T Nation

Fina Pellets Straight Up?

Before I start out with my question I just want you guys to know I have looked up info about Fina Pellets aka trenbolone acetate so please don’t tell me to search more.

Now to my question:
Is is possible to just take the Fina Pellets straight up as a pill (pellet) or do you have to make it into a injectable???

From what I have read the oral use of finaplix is poor at best. You would be best to take the time to convert it into an injectable. I have tried the transdermal method using DMSO and was not impressed.

[quote]Rollerink wrote:
Before I start out with my question I just want you guys to know I have looked up info about Fina Pellets aka trenbolone acetate so please don’t tell me to search more.

Now to my question:
Is is possible to just take the Fina Pellets straight up as a pill (pellet) or do you have to make it into a injectable???[/quote]

       I've heard of people doing just that, but I think it's better to brew them up into an injec, as there are some undesirable components you might not want to be ingesting, if you don't do that and get them filtered out.

          I'm sure someone else will give you a more detailed answer here though.

                   ToneBone

I agree with everything said.Here is an article that talks about eating them.

[quote]BIG_SEXY wrote:
I agree with everything said.Here is an article that talks about eating them.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=993947 [/quote]

I remember when that article came out. It seemed like TC went through some sort jail-interest phase. Talk about weird. Gotta love it though.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Rollerink wrote:
Before I start out with my question I just want you guys to know I have looked up info about Fina Pellets aka trenbolone acetate so please don’t tell me to search more.

Now to my question:
Is is possible to just take the Fina Pellets straight up as a pill (pellet) or do you have to make it into a injectable???

       I've heard of people doing just that, but I think it's better to brew them up into an injec, as there are some undesirable components you might not want to be ingesting, if you don't do that and get them filtered out.

          I'm sure someone else will give you a more detailed answer here though.

                   ToneBone[/quote]

Mine is by no means the final word, but I hear that the estrogen in those pellets is good because tren can push your E levels too low. Then again, I haven’t the foggiest idea whether or not it is really bioavailable anyway…

[quote]
Mine is by no means the final word, but I hear that the estrogen in those pellets is good because tren can push your E levels too low. Then again, I haven’t the foggiest idea whether or not it is really bioavailable anyway…[/quote]

No estradiol in Fina - you may be thinking of Synovex.

Regarding oral fina…
first pass through liver probably destroys most of the tren…no idea about hepatoxicicty.

Anyway, why bother when injectable tren from Fina is so easy to make (search for Bill Roberts here on T-Nation)

[quote]testolius wrote:

Mine is by no means the final word, but I hear that the estrogen in those pellets is good because tren can push your E levels too low. Then again, I haven’t the foggiest idea whether or not it is really bioavailable anyway…

No estradiol in Fina - you may be thinking of Synovex.

Regarding oral fina…
first pass through liver probably destroys most of the tren…no idea about hepatoxicicty.

Anyway, why bother when injectable tren from Fina is so easy to make (search for Bill Roberts here on T-Nation)[/quote]

Interesting, I thought all that stuff had E in it. What else is in it, fillers and such?

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
testolius wrote:

Mine is by no means the final word, but I hear that the estrogen in those pellets is good because tren can push your E levels too low. Then again, I haven’t the foggiest idea whether or not it is really bioavailable anyway…

No estradiol in Fina - you may be thinking of Synovex.

Regarding oral fina…
first pass through liver probably destroys most of the tren…no idea about hepatoxicicty.

Anyway, why bother when injectable tren from Fina is so easy to make (search for Bill Roberts here on T-Nation)

Interesting, I thought all that stuff had E in it. What else is in it, fillers and such?[/quote]

Each pellet contains 20mg trenbolone acetate - and binders/fillers.

10 pellets to a dose. 10 doses to a cart, for 2g tren a per cart.

It’s funny you brought up the prison article connection, because of the OP’s avatar. I guess it would probably work as well as primo tablets so working off that I would take 7-10 pellets a day. Are you going to prison? Sneak some dbol in with you too.

That fucked up dude from the “steroids forever” article talked about boiling pellets in oil using a spoon and a lighter then injecting while still very hot. Crazy I know but thats the only other way I’ve heard of.

Crashball