Final Pre 1st Cycle Questions.

Hi guys,

I’ve been planning my cycle for a while now but i had to postpone it because i’m moving from ireland to the UK for work.
I will hopefully be starting in the coming weeks.

i have a few questions i’d like help with:

1. i’m prettysure my diet is good, i’ve been improving it over the last number of years, but i was wondering is there a popular calorie counter site that everyone uses? i want to make sure i’m eating the full 4000cals ED.

2. i’ve found a good source but he doesn’t sell syringes and needles, am i allowed to ask for a good site where i could get them delivered to the uk? i was planning on using the site sponcer on professionalmuscle forum…

3.Suppliments - BCAA’s, is a protien shake rich in BCAA’s enough of should i get a tub of BCAA’s? I use maximuscle supps.

1. the biggie… how much extra training can i do when on test, 500/week? i was wondering could you give an example of the diffference between your on cycle and youd off cycle training. normally i train two days on, 1 day off. could i train 6 days a week?

could i train twice a day, upper body in morn, legs in evening. i was planning on training an extra day every week and adding more sets to every day.

I think thats it! Thanks again guys.

Joe.

Hey,

for syringes you can just go to the chemist and get them man, there is no law against it.

If it were me I’d use a BCAA aswell as the protein.

With training you can got heavier just dont go stupid cause you dont want to hurt yourself.

Other guys can give you better advice than me I dare say.

Good luck bro

[quote]Bud83bud wrote:
Hey,

for syringes you can just go to the chemist and get them man, there is no law against it.

With training you can got heavier just dont go stupid cause you dont want to hurt yourself.

Good luck bro[/quote]

gentleman, thank you!

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
Bud83bud wrote:
Hey,

Good luck bro

gentleman, thank you![/quote]

no probs bro :slight_smile:

lol wish I was in england at least you can get shit in the mail there.
Here in aus they are shit lol.