Fina Pellets

Hey guys I’ve just been doing some research and wanted some of your thoughts about the following:

After doing so quick research it seems that the oral availability of Tren is the second best method falling behind injecting (of course) but ahead of transdermal and of all odd things, nasal spray.

Looking at just downing the pellets it would seem that you would need to take 1 cartridge (10 pellets) per day for 6weeks. (Thoughts other than just to buy a kit and inject?)

As for PCT it seems that HCG stacked with Nolva is the ideal method for keeping the most gains. Any thoughts on a different method for PCT if one was to drop the HCG?

I know nolva may not prevent gyno from tren so what would be some other options?

By the way my research about the bioavailability of the fina pellets is from several sites, mainly because I don’t trust bodybuilding.com as a primary source of info.

I used the search engine, but most of the info was about tren ace or converting thee pellets to an injectable. I know rainjack will yell at me because not converting into an injectable is wasting money.

Also thought I would post since I found several studies that suggest consuming the pellets are the second best method. (I believe they said 25% absorption)

Haha no list for me man, I lived in SC long enough that I know the cattle farmers :slight_smile:

Yea the research is a bit of a pain in the ass with them going back and forth on if the dsmo route is better than the oral route.

Well no matter which way you go did you happen to find something that keep the tren gyno away? All i found was HCG with Nolva for PCT.

Check into bromocriptine or cabergoline to combat progesterone-induced gyno from 19-nortestosterone drugs like tren. A quick search will answer any questions you have.

Yea man I graduated from Clemson, my girlfriend isn’t far from Aiken.

Thanks for the info about the anti-gyno

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Check into bromocriptine or cabergoline to combat progesterone-induced gyno from 19-nortestosterone drugs like tren. A quick search will answer any questions you have.[/quote]

Thanks again for the info! It seems our good friends at chemone have cabergoline in an injectible form, but it seems the most common form is a pill.

Any way you or someone else could PM me a site that sells either in addition to chemone?

Last question, do you suggest to take it throughout the cycle or as PCT? Thanks!

ChemOne does not sell anything in injectable form other than peptides.

As for making oral tren from Fina - I think it is a bad idea.

I would be scared to death of what it would do to the liver.

Maybe I am just a chicken shit.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
ChemOne does not sell anything in injectable form other than peptides.

As for making oral tren from Fina - I think it is a bad idea.

I would be scared to death of what it would do to the liver.

Maybe I am just a chicken shit. [/quote]

Hey sorry Rainjack, I mistook the info on your site.

As for me taking it orally I wouldn’t hold your breath, I was simply doing research on fina.

I am simply interested in a steroid for strength gains and I started doing some research into fina. I thought I would start a thread on it since there doesn’t seem to be too much out there on it.

There’s some people on bodybuilding.com that have taken it orally but there isn’t too much info in the threads.

Some good enough:

he many faces (names) of Tren: ENDING THE CONFUSION

I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes “Tren,” s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. Trenbolone Acetate–injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
  2. Trenbolone Acetate–pellet form (Finaplix)
  3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
  4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and several others)
  5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I’ve seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate “Tren Enanthate.” They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan–wrong!

So, let’s clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate–injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    This is correctly referred to as “Fina.” Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980’s. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

1. Trenbolone Acetate–pellet form (Finaplix)
    Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

1. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

1. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and some others)
    NOTE: At the time of this post this compound name was spelled wrong (hexahydrobencylcarbonate) in the steroid profiles. The correct spelling is listed above.
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

2. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):

1. Tren Acetate
  2. Tren Enanthate
  3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don’t mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly.

On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won’t begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection–continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

LEARN MORE ABOUT CATTLE IMPLANTS HERE:
http://extension.usu.edu/files/agpubs/ag509.pdf

Back in the day I made tren from fina pellets and test from synovex pellets. I got stronger, leaner, and quite a bit bigger. At the time I took 700mg/wk tren with 300mg/wk test. I got as big as how much I ate, and I continued to get leaner. It was simply amazing. Provided it was one of my first cycles, I am still quite impressed.

I have tried pretty much everything else out there in combined doses up to 2500mg/wk. I’ve also gone back to tren/test two more times, but this time homebrewing Chinese powders. While the kick certainly wasn’t quite as strong as the first time the overall effect was much stronger than anything else I’ve taken.

One of my favorite was test, tren, and d-bol, but I couldn’t take the d-bol for more than a week with the tren becuase the blood pressure was just too much for me. I’ve had two friends take test and tren after they heard about my results and they too were wildly impressed, especially with the strength gains.

I’ve taken up to 100mg/day of tren ace and haven’t gotten progesterone-induced gyno. The only time I started to get it was when I took deca at 600mg/wk. It seems strange because I’ve done 600mg deca with 600mg test multiple times and have only gotten it once.

Perhaps it was a combination of other things I was taking that helped prime my body for it. Similarly, I have taken test up to 500mg/wk either alone or with various orals and have only gotten gyno symptoms about half of the time. The other half it didn’t seem to bother me at all.

I would just suggest having something on hand because from my experience progesterone-induced gyno seems a bit more aggressive than from pure estrogen.

As far as safety and fina pellets, you’ve got nothing to worry about as far as I’m concerned. As long as you do it properly and filter out the gunk from the pellets through a coffee filter, and then filter the final product through a Whatman filter, you’ll be fine. I didn’t notice a difference in product color or side effects between the two sources (pellets or powder).

Another thing, when I first got into researching fina pellets here I found an article about a guy preparing for a contest taking the pellets orally for the last eight weeks. He gained eight pounds and got stronger with a hypocaloric precontest diet. I’m not sure what you would search for to find it, but it was certainly good information.

Fina pellets have only trenbolone acetate and cellulose (at least I think this is the filler used to hold it together). These powders are compressed under high pressure to form a solid pellet. These pellets are injected behind the ears of cattle, so I’m sure there isn’t anything highly toxic in them. Besides, the cellulose is filtered out before injection anyway.

Synovex pellets have both test propionate and estradiol benzoate in a 10:1 ratio. Estrogen is a very anabolic substance, which is why they include it for use in slaughter cattle. You can process synovex pellets to get pure test propionate, but it’s a bit trickier.

There are also kits you can buy with all the required materials and instructions. This is what I did before getting a powder source. It’s a pain in the ass, but the price really isn’t too bad, at least compared to buying underground stuff.

As far as oral safety, I don’t know. I’d imagine that it would be a bit harder on your liver since it would pass through it first before entering the blood stream. While it isn’t 17-alpha alkylated to resist processing by the liver, and thus it would be less stressful to the liver, I’d imagine that adding a chemical to your body to be processed would increase the load on the liver. But I’d imagine it would be to a much, much lower extent than traditional oral steroids.

At minimum I’d say it would be no worse than doing an oral cycle. Unfortunately you wouldn’t have any test to go with the tren, and tren is pretty powerful stuff and will shut you down pretty fast. I’ve taken tren alone and it certainly gives you fina-dick. No test = no sex, but I was single at the time so whatever.

One of the first cycles I did was with methyl-1-test when it was still legal. It was really toxic stuff (I was pissing brown after a week) and decided to get some real shit. I read about fina and at the time didn’t know much about getting needles or other chemicals to process the pellets, so I got some DMSO gel and fina pellets. I crushed he pellets and put a designated amount of powder in some gel on my ankle/foot (the skin is supple and thin, making for easier transdermal absorption).

I would rub it around, apply platic wrap, and let it sit overnight while I slept, or until I woke up becuase it was uncomfortable. The transdermal absorption is pretty low, but the effects were still extremely pronounced. I had done nothing besides OTC pro-hormones until this time. I was also not eating much, but I cerainly got bigger and a hell of a lot stronger.

I also got really, really aggressive. I’ve taken up to 2.5g/wk of a mix of stuff, but I never get aggressive or angry. Tren makes me (and a lot of guys feel the same with) a different person. It truly is powerful.

The transdermal route is pretty uncomfortable and the tren-only cycle sucked with no test to keep my libido and mood up, so I said fuck it. A while down the road I read some stuff about homebrewing and came across converting pellets. I got finaplix and synovex and it was much, much better. Between the pellets and supplies I spent a couple hundred bucks and have been at it since.

Moral of the story, oral would be perfectly fine in my opinion. But with no test in there to keep up the libido and possibly mood (test is like an anti-depressant for me) it might be a pain in the ass. I didn’t notice gyno sides with tren at that time, but I now keep dostinex on hand.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Fina pellets have only trenbolone acetate and cellulose (at least I think this is the filler used to hold it together). These powders are compressed under high pressure to form a solid pellet. These pellets are injected behind the ears of cattle, so I’m sure there isn’t anything highly toxic in them. Besides, the cellulose is filtered out before injection anyway.

Synovex pellets have both test propionate and estradiol benzoate in a 10:1 ratio. Estrogen is a very anabolic substance, which is why they include it for use in slaughter cattle. You can process synovex pellets to get pure test propionate, but it’s a bit trickier.

There are also kits you can buy with all the required materials and instructions. This is what I did before getting a powder source. It’s a pain in the ass, but the price really isn’t too bad, at least compared to buying underground stuff.

As far as oral safety, I don’t know. I’d imagine that it would be a bit harder on your liver since it would pass through it first before entering the blood stream. While it isn’t 17-alpha alkylated to resist processing by the liver, and thus it would be less stressful to the liver, I’d imagine that adding a chemical to your body to be processed would increase the load on the liver. But I’d imagine it would be to a much, much lower extent than traditional oral steroids.

At minimum I’d say it would be no worse than doing an oral cycle. Unfortunately you wouldn’t have any test to go with the tren, and tren is pretty powerful stuff and will shut you down pretty fast. I’ve taken tren alone and it certainly gives you fina-dick. No test = no sex, but I was single at the time so whatever.

One of the first cycles I did was with methyl-1-test when it was still legal. It was really toxic stuff (I was pissing brown after a week) and decided to get some real shit. I read about fina and at the time didn’t know much about getting needles or other chemicals to process the pellets, so I got some DMSO gel and fina pellets. I crushed he pellets and put a designated amount of powder in some gel on my ankle/foot (the skin is supple and thin, making for easier transdermal absorption).

I would rub it around, apply platic wrap, and let it sit overnight while I slept, or until I woke up becuase it was uncomfortable. The transdermal absorption is pretty low, but the effects were still extremely pronounced. I had done nothing besides OTC pro-hormones until this time. I was also not eating much, but I cerainly got bigger and a hell of a lot stronger.

I also got really, really aggressive. I’ve taken up to 2.5g/wk of a mix of stuff, but I never get aggressive or angry. Tren makes me (and a lot of guys feel the same with) a different person. It truly is powerful.

The transdermal route is pretty uncomfortable and the tren-only cycle sucked with no test to keep my libido and mood up, so I said fuck it. A while down the road I read some stuff about homebrewing and came across converting pellets. I got finaplix and synovex and it was much, much better. Between the pellets and supplies I spent a couple hundred bucks and have been at it since.

Moral of the story, oral would be perfectly fine in my opinion. But with no test in there to keep up the libido and possibly mood (test is like an anti-depressant for me) it might be a pain in the ass. I didn’t notice gyno sides with tren at that time, but I now keep dostinex on hand.[/quote]

Hey man thanks for the great info!! To be honest I’m not worried about fina-dick because the g/f is in another state as I had to move for a bit for work. Haha maybe it will help keep me on the right track lol.

I will more than likely go with the injectible route but I’ll keep researching the oral route and update this thread as I found out more.

Not sure if this is 100% reliable as the guy suggests drinking a GALLON of cranberry juice but its more info…

Finaplix-H (the H is for heifer) is a cattle implant that comes packaged in a cartridge containing 10 dosages of 10 pellets each (100 pellets total). Each pellet contains 20 mg of trenbolone acetate for a total of 2 grams of TA per cartridge. Component-TH is the same as Finaplix except it contains twice the amount of dosages. So instead of getting 2,000 mg of trenbolone, you are getting 4,000 mg. There is also a Finaplix-S (the S is for steer) version, but it contains less pellets, 70, and they are weaker, 14 mg of TA per. TA is a testosterone analogue that is 10-50 times more active in the human body than testosterone. TA is the same drug that was in the US labeled Finaject, which was discontinued about ten years ago.

Finaplix was thought to be discontinued as well but calls to Aventis, the parent company of Hoechst Roussell confirm that it is still in production. A newcomer to the market in terms of trenbolone is Revalor, a TA compound that contains an estrogen called estradiol.

Unless you want gynecomastia we recommend you stay away from Revalor. Users of Finaplix see great fat loss and strength gains. TA does not convert to estrogen so users will see no water retention. However, although TA does not aromatize there are many instances of gyno in its users. Fina is like Deca in the sense that it will aromatize into a progesterone like molecule. This molecule binds to the progesterone receptor and causes bitch tits.

This is why a Winstrol/Finaplix cycle is ideal. The Winstrol is an anti-progesterone which blocks the receptors. This is a very strong drug and one of the first side effects users see is a darkening in urine color. This is a sign of kidney damage. To avoid this side effect you should be drinking a lot of cranberry juice, water and also taking cranberry extract pills. Without cranberry juice it is very possible that you will feel throbbing pains in your lower back, a sign that your kidneys are in pain. A gallon of cranberry juice should eliminate the pains as it has for me and many other users that I’ve spoken to.

TA is very effective at burning fat, making Finaplix very popular amongst pre-contest bodybuilders. Finaplix has been making a name for itself amongst dieters lately because it is very cheap, very easy to find and very effective. It is slowly becoming just as popular as Winstrol amongst “cyber-juicers” due to it’s “media” exposure on the Internet.

Not only does TA improve nitrogen retention, but it also raises many hormone levels. In a study performed by the Department of Animal Sciences, rats were injected with Trenbolone Acetate daily for two weeks and then were tested for an increase in growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) and fibroblast growth factor (FGF).

Not only did treated rats grow more rapidly, deposit less bodyfat and retain more protein, but satellite cells cultured from the Trenbolone-treated rats exhibited greater sensitivity to FGF and IGF-1 than cells cultured from control rats. This increased sensitivity was also accompanied by increased levels of GH, IGF-1 and FGF in the bodies of the rats. With an elevated cocktail of these growth promoting hormones flowing in an animals body, it cannot help but grow.

Not only are the cells more sensitive to these hormones, there are more hormones available to utilize. It would be safe to say that similar kinds of hormonal increases and sensitivities would also be found in humans that used Trenbolone Acetate. A large increase in these hormone levels would not only help with growth, but would skyrocket the effectiveness of this drug due to the cocktail of the anabolic hormones present in the body.

What makes TA so attractive to bodybuilders and strength athletes is the incredible cosmetic and strength-producing effects it has on the body. Users report a dramatic increase in strength and muscle density along with a noticeable increase in fat loss. Furthermore, research done on lab rats produced evidence that TA is an initiator of cancer. If you are predisposed to cancer, TA may speed up the process for you.

However, this is biased information. They probably gave the rats much more than any of us would use, gave it no vitamins to help it’s body like we do and how can you compare a human body’s immune system to that of a rat? Finaplix can be injected, ingested orally or applied through DMSO. People have also stated snorting and taking Finaplix sublingually.

There is no estimate on which route is most effective. It is a given the injection is the best route when it comes to bioavailability. DMSO is a close second at roughly 80%, and finally sublingual dosages are about 20% effective.

This is currently being reevaluated because many users report almost the same gains taking the compound orally as they do with DMSO. Fat loss seems to extremely pronounced when doing oral administration. Many users shy away from using DMSO because of the garlic-type smell they encounter on their bodies and on their breath a short time after using the product.

There is a new item out called Phlojel, which acts much like DMSO minus the stink. This should eventually increase in popularity, and my guess is that DMSO will take a back seat to Phlojel.

Effective Dose:
75MG every other day. At first it was not recommended to use Finaplix in excess of 6 weeks. However I know people that have stayed on for more than twice that amount of time and as long as you take the proper supplements you should be fine.

Pharmaceutical Price:
$37.50 per cartridge.
$25-$40 per Kit if you plan on making this injectable. Price depends on how many cartridges you plan on converting with the kit.

Average Street Price:
It is sold at vet supply stores and has just reared its head, pre-made, on the black market.

Cycles & Stacking
Finaplix can be stacked with a number of steroids. It is most commonly found in cycles with cutting drugs such as winstrol, T3 and clenbuterol as well as in bulking stacks with testosterone and dianabol.

Side Effects:
It is considered to be toxic to the kidneys although we don’t really know for sure. Some users claim that if you take Cranberry Extract and drink Cranberry juice while on that your kidney’s will be fine. It can cause acne and aggression, and therefore not recommended to be used by rookies in the world of steroids.

How to sterilize your converted Finaplix: Preheat oven to 250. Place converted and filtered vial of Finaplix on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and let stand for 10 minutes. Repeat this process two more times.