Fina/Tren A: Make Your Own or UGL?

Wow, this is neat

has anyone tried this yet?

I will be attempting it in roughly a month. I will report back with results. I found a good jewelry sonicator on amazon that has some 30min settings for a reasonable price.

that sounds great bro. please keep us updated!! cannot wait. i already made a little batch last week and have to use that first :frowning:

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere,(like high school science class) but what’s the formula for total

concentration? eg: 60mg/ml = 16.67 x the number of grams used and 75mg/ml = 13.33 x - what would

the formula be for 50mg/ml?

12000mg / 200mg/ml = (Volume) V
60ml x 200mg/ml = (Powder Weight) P
12000mg / 60ml = (concentration) C
12g x 0.75ml = (Dry Powder Displacement factor) Df
12g x 0.85ml = (Wet Powder Displacement Factor) Df
60ml x 0.02 = (2% BA Content) BA
60ml x 0.2 = (20% BB Content) BB

So,

Oil Volume = Df + BA + BB + (60 - Df)

I dont think i missed anything… i assumed you were talking oil injectable, simply because oral is so damn easy.

Correct, oil injectable…Thank you very much sir!

nice brook

[quote]wardcleaver wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere,(like high school science class) but what’s the formula for total

concentration? eg: 60mg/ml = 16.67 x the number of grams used and 75mg/ml = 13.33 x - what would

the formula be for 50mg/ml? [/quote]

One attains 50 mg/mL with either the exact amount of TA needed for the job, or an excess (as no more than 50 mg/mL will dissolve.)

Not as an sbsolutely utterly precise method, but close enough, one can approximate that the 50 mg of TA per mL will increase volume of the preparation by about 0.050 mL.

Accordingly, about 0.950 mL of oil is needed per 50 mg of TA.

Thus, for 2000 mg of TA (one cart) 38 mL of oil is needed.

Note, the approximation on how much the TA itself changes volume does not affect results much. If let’s say the correct value would be 0.040 mL of volume added by each 50 mg of TA, then our total final volume (if all were to dissolve) would be 39.6 mL per 2 g of TA, or 50.5 mg/mL. Or if precisely 50 mg/mL were all that dissolved, then the undissolved amount would be only about 20 milligrams, out of the 2 grams.

So you see that it’s not necessary to worry about the approximation of “each gram of dissolved TA probably adds about 1 mL to volume” not giving a close enough answer for practical use.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
BigJawnMize wrote:
I agree with brook your powder source should be selling a wide variety of options. The ones I have seen urrently have tren at about 3X the cost of test-e…

A worrisome factor here is that the bulk cost of trenbolone – straight from a Chinese factory – is far more than three times the cost of bulk testosterone esters.

So when the retailer is pricing it that way, it does raise a question.[/quote]

Indeed most reliable guys selling good real powders have TR that costs about 6x as much as T per gram

[quote]wardcleaver wrote:

the formula be for 50mg/ml? [/quote]

I believe it’s 20.

Per 1 gram, at 50 mg/mL, the volume of solution needs to be, as sdwa said, 20 mL.

As a rough but more than close enough approximation the 1 gram of TA itself may be assumed to take up 1 mL of the solution. So 19 mL of oil is needed.

It’s also acceptable to simply fill to volume. So for example for 3 carts totalling 6 grams, to fill – with pellets already added – to a level known to be 120 mL.

This will slightly shortchange on the oil, as some volume is taken up by the fillers.

The concentration will still wind up being 50 mg/mL, as more than this won’t dissolve.

So a little is wasted, but not more than a few bucks’ worth, so if for whatever reason this is more convenient it can be done.

Lastly, if at one time you do measure out the precise amount of oil, it is convenient – with the pellets already added – to mark the bottle and in the future simply fill to that line.