Final Question

Bush or Chimp?

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Bush or Chimp?[/quote]

Are you really surprised why no one takes you seriously?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Bush or Chimp?

Are you really surprised why no one takes you seriously?[/quote]

No. Republicans take no facts seriously, unless the facts are against the Dems. Every republican I have ever spoken to are all the same, in real life or forums, when confronted with facts against their party that cannot be argued, they shut up.

NOTHING NEW HERE.

And if they get me angry enough to jump in their face, they are real quick to be humble and apologize. Republicans are weak, little boys that my mommy could beat down in real life. 11" inch arms do not scare me.

You guys are chumps. Send me a republican that carry some weight and is not a momma’s boy with 11" arms.

To be honest with you, I need my ass beat. I just can’t seem to find it. Maybe because the people I find fault with are right wing little boys that are well paid? The people I do not find fault with seem to be men on the left side of the political spectrum.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Bush or Chimp?

No. Republicans take no facts seriously, unless the facts are against the Dems. Every republican I have ever spoken to are all the same, in real life or forums, when confronted with facts against their party that cannot be argued, they shut up.

NOTHING NEW HERE.

And if they get me angry enough to jump in their face, they are real quick to be humble and apologize. Republicans are weak, little boys that my mommy could beat down in real life. 11" inch arms do not scare me.

You guys are chumps. Send me a republican that carry some weight and is not a momma’s boy with 11" arms.

To be honest with you, I need my ass beat. I just can’t seem to find it. Maybe because the people I find fault with are right wing little boys that are well paid? The people I do not find fault with seem to be men on the left side of the political spectrum.

[/quote]

And most dems are any different?

Republicans and Democrats don’t suck, people suck.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

And most dems are any different?

Republicans and Democrats don’t suck, people suck.
[/quote]

Dammit BEO, I like you.

This is so true.

you rock man.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Bush or Chimp?

NOTHING NEW HERE.

[/quote]

laughing Thanks Pete, I needed that.

mike

Pete,

We’re beginning to suspect that a 12 year old has hijacked your computer and is writing this stuff. Of late, your posts have turned ‘south’, shall we say? Or perhaps you’re having a breakdown? If so, take 2 Alpha Male and call the nearest psychiatrist.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

[/quote]

Or maybe it’s because you only get lippy with guys you think you can beat up, like every other internet tough guy on the planet? Try bullying people beyond the sixteen year olds and high school dropouts that cook with you.

I can imagine the political conversations over the grill are really illuminating. You tugging the forelock to your boss, and as soon as he leaves bitching to the other kids around you. Calling the management at Denny’s “The Man”, and meaning it.

I’m fairly sure that there are plenty of good old country boys in Virginia that would help you out with your problem. Go up in the mountains and run your mouth, tough guy. Make sure you have someone video tape the results.

I’m sure that this board and that one guy whose eggs you salt just the way he likes will really miss you. I won’t.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Bush or Chimp?

NOTHING NEW HERE.

[/quote]

I think my arms are over 11 inches last time I checked. Also, last I checked Arnold was a republican and his arms are a little over 11 inches too. You can also check most of the elite U.S. military forces, they have a many republicans that can carry their own weight.

I can point you to many elite powerlifters who are republicans also who may be over the 11 inch mark too. You are a true internet badass cook! You have truly posted the most rediculous post ever. You have truly shown your stupidity.

If you need your ass beat you just need to look for right wing boys who are not so well paid! I really think you are looking in the wrong places cook. It is evident that you have what I call the TUF(the ultimate fighter) syndrome, where watching TUF causes you to become an instant internet badass.

Or possibly you have the Matrix syndrome, you have watched the matrix too many times Neo. Or last, but not least you have the badass hippy syndrome, where you think protesting and bongwater make you a toughguy, there is nothing sadder than a hippy talking about how he can fight.

All of these can be quite dangerous and can lead to brutal asskickings if you do encounter that “wrong” right winger with 12 inch or bigger arms. Be careful what you wish for cook!

Wow, this thread is a pile of excrement. I hope this isn’t indicative of the quality of your cooking… ?

[quote]vroom wrote:
Wow, this thread is a pile of excrement. I hope this isn’t indicative of the quality of your cooking… ?[/quote]

Petey is a Fight Club fan. Don’t go near the Burger King where he works.

I don’t watch much TV. I am usually too busy being an internet tough guy.

I don’t cook either, well except for at home. Head Hunter is not actually a head hunter.

[quote]jumper wrote:

Or possibly you have the Matrix syndrome, you have watched the matrix too many times Neo. [/quote]

Is this cook?

[quote]petey wrote:
thunderbolt23 wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
Bush or Chimp?

NOTHING NEW HERE.

[/quote]

I’m speechless.

This goes down in history.

petey, usually your silliness makes me chuckle.

I’ve even found myself using you as an example of why I’m a Republican.

However, after this last post, I’m hoping you don’t try to walk, talk, and cook at the same time.

I can see the headlines, “Denny’s worker drowns in soup.”

Again, I knew you were a joke. I never knew you were this far gone.

Wow.

JeffR

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
[/quote]

Sorry Petey, truth is not allowed in politics anymore…

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

[/quote]

Wow - this has scraped a new bottow mof the barrel for T-Nation garbage.

Pete, despite your painful self-illusion, I doubt anyone is scared of you - most people probably expect you will trip over your untied shoelaces on your way to mete out some “big arm justice”.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Sorry Petey, truth is not allowed in politics anymore…[/quote]

I havent seen ‘truth’ and ‘politics’ in the same sentence in a looong time.

Still don’t fit together.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:

I don’t cook either, well except for at home. Head Hunter is not actually a head hunter. [/quote]

Drive to Newport News. Go up to the Marines. Start yelling “Republicans and all others who support the war are little pussies”. Call 911. Go to hospital. Have surgery.

Eat intravenously for one month. Go through rehab, traction, speech therapy. Get released from hospital.
Repeat.

[quote]ChuckyT wrote:
Petedacook wrote:

I don’t cook either, well except for at home. Head Hunter is not actually a head hunter.

Drive to Newport News. Go up to the Marines. Start yelling “Republicans and all others who support the war are little pussies”. Call 911. Go to hospital. Have surgery.

Eat intravenously for one month. Go through rehab, traction, speech therapy. Get released from hospital.
Repeat.[/quote]

You mean back up internet tough talk? Thats just plain crazy.