopefully you can share it here on t-muscle.

Feeling really energized, switched back to my old gym because it is a bit closer for the last push. Had a great chest/ shoulders session today. Getting closer!

2 Weeks baby!

rear lat

Looking in great shape mate and thanks for the updates!

Koing

Awesome! Keep at it :slight_smile:

I think with those capped shoulders and super sweeping quads, you will give the judges a hard time not to consider you.

Nice work.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I am excited to see how everything goes! Picked up those new trunks from cherry bombs (Bomb Cut), I love them. Today I had a brutal leg work out today with my training partner. Energy was high and its mountain dog style so it was pretty intense!

I want you glutes? Is that gay? But seriously what do you do for yo ass cuz its phat.

[quote]Myosin wrote:
I think with those capped shoulders and super sweeping quads, you will give the judges a hard time not to consider you.

Nice work.[/quote]

Erry body on stage in his division will have capped delts haha, come on man. A little silly statement.

Looking real solid.

If possible, roughly how does your diet look like right now? If you can’t disclose it due to coaching reasons ignore the question, but very good work anyway.

Haha you guys are crazy! Silencer , I will talk to John and see what , if anything he would feel comfortable having me share.

3 days away homslices! getting real excited, big improvement since I competed last year. I’ll get some pics up soon and try to update through the show!

Btw I will be competing in the Novice and Open since NPC allows you to do that.