T Nation

Final Revision, Am I Ready To Go?

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded to my previous thread. I HAVE SINCE CHANGED MY NAME.

I re-worked my test taper, and was able to get ahold of enanthate, due to a trip in july abroad that I cannot bring supplies with me.

Here is my new cycle, please let me know if I�??ve forgotten anything.

Week 1-12 Test E 600mg/week
Week 13-18 Test E 100 mg/week
Week 19-24 Test E 80/60/50/40/30/20 mg/week

Week 21-24 Nolvadex at 40/20/20/10 mg/day

Possibly throw Arimidex at .25mg EOD in if bloating is an issue

5500+ Calories a day

Other supps will be:

Whey
Muscle Milk (pre-bedtime)
White Blood
Green Mag (may discontinue use, and cycle back on during PCT)
CLA
Fish Oil
Trib during PCT

FORGETTING ANYTHING?? THANKS AGAIN GUYS

drop the trib /w pct. wait to use it until you are fully off your taper and then some

Dave, just out of curiosity, what’s your reasoning for dropping the tribulus.

Not saying you are wrong, or right for that matter, I’d just like to know your reasoning.

I have an opinion on this, I just want to see what factual evidence you have to back up your reasoning. I’m being a devil’s advocate if you will…

World

what dave said.

Good cycle your gonna be huge dude!!!

Dave-I too am curious. I am obviously not as knowledgable as you on this topic, but I haven’t read anything before that would suggest dropping Trib?

Test-haha I sure hope so dude. looking to put on 20-30 lbs…

[quote]T_in_SLU wrote:
First of all, thanks to everyone who responded to my previous thread. I HAVE SINCE CHANGED MY NAME.

I re-worked my test taper, and was able to get ahold of enanthate, due to a trip in july abroad that I cannot bring supplies with me.

Here is my new cycle, please let me know if I�??ve forgotten anything.

Week 1-12 Test E 600mg/week
Week 13-18 Test E 100 mg/week
Week 19-24 Test E 80/60/50/40/30/20 mg/week

Week 21-24 Nolvadex at 40/20/20/10 mg/day

Possibly throw Arimidex at .25mg EOD in if bloating is an issue

5500+ Calories a day

Other supps will be:

Whey
Muscle Milk (pre-bedtime)
White Blood
Green Mag (may discontinue use, and cycle back on during PCT)
CLA
Fish Oil
Trib during PCT

FORGETTING ANYTHING?? THANKS AGAIN GUYS
[/quote]

The cycle itself looks very solid for a first. 20-30 lbs is very obtainable.

Personally, I don’t think you are going to need the nolva. I would take it out for now, have it on hand, and only use it if you don’t feel fully recovered at week 21. If you do this cycle the way you have it set up, you should have great gains and zero crash.

Also, lots of guys will say don’t use the arimidex unless you “need” it because it will hinder gains. I’m not one of those guys. I’m using a lowish dose of adex on my current cycle and making fantastic gains (in Week 5 and my weight is up 15lbs while my bodyfat has decreased about 3%). I would start out with .25mgs E3D and see how that treats you.

I like this cycle for a first. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes!

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Dave, just out of curiosity, what’s your reasoning for dropping the tribulus.

Not saying you are wrong, or right for that matter, I’d just like to know your reasoning.

I have an opinion on this, I just want to see what factual evidence you have to back up your reasoning. I’m being a devil’s advocate if you will…

World[/quote]

being as i am no scientist i cant give u a text book answer but i have read in several books, as well as some online info and its my understanding that Although trib boosts natural test, it is suppressive to it at the same time. this is the reasoning behind cycling trib.

Cortes- I will definitely be keeping a log in another thread.

what about kick starting my cycle with 3 or 4 weeks of superdrol? it’s readily available and I’ve gotten great gains before… since the ester is long, wouldn’t it be good to kick it off?

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
World1187 wrote:
Dave, just out of curiosity, what’s your reasoning for dropping the tribulus.

Not saying you are wrong, or right for that matter, I’d just like to know your reasoning.

I have an opinion on this, I just want to see what factual evidence you have to back up your reasoning. I’m being a devil’s advocate if you will…

World

being as i am no scientist i cant give u a text book answer but i have read in several books, as well as some online info and its my understanding that Although trib boosts natural test, it is suppressive to it at the same time. this is the reasoning behind cycling trib.

[/quote]

Wow, so I guess that means it must not do a damned thing at all then? If it boosts it and then suppresses it, wouldn’t it just be sort of canceling itself out?

Hmm…

World

Here’s the deal with Trib: think of it as a less potent form of HCG. Both are used to increase LH. However, in both cases, the more you use it, the more desensitized your leydig cells become to it; meaning you’ll produce less and less test compared to the same amount of LH. When your body is just starting to pump out its own LH again, the last thing you need is desensitized leydig cells.

Hopefully that made sense, it’s awful late here.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Here’s the deal with Trib: think of it as a less potent form of HCG. Both are used to increase LH. However, in both cases, the more you use it, the more desensitized your leydig cells become to it; meaning you’ll produce less and less test compared to the same amount of LH. When your body is just starting to pump out its own LH again, the last thing you need is desensitized leydig cells.

Hopefully that made sense, it’s awful late here.[/quote]

that makes sense to me

That’s what I was looking for Dave to reference, good call Schmazz.

No one should be taking advice from Dave. Period. He suggested that someone take 1.5ml of of humalog, in other words:

HE SUGGESTED USING 150IU OF INSULIN!!!

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
That’s what I was looking for Dave to reference, good call Schmazz.

No one should be taking advice from Dave. Period. He suggested that someone take 1.5ml of of humalog, in other words:

HE SUGGESTED USING 150IU OF INSULIN!!!

World[/quote]

i know absolutely nothing about insulin so please find that post to show us all cause i never wrote that. And was i right? should he be taking trib during pct??

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2129362

Right there is where you suggested 150iu of insulin.

Using trib towards the end of PCT is actually not all that bad of an idea. I’d stay away from it during a stasis period, but during the taper it could definitely help, at least that has been the case in my experiences.

Also, during the last week of a SERM based PCT, tribulus could help.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
That’s what I was looking for Dave to reference, good call Schmazz.

No one should be taking advice from Dave. Period. He suggested that someone take 1.5ml of of humalog, in other words:

HE SUGGESTED USING 150IU OF INSULIN!!!

World[/quote]

I think you are referring to Jaredbr who is trying to kill people over on the humalog thread. How do we go about banning members again?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
World1187 wrote:
That’s what I was looking for Dave to reference, good call Schmazz.

No one should be taking advice from Dave. Period. He suggested that someone take 1.5ml of of humalog, in other words:

HE SUGGESTED USING 150IU OF INSULIN!!!

World

I think you are referring to Jaredbr who is trying to kill people over on the humalog thread. How do we go about banning members again?[/quote]

well dosent that clear that up. World what am i goin to do with you…

My bad there chief…

Anyways, I fucked up, my apologies.

For some reason I have jaredbr’s avatar stuck in my head as Dave…

So once again, my apologies.

Back on topic:

With trib, I think you could go either way personally. During a SERM based PCT, then towards the end it would definitely be an aid, but then during a taper, it will hardly be necessary and if one feels it is, then the last week or two of taper would be a nice time to start.

There ya go.

World

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Personally, I don’t think you are going to need the nolva. I would take it out for now, have it on hand, and only use it if you don’t feel fully recovered at week 21. If you do this cycle the way you have it set up, you should have great gains and zero crash.

Also, lots of guys will say don’t use the arimidex unless you “need” it because it will hinder gains. I’m not one of those guys. I’m using a lowish dose of adex on my current cycle and making fantastic gains (in Week 5 and my weight is up 15lbs while my bodyfat has decreased about 3%). I would start out with .25mgs E3D and see how that treats you.

I like this cycle for a first. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes![/quote]

Although we do differ on the A-dex usage in terms of when and where to use it. I never fault a guy for being proactively protective. Also .25mg E3D is a moderately low dosage. Its a great compromise.
Truth be told I was unable to get any proviron for my up coming cycle. So I may consider the aforementioned .25mg E3D since I will be looking at over a gram of injectables and 50mg of dbol ED. Even for the estrogen resistant like myself that’s pushing the envelope for no anti-estrogen protocol.